Buying & Leasing Interested in getting a G37? Ask your Questions in here.

Recent Prices Paid

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2016, 12:06 AM
dagger

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Kb Cool
Too old for me. I don't know if it has bluetooth streaming. Even though it has nav. It might be a post 2010 thing?
What about this?
Old 04-16-2016, 12:30 AM
Kb Cool
Registered Member

Received 23 Likes on 23 Posts
I don't know. That ones weird! Is it even a Sports model or did someone slap a S on it and call it good! lol

This one seems alright! Used Infiniti G37 For Sale Glenview, IL - CarGurus
Old 04-16-2016, 12:46 AM
dagger

I don't know. That ones weird! Is it even a Sports model or did someone slap a S on it and call it good! lol

Wow you're right wtf!? Nevermind ignore that one. I do like that one you linked because of the low miles but that color.. I would prefer the graphite like this one

But damn no navi package

At least the one you picked comes with CPO and I just found out I work with someone who knows a salesman there so I might be in luck! Someone told me to wait for the prices to drop because of the Q60 release but I'm not sure when and how much it will drop by.
Old 04-16-2016, 03:00 AM
infamous84
Registered Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
here you go silver on black cant beat that

2011 Infiniti G37 For Sale in Glenview, IL - CarGurus

if you dont need AWD then i would get the G37S since thats the most bang for buck you can get, i see your in chicago so you could just slap on some snow tires and call it a day
Old 04-16-2016, 03:11 AM
dagger

Originally Posted by infamous84
here you go silver on black cant beat that

2011 Infiniti G37 For Sale in Glenview, IL - CarGurus

if you dont need AWD then i would get the G37S since thats the most bang for buck you can get, i see your in chicago so you could just slap on some snow tires and call it a day
Ooo I like that one but double the miles that kbcool found but sport package..

I definitely would prefer the sport package because like you said you get way more from it which is why I wanted coupe at first with the awd. But since coupe is more expensive I'm going to have to settle with a sedan. I'm not exactly sure if awd is necessary but I thought it would be nice to have in the chicago weather. If not then I'll start looking for a sport sedan.
Old 04-16-2016, 03:15 AM
infamous84
Registered Member

Originally Posted by dagger
Damn but double the miles than the one kbcool found.

I definitely would prefer the sport package because like you said you get way more from it which is why I wanted coupe at first with the awd. But since coupe is more expensive I'm going to have to settle with a sedan and I'm not exactly sure if awd is necessary but if not then I'll start looking for a sport sedan.
i wouldnt really worry about the miles, its comes with warranty and you have the option of extending it if you like, 2012+ models have the revised gaskets so you really shouldnt have much issues with the car as long as general maintenance is taken care of. For the money your spending i would get a S model
Old 04-16-2016, 03:20 AM
dagger

i wouldnt really worry about the miles, its comes with warranty and you have the option of extending it if you like, 2012+ models have the revised gaskets so you really shouldnt have much issues with the car as long as general maintenance is taken care of. For the money your spending i would get a S model
Very good point. I will definitely consider the sport and hopefully after some time the prices will drop some more.

Thanks for the input! Appreciate it.
Old 04-16-2016, 03:32 AM
infamous84
Registered Member

heres a rare one with OEM daytime LEDs

2010 Infiniti G37 For Sale in Glenview, IL - CarGurus

shows hes had it on the lot for a year, so if everything checks out, you might be able to get a good deal on it. Not sure why its been sitting so long, but a PPI will tell you what you need to know
Old 04-16-2016, 03:40 AM
dagger

shows hes had it on the lot for a year, so if everything checks out, you might be able to get a good deal on it. Not sure why its been sitting so long, but a PPI will tell you what you need to know
Yeah that one's real nice. I just don't get how it's been there for 384 days. Seems like a shady dealer just from the first impression. That same dealer has a few other G's sitting for a long time too.
Old 04-16-2016, 10:59 AM
Kb Cool
Registered Member

Received 23 Likes on 23 Posts
I wonder whats up with this one. Seems like a smoking deal if it's legit with a clear title and can pass a mechanical inspection. Looks like a real S and miles aren't bad either. 2011 Infiniti G37 For Sale in Glenview, IL - CarGurus

Nope, my bad here it is a few months ago!!!! https://www.easyexport.us/vehicle-fi...itle-ky-walton

Last edited by Kb Cool; 04-16-2016 at 11:08 AM.
Old 04-16-2016, 12:03 PM
dagger

I wonder whats up with this one. Seems like a smoking deal if it's legit with a clear title and can pass a mechanical inspection. Looks like a real S and miles aren't bad either. 2011 Infiniti G37 For Sale in Glenview, IL - CarGurus

Nope, my bad here it is a few months ago!!!! https://www.easyexport.us/vehicle-fi...itle-ky-walton

If it's too good to be true, it is!
Old 04-16-2016, 12:25 PM
Ricio1991
Registered Member

Received 113 Likes on 102 Posts

It's not a sport model unless they sold the paddle shifters, weird but 2012 is a good year, not that many problems and it has the revised gaskets
Old 04-16-2016, 12:27 PM
Ricio1991
Registered Member

This is a smoking deal! Wow it's a RWD sport sedan too, not sure why it's been there for a year maybe it was priced too high but that price and mileage are great! I would get it checked out just to be on the safe side but it's such a nice sedan
Old 04-16-2016, 02:43 PM
dagger

Originally Posted by Ricio1991
This is a smoking deal! Wow it's a RWD sport sedan too, not sure why it's been there for a year maybe it was priced too high but that price and mileage are great! I would get it checked out just to be on the safe side but it's such a nice sedan
I agree! I definitely want to check it out but why was it sitting for so long. Makes me question if there's something wrong with it. Wish I could see the history and bring a mechanic but that's kinda far from me. Maybe 20-30 miles.
Old 04-16-2016, 02:56 PM
Ricio1991
Registered Member

Originally Posted by dagger
I agree! I definitely want to check it out but why was it sitting for so long. Makes me question if there's something wrong with it. Wish I could see the history and bring a mechanic but that's kinda far from me. Maybe 20-30 miles.
Yeah true well it's worth a shot and 30miles doesn't seem too bad for me, maybe get a mechanic around the area the car is selling and have it inspected. I know it can be a hassle but well worth it, you can also get a carfax I'm sure the dealer will provide it of you Inquire about it

Quick Reply: Recent Prices Paid