MN G CREW This is the subforum for the MN G CREW

Official *MN G CREW* rAnDoM chat thread/room

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2012, 11:06 PM
MN-G-Fever

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by 1cleanG
This weekend was great. Linds and I went up north to her mom and father-in-laws cabin, and never thought just "getting away" could be so perfect. Couldn't have asked for better weather. Chillax'd on the pontoon, sandbar, and fished a few times. Even caught the first walleye on the lake within the fam. Got back last night to have perfect weather today to sit by the pool. Could not have asked for a better weekend.
Good to hear man, sounds like a good weekend! I am off to Branson, MO on Thursday for my aunt and uncles cabin
Old 06-12-2012, 12:03 AM
noctilucous

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts
This weekend was great. Linds and I went up north to her mom and father-in-laws cabin, and never thought just "getting away" could be so perfect. Couldn't have asked for better weather. Chillax'd on the pontoon, sandbar, and fished a few times. Even caught the first walleye on the lake within the fam. Got back last night to have perfect weather today to sit by the pool. Could not have asked for a better weekend.
I am jealous, sounds like a great time. Nothing better than up north with great weather.
Old 06-12-2012, 12:15 AM
soolman32

Received 127 Likes on 108 Posts
Glad to hear you two enjoyed the quality time

Originally Posted by glowrdr
Hey Cusco owners - did your hood close a little tighter after the install? Mine no longer wants to close "on its own" - I literally have to push down on each corner to latch it. Am I supposed to remove the hood liner? I did loosen the bolts and lower the bar as much as I could - although that probably only helped a hair.
No problems here. I know Joe mentioned that you can make the bar sit more flush by having a buddy push down on it as you tighten. Still though, you shouldn't have remove your liner or anything crazy like that under normal install conditions. My hood still shuts the same as before.
Old 06-12-2012, 11:08 AM
WannabeSport

Received 43 Likes on 33 Posts
Nothing better than some good weather up north. Hell, it was nice down here. Spent Saturday night on the boat, and sunday on the boat. Ask Andrew about how tall the waves were on Sunday with all that wind. Thought we were gonna bury the nose of the 21 foot a few times haha!

I don't check the forums enough these days!!
Old 06-12-2012, 12:39 PM
TomPeters
Registered Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by soolman32
No problems here. I know Joe mentioned that you can make the bar sit more flush by having a buddy push down on it as you tighten. Still though, you shouldn't have remove your liner or anything crazy like that under normal install conditions. My hood still shuts the same as before.
Have someone push with both hands on the middle of the bar above the block as you tighten the ends.... that seemed to get the tightest fit.
Old 06-12-2012, 02:04 PM
1cleanG
NextLevel Performance

Received 210 Likes on 155 Posts
Originally Posted by TomPeters
Have someone push with both hands on the middle of the bar above the block as you tighten the ends.... that seemed to get the tightest fit.
I find this really...reallllly weird?
Old 06-12-2012, 04:47 PM
1cleanG
NextLevel Performance

For the first time since we've returned from FL....I'm starting to get the itch! The itch to drive the G!! Been thinking about it allllllllll freakin' day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOTTA get out of herrrre!!! 40 mins to gooooo
Old 06-12-2012, 06:23 PM
WannabeSport

Have you not driven the G since you got back? lol
Old 06-12-2012, 10:09 PM
1cleanG
NextLevel Performance

Originally Posted by WannabeSport
Have you not driven the G since you got back? lol
Nope...backed the car into the garage, let it sit for a day, unloaded it, pulled it into the garage to wash it, backed it back up into the garage and jacked it up on stands and has been there ever since.

Just needed a break from it after our trip...that many hours just took a strain on me.

Tonight I threw on Mike's wheels(kept my 5mm spacers on) and I still need to get an oil change before I drive the car anywhere.
Old 06-12-2012, 11:52 PM
maDUECEgunner

Young, did you see the pic of your car on ricekiller's Facebook page?
Old 06-13-2012, 12:29 AM
WannabeSport

Nope...backed the car into the garage, let it sit for a day, unloaded it, pulled it into the garage to wash it, backed it back up into the garage and jacked it up on stands and has been there ever since.

Just needed a break from it after our trip...that many hours just took a strain on me.

Tonight I threw on Mike's wheels(kept my 5mm spacers on) and I still need to get an oil change before I drive the car anywhere.
Holy moly not driving since we got back haha. I'v driven my car probably 500 miles since I got back. Just keep racking miles on this poor thing. Oh well lol. Shes my DD.
Old 06-13-2012, 12:31 AM
young1tran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by maDUECEgunner
Young, did you see the pic of your car on ricekiller's Facebook page?
Yea I did. A friend tag me right away. They got a pretty good shot.
Old 06-13-2012, 05:26 AM
Rocket Jockey

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Zero9890
I don't meet the minimum post count to put up a post in the classifieds.
I believe you can post an ad for $5 if your post count is below the required minimum. GLWS!!

RJ
Old 06-13-2012, 10:39 AM
TomPeters
Registered Member

I find this really...reallllly weird?
Pervert!!!!!!
Old 06-13-2012, 11:28 AM
1cleanG
NextLevel Performance

Originally Posted by TomPeters
Pervert!!!!!!
joe...i wasn't even thinking pervertedly...just found it weird in general...lol!

who's the pervert now??

Quick Reply: Official *MN G CREW* rAnDoM chat thread/room