Buying & Leasing Interested in getting a G37? Ask your Questions in here.

hey guys, i'm looking in to buying a 2009 G37S...

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2009, 09:13 PM
namkyu

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hey guys, i'm looking in to buying a 2009 G37S...

Hey everyone,

I'm looking into buying a 2009 G37S black exterior, black interior, rear spoiler, navigation, prem, and illuminated kickplates. Basically everything except technology. I've talked to several dealers and they are asking $42,700 out the door.

They say that it's the best price they can give it to me.

BTW. I'm in Dallas, Texas. I've talked to Crest Infiniti, Grubbs Infiniti, and Sewell Infiniti.

I mean, I'm willing to pay the money if it's a reasonable price. Please tell me what you guys think! Thanks in advance.
Old 05-19-2009, 09:18 PM
xlack
Registered Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
42,700 incl tax and fees?
Old 05-19-2009, 11:46 PM
namkyu

yeah, including tax and fees. however this is if I do my own financing. If i were to do it with them then it would be $2000 more...
Old 05-20-2009, 01:01 PM
acura19

Originally Posted by namkyu
yeah, including tax and fees. however this is if I do my own financing. If i were to do it with them then it would be $2000 more...

you pretty much should be getting your car at $2K under invoice with the $2K dealer cash. If you have excellent credit, you should get ~4% apr. Just pay if off sooner and you should be good to go.
Old 05-20-2009, 07:50 PM
G4me

Hey everyone,

I'm looking into buying a 2009 G37S black exterior, black interior, rear spoiler, navigation, prem, and illuminated kickplates. Basically everything except technology. I've talked to several dealers and they are asking $42,700 out the door.

BTW. I'm in Dallas, Texas. I've talked to Crest Infiniti, Grubbs Infiniti, and Sewell Infiniti.

I mean, I'm willing to pay the money if it's a reasonable price. Please tell me what you guys think! Thanks in advance.
If I assume this is a non-sport automatic this is just an average deal. On the other hand, if this is a sport automatic this is a very good deal.

If this is a 6 spd manual then the deal is better than average.
Old 05-21-2009, 05:00 PM
HP_John

Go to edmunds.com, you can build your car & enter your zip code, it'll tell you what others in your area are paying for the same car. The price edmunds gives is before subtracting the $2,000 cash deal credit. Also, there's a $1,000 credit for current Infiniti owners/leasees.
Old 05-22-2009, 12:11 AM
SlipperyPete

Originally Posted by HP_John
Go to edmunds.com, you can build your car & enter your zip code, it'll tell you what others in your area are paying for the same car. The price edmunds gives is before subtracting the $2,000 cash deal credit. Also, there's a $1,000 credit for current Infiniti owners/leasees.
Just to clarify this, it's $2,000 off if you purchase or you can take the special financing. The $1,000 off is for current owners who chose to lease. You can’t combined the two for $3,000 off a purchase.

Also the TMV price on Edmunds seems a little high to me. The dealer tried to use this as well, but I can't imagine people are really paying $1,000 over invoice in this economy.

Mike
Old 05-22-2009, 01:39 AM
jgar76

Exclamation just purchased g37 at crest infiniti

Hey everyone,

I just bought a g37 journey sedan black on black with premium package,splash guards, and cargo net for 33,889. according to truecar.com this is a great price for the dfw area but I don't know because I hear others saying they did better. also for the month of may grubbs is advertising g37 sedans with premium for 32,425. I showed crest this quote online but they said they couldn't go that low. If I would have held out longer or walked I bet I could have gotten this price or very close. I just gave in because this whole car buying experience is a pain in the ***. also I was there just about the whole day and I was the only one in there looking for a car that day so I bet they are probably desperate. also don't let them low ball you on your trade in if you have one. they tried to give me 5,000 for mine but i said i'm not taking less than 7,000 and showed them the kkb value from the web. The saleman left, came back and then said ok. Anyway don't let them b.s. you if they do go to another dealership.
Old 05-22-2009, 06:42 AM
Bwin

I just bought an 08 G37s last week fully loaded for $43,330.
Old 05-22-2009, 12:55 PM
dauhu

Originally Posted by jgar76
I just bought a g37 journey sedan black on black with premium package,splash guards, and cargo net for 33,889. according to truecar.com this is a great price for the dfw area but I don't know because I hear others saying they did better. also for the month of may grubbs is advertising g37 sedans with premium for 32,425. I showed crest this quote online but they said they couldn't go that low. If I would have held out longer or walked I bet I could have gotten this price or very close. I just gave in because this whole car buying experience is a pain in the ***. also I was there just about the whole day and I was the only one in there looking for a car that day so I bet they are probably desperate. also don't let them low ball you on your trade in if you have one. they tried to give me 5,000 for mine but i said i'm not taking less than 7,000 and showed them the kkb value from the web. The saleman left, came back and then said ok. Anyway don't let them b.s. you if they do go to another dealership.
thats a good heads up about the dealers in dallas.

and i agree w/ the post above about edmunds being higher than most. even KBB is a grand or two lower than edmunds.
Old 05-27-2009, 12:54 AM
namkyu

thanks everyone for the posts. People were telling me that I could get the G37S fully loaded for less than $42 thou. So I wasn't sure if it was a reasonable price. I've never bought a new car before.. so this experience is new to up (i've only got handdowns from my sister)

I guess I'll just be getting the car for $42~

I'll post pics soon of my stock car. haha