Vendor Comments/Reviews/Feedback Comments, Reviews, and Feedback on MyG37 Vendors

AutokitsX is so frustrating

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2015, 02:57 AM
JakeG37

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
AutokitsX is so frustrating

I am on my second order for a V2 diffuser (first one got damaged by some chick backing into me) and I must say their customer service leaves something to be desired. The wait for the build is bad enough, then they give me a tracking number that isnt even valid for days after they sent it to me. Now it has been sitting "Label Created" for days. You cannot get them on the phone.. EVER. Emails are spotty too. I have no idea how they stay in business. Oh, I know,they have nice products and I guess they are riding on that fact alone to stay afloat. This has been my experience both times with the same product.
Old 09-22-2015, 05:11 AM
sk_young
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I kno what u mean, took over 5 month for me to get my v2 carbon fiber diffuser, they kept saying we will ship it out by the end of the week but they never do, impossible to get a hold of them too
Old 09-22-2015, 06:24 AM
takeapieandrun
Registered Member

Received 58 Likes on 50 Posts
Looks like things haven't changed. Last year I bought the sedan diffuser and it took nearly 2 months for me to get it, after they got the money. Emails were slow and unclear. If it wasn't for their decent quality+price combo I wouldn't be a customer.
Old 09-22-2015, 06:48 AM
ImStunna1738_Q6
Premier Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lmao they dont answer the phone same situation with me took 5months
Old 09-22-2015, 02:13 PM
warpeacelove

Received 38 Likes on 33 Posts
Originally Posted by ImStunna1738_Q6
Lmao they dont answer the phone same situation with me took 5months
I stop supporting their Business after have two bad experiences (lengthy delays). Only thing that work against them is cancelling the purchase. That is when they make themselves available.
Old 09-22-2015, 03:12 PM
JakeG37

I would love to start a business making carbon fiber parts for cars. I would create the same crap they do and provide superior customer service. I can deal with the build time, as they are clear about this when you order. What I cannot deal with, is them tricking you with a tracking number that shows a label created without actually shipping the item. I can make a fake label too and say something is shipping without the product even existing. I wish someone would step up and put these guys out of business.
Old 09-22-2015, 06:43 PM
krazyfiend
Registered Member

Received 61 Likes on 41 Posts
^ they pulled this on me as well. I was part of the GB from way back when last February and in the first group to be asked to pay the rest (in June!).. after many 'it's going to be shipped out this Friday' emails and then a supposed CF supplier change up (uh huh)-- I finally got an email two weeks ago saying they'd give a free set of g37 eye brows with my order (thanks but no thanks..i don't like how they look).. I said to just get the shipment to me as soon as they can. Shipping label stunt was pulled..said fedex told them that label was creased and the package was at fedex sitting (uh, wouldn't they call or have some distinguishing stuff on the label to track down the sender?) ..so finally 4-5 days later the package ships.

CF work is good... the middle grate was messed up before black paint was applied to the metal gutter guard cut out..not sure how it cd pass QC before epoxying it to the backside of the v2 diffuser. I removed it and replaced with more consistent patterned black plastic gutter guard.. simple swap and personally I like the look more. I had sent an email to AK about it..and after I had done the mod, they responded 'I sent the request to the warehouse and we will send you a new black mesh this week.' -- we shall see when it arrives, . Definitely not expecting it til 2016 at their going rate.
Old 09-22-2015, 07:39 PM
Upscale Speed
Premier Member

Received 120 Likes on 108 Posts
Still waiting for mine too. I'm at 25 business days now so not too bad yet. I emailed them yesterday asking for shipping update and haven't heard back yet.
Old 09-22-2015, 08:41 PM
JakeG37

I emailed them last night asking what was up with my package. .......Crickets...... It will get here eventually.. once they stop lying and actually send it.... horrible company, just wish someone made a diffuser this nice.
Old 09-23-2015, 09:51 AM
JakeG37

Ok, I got a response from them and now the package is in route from FedEx. It would be so much better if they were just open and honest but of course he tried to blame it on the "warehouse". This seems to be their excuse every time. Anyway, it should be here on Monday. Good luck with the rest of you guys getting yours before you are old and gray
Old 09-23-2015, 08:35 PM
MJaga
Registered Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Based on my interactions with them, I'm pretty sure it's 1 guy making these parts in his garage. Which would make sense.
Old 09-23-2015, 10:21 PM
WillCo1
Registered Member

Received 68 Likes on 51 Posts
Weird that they wouldn't just be up front and tell you it could take up to 4 to 8 weeks for product to be built and delivered.

Instead of claiming that it will be ready sooner and stringing people along. Makes no sense.

Always under promise and over deliver.
Old 09-24-2015, 01:03 AM
NeverBoneStock
Premier Member

Received 69 Likes on 56 Posts
Sounds like Sam from GTM is running the show over there...