Audio, Video & Electronics Post questions, reviews, and other general info about the G's Nav, sound system, satellite radio or aftermarket stereos

USB to bluetooth audio adapter

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2017, 06:59 AM
Mattlorentzoe
Premier Member

Received 156 Likes on 119 Posts
Wow! This is a must have if you don’t have navigation. Going to buy one for my x sedan with no nav. Wish me luck this is exactly what I’ve been looking for thanks for the discussion.

BOVEE WMA2000 WIRELESS BLUETOOTH MUSIC INTERFACE ADAPTOR FOR IN CAR IPOD INTEGRATION (USB CONNECTOR)

Old 10-18-2018, 02:16 AM
lektrix
Registered Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Angry

Originally Posted by lorentzoe45
Wow! This is a must have if you don’t have navigation. Going to buy one for my x sedan with no nav. Wish me luck this is exactly what I’ve been looking for thanks for the discussion.

BOVEE WMA2000 WIRELESS BLUETOOTH MUSIC INTERFACE ADAPTOR FOR IN CAR IPOD INTEGRATION (USB CONNECTOR)

Where can I purchase this thing???? Sold out or discontinued everywhere....... Why would they do that??
Old 10-18-2018, 03:18 PM
gromaudio
MYG37.COM Sponsor

Received 23 Likes on 21 Posts
For the vehicles without navigation and Bluetooth music streaming, and if you are interested in more serious level of integration, with having Google and Waze maps on your car stereo display, as well as music streaming apps such as Spotify and others, we would like to introduce VLine infotainment system for Infiniti vehicles without navigation.
https://gromaudio.com/store/vline/grom-vl2-nisk.html

VLine is Android based car infotainment system and computing unit that is designed for in-vehicle use. By integrating VLine VL2 into the vehicle, the driver gets the access to the latest mobile technology such as Google and Waze Maps, music apps, and voice control, all while keeping original factory stereo. The maps and music streaming apps are displayed directly on the factory stereo screen, the sound flows through the vehicle speakers system, and integrated car stereo and steering wheel controls provide extra safety and convenience to the driver and the passengers.

More about VLine is at https://gromaudio.com/vline/

You can see demo video here:

Old 10-18-2018, 03:28 PM
lektrix
Registered Member

Originally Posted by gromaudio
For the vehicles without navigation and Bluetooth music streaming, and if you are interested in more serious level of integration, with having Google and Waze maps on your car stereo display, as well as music streaming apps such as Spotify and others, we would like to introduce VLine infotainment system for Infiniti vehicles without navigation.
https://gromaudio.com/store/vline/grom-vl2-nisk.html

VLine is Android based car infotainment system and computing unit that is designed for in-vehicle use. By integrating VLine VL2 into the vehicle, the driver gets the access to the latest mobile technology such as Google and Waze Maps, music apps, and voice control, all while keeping original factory stereo. The maps and music streaming apps are displayed directly on the factory stereo screen, the sound flows through the vehicle speakers system, and integrated car stereo and steering wheel controls provide extra safety and convenience to the driver and the passengers.

More about VLine is at https://gromaudio.com/vline/

You can see demo video here:

https://youtu.be/GQoRIg5ybHQ
Thanks but even $200 is too expensive for me
The following users liked this post:
beckb (01-12-2020)
Old 09-06-2019, 05:43 PM
bvshearz
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Does anyone have this device ?

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00T2EVKSG/?coliid=I3LNC7QYTVTJ2R&colid=3BA97XVE42GMU&psc=1&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it#HLCXComparisonWidget_feature_div https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00T2EVKSG/?coliid=I3LNC7QYTVTJ2R&colid=3BA97XVE42GMU&psc=1&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it#HLCXComparisonWidget_feature_div

Looking at buying it if it works
Old 09-06-2019, 06:06 PM
bvshearz
Registered Member

Looks like other people already have it...sorry. didn't read ALL the post.
Old 12-27-2019, 11:33 PM
beckb
Registered Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Looking for confirmation

Hi, can anyone confirm what WILL WORK for a G37 Sport Coupe using a SAMSUNG mobile device? More specifically, a Galaxy Note 9. Thanks in advance!!!!
Old 01-11-2020, 07:03 PM
sstadler06

