Songle6MT

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by WannabeSport
So whens the next autox?
Next sunday lol... Want to go?
Old 06-18-2012, 12:28 AM
WannabeSport

Received 43 Likes on 33 Posts
Nah gonna have people in town, however Emad said there is one the following Saturday which i'd be very inclined to attend! My entire family is out of town that weekend so i'll have nothing else to do. Maybe i'll even get Brad and Mitch to bring their cars.
Old 06-18-2012, 12:31 AM
Songle6MT

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by WannabeSport
Nah gonna have people in town, however Emad said there is one the following Saturday which i'd be very inclined to attend! My entire family is out of town that weekend so i'll have nothing else to do. Maybe i'll even get Brad and Mitch to bring their cars.
Ill be heading to Rhode Island that weekend
Old 06-18-2012, 12:07 PM
Rocket Jockey

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Opinions please........

My F14's arrived today......WAY ahead of what is considered normal for them meaning I am sure these were not originally intended for my order. The boxes had been resealed....not all the wheels were packaged the same....and they are not perfect. I uploaded photos as examples into a photobucket album and would appreciate opinions on what I should do. I know I am very particular so I am trying to figure out if I am expecting to much or if these should go back. PHUQUE!

http://photobucket.com/ScottGForgestar

I appreciate the feedback,
RJ
Old 06-18-2012, 12:36 PM
soolman32

Received 127 Likes on 108 Posts
Originally Posted by Rocket Jockey
My F14's arrived today......WAY ahead of what is considered normal for them meaning I am sure these were not originally intended for my order. The boxes had been resealed....not all the wheels were packaged the same....and they are not perfect. I uploaded photos as examples into a photobucket album and would appreciate opinions on what I should do. I know I am very particular so I am trying to figure out if I am expecting to much or if these should go back. PHUQUE!

RJ
That's a big Hell no!! to those. I would recommend returning these and asking for a new set or just a refund. Kinda disapointing..
Old 06-18-2012, 12:37 PM
MN-G-Fever

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I would be PISSED opening my new wheels to that, I would contact whoever you got them from and send those pictures along with it. You paid for new wheels so you should get brand new looking wheels, don't settle for anything less cuz that is not right at all. Sorry to see that man, frustrating as he//
Old 06-18-2012, 12:43 PM
MN-G-Fever

In other news I had a bomb a$$ weekend at Table Rock Lake with the fam this weekend. I was unsuccessful finding moonshine in the Ozarks so I just settled getting drunk off beer and chillin on the water. Jumped off a 40 ft cliff and my a$$ still hurts today, the water was 86 degrees and the cleanest water I have ever seen. Such a relaxing weekend, I hate coming back to work Monday after a weekend like that
Old 06-18-2012, 12:52 PM
1cleanG
NextLevel Performance

Received 210 Likes on 155 Posts
Originally Posted by Rocket Jockey

RJ

yeeeeeah, F*CK THAT!!!!!!!! Call 'em up and get your brand new set of of UNDAMAGED wheels that you paid for. That's a bunch of Bu// sh/t!!!!!
Old 06-18-2012, 12:58 PM
Rocket Jockey

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by MN-G-Fever
I would be PISSED opening my new wheels to that, I would contact whoever you got them from and send those pictures along with it. You paid for new wheels so you should get brand new looking wheels, don't settle for anything less cuz that is not right at all. Sorry to see that man, frustrating as he//
I have already contacted B2 and sent the same link.....he has already sent the link to Forgestar and is supposedly talking with them this afternoon.

Originally Posted by soolman32
That's a big Hell no!! to those. I would recommend returning these and asking for a new set or just a refund. Kinda disapointing..
What really sucks is, I had Forgestar commit parts to my order before I placed my order. That way I felt pretty confident I would receive them within the 6-8 week normal lead time. Well I am 100% sure these were not made specifically for me from my allocated parts. So if I hold out for another set, I am sure I will be looking at a ridiculous lead time.....just like Joe. Pisses me off.

RJ
Old 06-18-2012, 01:04 PM
MN-G-Fever

Yea sucks dealing with this $hit during the summer, that is why I try to do all my bigger mods during the winter if I run into any of this BS
Old 06-18-2012, 01:13 PM
DGGal
Minnesota G owners

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
i'm so sorry to see those pics scott...really disappointing
Old 06-18-2012, 02:18 PM
glowrdr

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Yeah, those were definately "test fit" on someone elses ride before they got shipped. Unless they are willing to reimburse for half the price, I'd tell them they can keep the wheels.
Old 06-18-2012, 02:41 PM
TomPeters
Registered Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
That is disappointing to say the least. B2 has to be pissed that they have to deal with all of Forgestar's BS.....

Quick Reply: Official *MN G CREW* rAnDoM chat thread/room