MN G CREW This is the subforum for the MN G CREW

Official *MN G CREW* rAnDoM chat thread/room

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2012, 03:02 PM
glowrdr

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Just a heads up, I think either the bar or the hood liner worked itself in right. Checked this morning for wear marks. Right about where the bar makes it's bend, and the hood liner dips down for the edges - there is about a 1" wear mark on both sides of the bar.

But - at least my hood is closing fine now. No need to push on it. I bet if I had help putting the bar in it might not have been an issue. Oh well. Was kind of a last minute install.

Speaking of install - when I put my door switch panel covers on, I broke my mirror switch. I undid the clip holding the 2 sides together, rather than pushing the clip holding it into the panel. The switch itself works, but there must have been a spring or something that flew out (and cannot find). If I move the switch to R/L, its completely free moving and just wants to fall down and take the mirror with it. So I have to be VERY steady, move the mirror where I want it, then put it in the middle so it doesnt adjust. Gonna just drop the $40 and get a new one though. Maybe I'll upgrade and get a faster one :-)
Old 06-13-2012, 04:45 PM
1cleanG
NextLevel Performance

Received 210 Likes on 155 Posts
Just called AMS Performance in Chicago. They're already booked out until the end of July!!!!! Doesn't look like there will be any tunes being done before Powercruise
Old 06-13-2012, 05:30 PM
MN-G-Fever

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by 1cleanG
Just called AMS Performance in Chicago. They're already booked out until the end of July!!!!! Doesn't look like there will be any tunes being done before Powercruise
damn now you have to deal with that slow a$$ G of yours
Old 06-14-2012, 01:47 PM
SuperCleanG

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sup fools! On my way back to Orlando as we speak... sorry I wasnt able to chill.. Most likely wont be back for a few months.. now my vaca is officially over.. dayum

Dan... looks like MIA is way undertalented to beat OKC. Next year when they get either a point guard to fix that bs offense of a center they will take the still their Thunder... Im actually sensing a sweep.. but all miami has to do is win the next one and sweep at home.. but Dwade hasnt showed up, Bosh isnt getting the ball and James is too scared of the D to consistantly take it to the rack..
Old 06-14-2012, 01:56 PM
MN-G-Fever

Originally Posted by SuperCleanG
Sup fools! On my way back to Orlando as we speak... sorry I wasnt able to chill.. Most likely wont be back for a few months.. now my vaca is officially over.. dayum

Dan... looks like MIA is way undertalented to beat OKC. Next year when they get either a point guard to fix that bs offense of a center they will take the still their Thunder... Im actually sensing a sweep.. but all miami has to do is win the next one and sweep at home.. but Dwade hasnt showed up, Bosh isnt getting the ball and James is too scared of the D to consistantly take it to the rack..
Miami needs to split up the Big 3 and they would all be better off... D Wade really pisses me off now, he has this bitchy little attitude and plays with ZERO heart. Lebron just needs a supporting cast and he can do the rest on his own. He was one role player away in Cleveland from starting his run at Jordan for rings. This whole Big Three thing just doesn't work. Too much ego on the court and talent that is wasted when the ball isnt in their hands
Old 06-14-2012, 03:15 PM
1cleanG
NextLevel Performance

Originally Posted by mn-g-fever
miami needs to split up the big 3 and they would all be better off... D wade really pisses me off now, he has this bitchy little attitude and plays with zero heart. Lebron just needs a supporting cast and he can do the rest on his own. he was one role player away in cleveland from starting his run at jordan for rings. This whole big three thing just doesn't work. Too much ego on the court and talent that is wasted when the ball isnt in their hands
take that sh8t back riiiiiiiiiiight now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-14-2012, 04:16 PM
MN-G-Fever

Originally Posted by 1cleanG
take that sh8t back riiiiiiiiiiight now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nevvvvvvvvvver, that was a damn good team in 2008. Then Delonte West had to f^ck LBJ's mom and that team went down in shambles . I dont think anyone will post a better record than the Bulls did when they won like 72 games, that team was unstoppable
Old 06-15-2012, 12:28 AM
maDUECEgunner

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Saw a new IP G37x coupe today. I was excited to meet who was driving it till I found out it was an old lady...
Old 06-15-2012, 05:39 AM
MN-G-Fever

Well ladies and gentlemen, I am off to the Ozarks and on a mission to find me some moonshine for the weekend!! Hoping to bring some back and re-live the days at ZdayZ, Teevee we will have to slam an entire cup of it again lmao
Old 06-15-2012, 09:00 AM
1cleanG
NextLevel Performance

Originally Posted by MN-G-Fever
Nevvvvvvvvvver, that was a damn good team in 2008. Then Delonte West had to f^ck LBJ's mom and that team went down in shambles . I dont think anyone will post a better record than the Bulls did when they won like 72 games, that team was unstoppable
No doubt...not to mention atleast 5 of those games were just..."whatever" games in the middle of the season where they already knew they were in the playoffs but weren't considering the record.

Originally Posted by MN-G-Fever
Well ladies and gentlemen, I am off to the Ozarks and on a mission to find me some moonshine for the weekend!! Hoping to bring some back and re-live the days at ZdayZ, Teevee we will have to slam an entire cup of it again lmao
dang it I wish I hadn't been siiiick. ugh ZdayZ neXt year? ....I've already talked to Linds about coming with this time (NOT FL though)
Old 06-15-2012, 07:20 PM
Rocket Jockey

Prepping for wheel install.....

Tires are in....lugs are here....wheels are scheduled to arrive Monday. I am super fussy and I see how my stock rims have suffered from the over zealous installers...so any tips on how to keep the installers from dinging up my wheels?? One obvious option is to just do them myself.....or should I just take one yellow pill and two white ones and not worry about it??

I am sure I didn't invent this but these are my lug nut keys. I just put 3/4" shrink tube on them hoping that helps a little.

I guess life is good if this is my biggest worry!!

Flummoxed,
RJ
Old 06-15-2012, 10:09 PM
TomPeters
Registered Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Drive over to Lance's house and he'll do it for you.

If / when you take the car to get serviced just make sure they don't use an impact wrench on your wheels. As long as you do it by hand and have common sense they can stay looking brand new for a very long time. Good Luck!!!! My wheels are at the powder coater right now so I'll maybe have mine by the EOW or maybe just never.....
Old 06-16-2012, 10:59 AM
Rocket Jockey

Originally Posted by TomPeters
Drive over to Lance's house and he'll do it for you.
Excellent!! Lance, you may have to take Monday afternoon off to accomodate my schedule!! I'll bring the cooler.

If, for some strange reason, Lance can't do it, I am leaning toward installing the wheels myself. A bit of a hassle but potentially less aggravation.

Originally Posted by TomPeters
My wheels are at the powder coater right now so I'll maybe have mine by the EOW or maybe just never.....
What a run around. I hope they really are at the powder coater this time!!
The lead times on their wheels don't make any sense. Knowing their history, and your history with them, I was a little skeptical to place an order.

Thanks,
RJ
Old 06-16-2012, 01:47 PM
soolman32

Received 127 Likes on 108 Posts
Sup everyone. Been slacking off on the forum thing but though I'd stop in and say hello to peeps.
Old 06-16-2012, 09:02 PM
DGGal
Minnesota G owners

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
Joe, Scott can't wait to see your wheels

Quick Reply: Official *MN G CREW* rAnDoM chat thread/room