MN G CREW This is the subforum for the MN G CREW

Official *MN G CREW* rAnDoM chat thread/room

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2012, 02:54 AM
Zane_Ngo

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by 1cleanG
Nice, I'm a fan of that front clip. Should look great.
Already ordered from autokitsx, hopefully doesn't take too long for shipment.
Old 04-17-2012, 02:55 AM
Zane_Ngo

Originally Posted by soolman32
I like that plan. Any plan to get it molded to your bumper?
Getting it molded would be a great idea in the future. Any idea how much it would cost me?
Old 04-17-2012, 03:05 AM
Zane_Ngo

Originally Posted by soolman32
Sounds like a great opportunity for you. At least we'll still get to see you on a fairly regular basis. Best of luck out there bud!

Zane_ Here's for you. JP front lip and Autokit side combo. Food for thoughts...

Jeez, that looks amazing. What sides are those? Wish I had the money to keep up with upgrades like you and Lance. But I'm trying my hardest to get there. But just got a call from Abra this afternoon (whom is fixing up the G) They told me I should receive the car back by the 27th. All depending on when I get that Jp lip to them so they can paint it.
Old 04-17-2012, 09:06 AM
1cleanG
NextLevel Performance

Received 210 Likes on 155 Posts
Originally Posted by Zane_Ngo
Already ordered from autokitsx, hopefully doesn't take too long for shipment.
In the future, be sure to message me for any products. I have full vendor pricing for them, so I can probably get you much better pricing. I also know Alex very well.

Originally Posted by Zane_Ngo
Jeez, that looks amazing. What sides are those? Wish I had the money to keep up with upgrades like you and Lance. But I'm trying my hardest to get there. But just got a call from Abra this afternoon (whom is fixing up the G) They told me I should receive the car back by the 27th. All depending on when I get that Jp lip to them so they can paint it.

ABRA????? You're having WARRENTY work done for paint and you went to ABRA?? WHYYYYYYYYYYY???????????

Last edited by 1cleanG; 04-17-2012 at 09:24 AM.
Old 04-17-2012, 09:37 AM
DGGal
Minnesota G owners

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
Originally Posted by rolson1
I know how you feel Andrew. I started looking at wheels at 1 am and somehow it magically turned into 6:45 and I still hadn't found ones I like. HOWEVER, I think I like the Stance SC-5 or the Evolution, but DAM, 2,300 for wheels is a dent.

On the cheaper side, I also like 5zeigen ZR+520, but I just have to do the offset math to figure out my fitment. Good news is that they are only about 1,200. I also decided to go with 20's.

In other news, look what I found on CL...
Infiniti G35 Sedan

I want the license plate delete from him.
Originally Posted by Songle6MT
Haha I've spent so much time looking at wheels it's kind of sad. Countless countless hours.

Those 5zeigen wheels actually look really good! I decided to go 20's but I think I am going to go down to 19's...
my first set of wheels were 5zigens, and after hitting this big pothole at night, it bent one of my wheels right away...so hopefully the roads are better for you! i had to sell mine after one season, the bent wheel was driving me nuts!

Originally Posted by p-51ss
Damn Trev is leaving? That sucks for or group, but a great opportunity for you man!

I'm going to announce a well, that I am leaving. But not moving like Trev. Got me a job working on an oil rig. No idea of what my schedule will be like yet though. Could be 2 weeks on and two off, but I am hoping for 3 on and 1 off. My last day at my jobs here is the end of next week, then going out there May 1st to start. I'm hoping to be back that weekend for the meet at Luther, but I wont know til that Friday. Doing what is best for the family. My time off I hope to either work if it's 2 weeks or just relax if it's only 1 week off.
best of luck taylor, hope everything works out!!
Old 04-17-2012, 12:51 PM
Songle6MT

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by DGGal
my first set of wheels were 5zigens, and after hitting this big pothole at night, it bent one of my wheels right away...so hopefully the roads are better for you! i had to sell mine after one season, the bent wheel was driving me nuts!

best of luck taylor, hope everything works out!!

Well that's not good at all The wheels do look pretty good though.

Good luck Taylor! Hopefully we will be able to see you at the Infiniti meet!
Old 04-17-2012, 01:04 PM
1cleanG
NextLevel Performance

YO BRUCE, be sure to post up photos of this sh*t....

All I have to say is...REALLY DUDE...REALLY??? YA N00B!!!

Why would you even THINK to take a G into somewhere its muddy OR you could "POSSIBLY" get stuck?

Last edited by 1cleanG; 04-17-2012 at 01:09 PM.
Old 04-17-2012, 01:07 PM
Zane_Ngo

Originally Posted by 1cleanG
In the future, be sure to message me for any products. I have full vendor pricing for them, so I can probably get you much better pricing. I also know Alex very well.

ABRA????? You're having WARRENTY work done for paint and you went to ABRA?? WHYYYYYYYYYYY???????????
I'll be sure to contact you next time, wish i would've known that earlier! :/

Because they were doing the whole frame and all that is f**ked up during the accident. Before i had my G, i had an 06 Lexus GS300 that i also got into an accident and they fixed it up real nice. But why? are they bad?
Old 04-17-2012, 01:14 PM
MN-G-Fever

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Yo Bruce - you gotta lose your tank driving habits when you have the G man!!!! No curb hoppin either
Old 04-17-2012, 01:28 PM
Hoagie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by ezpotato
at first i thought my screen was windex'd untill it was shiny clean, then i realized it was just lance's signature.

Originally Posted by p-51ss
Damn Trev is leaving? That sucks for or group, but a great opportunity for you man!

I'm going to announce a well, that I am leaving. But not moving like Trev. Got me a job working on an oil rig. No idea of what my schedule will be like yet though. Could be 2 weeks on and two off, but I am hoping for 3 on and 1 off. My last day at my jobs here is the end of next week, then going out there May 1st to start. I'm hoping to be back that weekend for the meet at Luther, but I wont know til that Friday. Doing what is best for the family. My time off I hope to either work if it's 2 weeks or just relax if it's only 1 week off.
best of luck mate, i hope everything goes well...

with all these changes, we gotta plan a sushi dinner before Trev and Taylor leave (even though Taylor isn't really leaving but still).
Old 04-17-2012, 01:35 PM
WannabeSport

Received 43 Likes on 33 Posts
Sushi to celebrate their new adventures and endeavors in their lives and to bless their travels and hope they can get self satisfaction and enlightenment out of whatever comes their way!

I sound like my dad.
Old 04-17-2012, 01:44 PM
1cleanG
NextLevel Performance

Originally Posted by WannabeSport
Sushi to celebrate their new adventures and endeavors in their lives and to bless their travels and hope they can get self satisfaction and enlightenment out of whatever comes their way!

I sound like my dad.

Lets do it(SUSHI, NOT YOUR DAD)!!!!!! What everyone up to this weekend? Janik and Andrew, you're coming back to detail anyways right?

Taylor, what are your plans? Heck I'll teXt you too...
Old 04-17-2012, 01:50 PM
MN-G-Fever

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Lance we should plan on photoshoot with tevi Sat afternoon until sunset.... I don't have sheeeet goin on, taxes are due in a few hours and I'm getting drunk at 4 to celebrate!!
Old 04-17-2012, 02:02 PM
rolson1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Boost for boobies, who is going, who isn't?
Old 04-17-2012, 02:21 PM
ezpotato

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Taking kasey downtown this sat during the day. was thinking we could all meet up for dinner somewhere
Not in the burbs and then grab a few drinks?

Quick Reply: Official *MN G CREW* rAnDoM chat thread/room