MODDING 411 Aftermarket Parts Available for the G37: What's Good, What's Not, Where to Go etc.

Stillen customer service blows

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2008, 12:41 PM
kyle@stillen
Former Sponsor

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Customer Service has always been a big discussion. In our opinion Customer Service should be thought of in EVERY aspect of a business. Our assembly division recognizes that sending scratched or dirty parts to customers is unacceptable. Our R&D divisions know that customer's want parts that are well made, perform as advertised, and look great. Our Warehouse strives to ship the order as soon as we receive it so the customer doesn't have to wait. These are three divisions of the company that never even speak to the customer's but they still have a large impact on our Customer's satisfaction.

We are dedicated to making sure our customer's are 100% satisfied with STILLEN, with the parts they receive, and the performance they gain. We are striving to improve our Customer Service and retraining has already begun in many divisions.

I appreciate your comments. They only way we can better ourselves, our company, and our products is through constructive criticism.

If anyone ever has any comments they would like myself or Steve Millen to see please feel free to shoot me an e-mail at any time. kmillen@stillen.com is my direct email and I am usually quick to respond. Whether your comments are positive or negative, or even unrelated to Customer Service. If you want us to make a part that you think would benefit the G37 let me know.
Old 03-20-2008, 01:30 PM
RYs06MT

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts
Supercharger Plzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-01-2008, 02:42 PM
I.P. Freely

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by kyle@stillen
Customer Service has always been a big discussion. In our opinion Customer Service should be thought of in EVERY aspect of a business. Our assembly division recognizes that sending scratched or dirty parts to customers is unacceptable. Our R&D divisions know that customer's want parts that are well made, perform as advertised, and look great. Our Warehouse strives to ship the order as soon as we receive it so the customer doesn't have to wait. These are three divisions of the company that never even speak to the customer's but they still have a large impact on our Customer's satisfaction.

We are dedicated to making sure our customer's are 100% satisfied with STILLEN, with the parts they receive, and the performance they gain. We are striving to improve our Customer Service and retraining has already begun in many divisions.

I appreciate your comments. They only way we can better ourselves, our company, and our products is through constructive criticism.

If anyone ever has any comments they would like myself or Steve Millen to see please feel free to shoot me an e-mail at any time. kmillen@stillen.com is my direct email and I am usually quick to respond. Whether your comments are positive or negative, or even unrelated to Customer Service. If you want us to make a part that you think would benefit the G37 let me know.
Front Camber Kit would be a nice addition. Make sure you have plenty to ship so there's no 1 month delay in shipping like there is currently for the Sway Bars. Why don't you put "Out Of Stock" on your website? The way you have it now misleads the buyers into ordering them when they're not even in stock. This will save your sales reps the hassle of having to e-mail your customers that they have to wait a month for shipping on an order that was listed available. 5/01/08

Last edited by I.P. Freely; 05-01-2008 at 02:51 PM.
Old 05-09-2008, 11:10 PM
KahnQuistador

Well, Kyle, you've taken a bit of a beating here so here's some support.

I just completed my Stillen upgrades. I'm running the long tubes, header, HFCs and exhaust. The quality, delivery time, instructions, etc. were nothing short of first rate.

I'm driving a completely different animal now. Much more power and a subtle exhaust note... until you get on it.

Of all the cars I've built or had built, this is the first time I've ever used parts from a single vendor. Seems to me that I made a good decision.

Many thanks to Dean Doan and the Stillen team for a job well done.

Now, if I had some ground wires...
Old 05-14-2008, 03:23 PM
JanSolo

How about Stillen-branded coilovers? Not Tein's, please, but something respectable like DMS, Zeal or Ohlins.
Old 05-14-2008, 03:32 PM
Kidcane
Florida G Club

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
^^^BC Racing FTMFW!
Old 05-14-2008, 04:29 PM
kyle@stillen
Former Sponsor

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
This is actually something that we are working on right now. We are working with one of the best shock companies in the world. I don't want to give too much away, but I will say that they make the shocks for indy cars, NASCAR, and more.

We are a few months away from having everything as there will be a lot of development time on track and street but they will be a fantastic, adjustable shock.
Old 05-14-2008, 04:32 PM
Kidcane
Florida G Club

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
^^Interesting. Cant wait to hear more about it.
Old 05-14-2008, 04:32 PM
JanSolo

This is actually something that we are working on right now. We are working with one of the best shock companies in the world. I don't want to give too much away, but I will say that they make the shocks for indy cars, NASCAR, and more.

We are a few months away from having everything as there will be a lot of development time on track and street but they will be a fantastic, adjustable shock.
Koni's, Tokico, etc are all nice adjustable shocks and are they're at the price point where the total addressable market is obviously bigger, but I prefer the adjustments you can make with coilovers.