MN G CREW This is the subforum for the MN G CREW

Official *MN G CREW* rAnDoM chat thread/room

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2012, 02:15 PM
soolman32

Received 127 Likes on 108 Posts
Originally Posted by MN-G-Fever
good to hear bruce. as for the naming of the new G's, I don't get it... Maybe the letter Q is more appealing to the older folks which are majority of their market. Probably did some stupid psychological research with this new naming convention. $hits weak
Exactly. We (enthusiast) tend to think that we represent the majority but in all actuality, we're a small portion of the folks who buys these cars. I'm sure the majority of the "real" target market probably could cares less whether it's a G or Q nomination. If it looks good and drives nice at a reasonable price, they'll buy.
Old 12-18-2012, 05:06 PM
DGGal
Minnesota G owners

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
although i had thought the infinitis were starting to cater more to the younger generation...but i guess the company doesn't think that way :/
Old 12-18-2012, 05:29 PM
MN-G-Fever

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by DGGal
although i had thought the infinitis were starting to cater more to the younger generation...but i guess the company doesn't think that way :/
based on the amount of debt this country is reaching, there are less and less younger gens that will be able to afford infinti's so they might as well cater to the people that can afford it
Old 12-18-2012, 10:26 PM
Songle6MT

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by soolman32
That makes sense. People want more efficiency but don't want to give up power. I know I fall in that category as well. Infiniti offering boosted 4 and 6 cylinder engines is a plus as far as I'm concerned. I'm just hoping that naming aside, this is a true upgrade over my current coupe.
I would definitely be down for a factory FI 6 cylinder. Would make modding for performance so much easier and less up front cost

We will all just have to see if they new ones are good enough to still get us into them if they are a "q". Is a downer but the name is only a very small portion of why we buy cars at the end of the day
Old 12-18-2012, 11:19 PM
soolman32

Originally Posted by Songle6MT
I would definitely be down for a factory FI 6 cylinder. Would make modding for performance so much easier and less up front cost

We will all just have to see if they new ones are good enough to still get us into them if they are a "q". Is a downer but the name is only a very small portion of why we buy cars at the end of the day
Good thing the Detroit show is right around the corner North American International Auto Show : Home I'm annoyed by Infiniti dropping such a crap news with no additional info... but also very excited at the same time
Old 12-19-2012, 11:17 AM
DGGal
Minnesota G owners

Good thing the Detroit show is right around the corner North American International Auto Show : Home I'm annoyed by Infiniti dropping such a crap news with no additional info... but also very excited at the same time
yes! is anyone interested in going to the detroit show? i know a few of us have been talking about it, but it would be awesome if we could get a group to go!
Old 12-19-2012, 09:19 PM
soolman32

Originally Posted by DGGal
yes! is anyone interested in going to the detroit show? i know a few of us have been talking about it, but it would be awesome if we could get a group to go!
Would be fun but don't think I'll be going. Janik will be there front and center to take pics of the new Q50 for us
Old 12-19-2012, 10:18 PM
1cleanG
NextLevel Performance

Received 210 Likes on 155 Posts
Happy Holidays everyone....prob won't make it on over the next week or so so wanted to make sure I was able to post...

Hope you all have safe travels if you're going anywhere, and lets make it a great neXt year of health and prosperity!
Old 12-20-2012, 02:10 AM
WannabeSport

Received 43 Likes on 33 Posts
Would be fun but don't think I'll be going. Janik will be there front and center to take pics of the new Q50 for us
I'll make sure to take lots of pics, and give you guys my first impressions when I see it and get some specs.
Originally Posted by 1cleanG
Happy Holidays everyone....prob won't make it on over the next week or so so wanted to make sure I was able to post...

Hope you all have safe travels if you're going anywhere, and lets make it a great neXt year of health and prosperity!
You too Lance!
Old 12-20-2012, 09:42 AM
DGGal
Minnesota G owners

yes happy holidays to everyone!!

Originally Posted by WannabeSport
I'll make sure to take lots of pics, and give you guys my first impressions when I see it and get some specs.

You too Lance!
janik we'll be on our toes thats for sure! i'm also working REALLY hard to fully heal by the end of january lol
Old 12-20-2012, 03:34 PM
soolman32

Thank you sir!

Happy holidays to you Lance and everyone else
Old 12-22-2012, 08:32 PM
mysticmotion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I haven't been on here for ages but it seems like I haven't missed too much otherwise. Can you believe it's already been a year since we were getting so amped up for Zdayz! Crazy how fast time comes and goes these days.
Old 12-23-2012, 03:21 AM
WannabeSport

Received 43 Likes on 33 Posts
1 year in May since Zdayz. Crazy!
Old 12-23-2012, 05:19 AM
Zane_Ngo

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
i was watching this 2012 ZdayZ video and couldnt help but to see Tevi partying it up hardcore at 0:51.. lol
If you guys havent seen this...

Z1 Motorsports: ZDayZ 2012 on Vimeo
Old 12-23-2012, 11:16 AM
maDUECEgunner

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
The G now has life! We have to reseal the oil pan and put the hood on and it's good to go.

Quick Reply: Official *MN G CREW* rAnDoM chat thread/room