Does anyone have this exhaust system?

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2014, 11:41 AM
Redfire32
Ginger ninja

Received 256 Likes on 228 Posts
So were you suggesting a dedicated wheel n tire setup for these lapping sessions or auto cross? Also what type of stuff did you start out doing? I'm sure everybody on here would love to hear you share a little backstory.
Old 08-20-2014, 01:19 PM
Black Betty
Lexus Defector

Received 2,087 Likes on 1,267 Posts
A set if track tires and wheels is a significant investment for something you're not good at yet. You may want to try it first and see how well you like it before dumping money into track mods. If you go with a set of track wheels you might consider a solid set of inexpensive used lightweight ones like Enkei RPF1 or similar.

As for my track exploits, I worked my way up in open wheel racing from karts to become a 2 time Formula 1 World Champion Driver. Either that or I'm just some random dude on the internet with limited track experience and knowledge. I've tracked my G less than a dozen times. I'm not a big autocross can, it's OK I guess. I used to have access to a nearby track for almost free and turned as many laps as possible. Now I don't. I have read a lot and taken instruction from being completely green to the point of being in the intermediate level. I'd say that what's in my head has made me much faster than what's under my hood. And I still suck on a drag strip after many runs (I live a couple miles from Royal Purple Raceway).
The following users liked this post:
Redfire32 (08-20-2014)
Old 08-20-2014, 01:48 PM
Redfire32
Ginger ninja

Received 256 Likes on 228 Posts
Originally Posted by Black Betty
A set if track tires and wheels is a significant investment for something you're not good at yet. You may want to try it first and see how well you like it before dumping money into track mods. If you go with a set of track wheels you might consider a solid set of inexpensive used lightweight ones like Enkei RPF1 or similar.

As for my track exploits, I worked my way up in open wheel racing from karts to become a 2 time Formula 1 World Champion Driver. Either that or I'm just some random dude on the internet with limited track experience and knowledge. I've tracked my G less than a dozen times. I'm not a big autocross can, it's OK I guess. I used to have access to a nearby track for almost free and turned as many laps as possible. Now I don't. I have read a lot and taken instruction from being completely green to the point of being in the intermediate level. I'd say that what's in my head has made me much faster than what's under my hood. And I still suck on a drag strip after many runs (I live a couple miles from Royal Purple Raceway).
Once again your always good for a laugh. I'll have to admit for a couple milliseconds you hadme going there F*ck3R! Lmao.