Yeah, any updates? Looks like the WMA2000 is unavailable and I'd really rather not get a usb bluetooth audio stick that stutters and lags. I COULD get the grom BT3, but I'd rather just get something cheaper and easier, something similar to the WMA2000. Do the 3000 or 1000 work, are there any alternatives?
The following users liked this post:
beckb (01-12-2020)
Old 01-12-2020, 09:30 AM
bvshearz
Registered Member

Anyone have this? I would like to try it. The cheap $10 Bluetooth naxa stinks...🤔
Old 01-12-2020, 09:46 AM
beckb
Registered Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by bvshearz
Anyone have this? I would like to try it. The cheap $10 Bluetooth naxa stinks...🤔
Not I. Wish I could help you out.....Let us know if you decide to try it out & how it worked out.
Am I the only one who finds this issue to be incredibly annoying? We shouldn't have to do all this just to access a playlist stored in our mobile device(s). "Shame on Infiniti"....I'll leave it with that & keep my true, honest thoughts to myself, out of respect to all of you. 😊
Old 02-12-2020, 10:28 PM
Blackmatic
Registered Member

Does anyone believe the NAXA skips & lags because it's underpowered?

I already have one but was considering adding this cable to pump up the amps going to it:

HIGHROCK 30cm USB 2.0 a Power Enhancer Y 1 Female to 2 Male Data Charge Cable Extension Cord(1pc)
Amazon Amazon
Old 02-13-2020, 02:35 PM
gromaudio
MYG37.COM Sponsor

Received 23 Likes on 21 Posts
Originally Posted by beckb
Not I. Wish I could help you out.....Let us know if you decide to try it out & how it worked out.
Am I the only one who finds this issue to be incredibly annoying? We shouldn't have to do all this just to access a playlist stored in our mobile device(s). "Shame on Infiniti"....I'll leave it with that & keep my true, honest thoughts to myself, out of respect to all of you. 😊
USA Spec adapters are good choice for solid Bluetooth capability, same as GROM. Note that you always need to carefully check the compatibility of your individual vehicle, as there might be some differences depending on the stereo configurations. For GROM the compatibility is available under "Compatibility" tab on the product page:

https://gromaudio.com/store/bt3_adap...bt3-nis02.html

Thank you.

Old 01-21-2021, 08:48 PM
MOEMANTHA
Registered Member

Bought one, car doesn’t recognize it. Unreadable files. 2010 G37x non nav

Originally Posted by sukyle25
First time posting here, so I apologize if I did not search correctly and someone already posted this. I just purchased a 2012 G37 coupe, and was disappointed to learn I could not stream audio via bluetooth, or use the usb with my Nexus 5. After searching for a bit, I found the NAXA NAB-4003 adapter. It's only about $10.00, and it works great. All you do is plug it into the usb port, pair your phone, and it plays music over the speakers. I've only tried it with Spotify so far, but it should work with anything.

Hope this helps anyone else who is looking for a cheap, easily solution to stream via bluetooth!
Old 05-08-2021, 04:26 PM
Krzysztof47
Premier Member

Received 117 Likes on 81 Posts
Originally Posted by MOEMANTHA
Bought one, car doesn’t recognize it. Unreadable files. 2010 G37x non nav
I also tried the NAXA and it did not work, just cycles through the 3x folders and says files are unreadable.
Old 06-05-2022, 04:01 PM
Richiestop

Didn’t work:(

Originally Posted by sukyle25
First time posting here, so I apologize if I did not search correctly and someone already posted this. I just purchased a 2012 G37 coupe, and was disappointed to learn I could not stream audio via bluetooth, or use the usb with my Nexus 5. After searching for a bit, I found the NAXA NAB-4003 adapter. It's only about $10.00, and it works great. All you do is plug it into the usb port, pair your phone, and it plays music over the speakers. I've only tried it with Spotify so far, but it should work with anything.

Hope this helps anyone else who is looking for a cheap, easily solution to stream via bluetooth!
Ive been trying to find a way to Bluetooth my phone without having to use of of those radio adapter things. So I bought a usb media streamer thing to connect my phone but the first one just said “unplayable file” so after some googling I came across this post copy pasted the name of your usb stick into Amazon and order it.. the name comes up the exact same when I go in Bluetooth on my phone but it still says unplayable file. I have a 2012 Infiniti g37x. Any idea what my problem might be?

Quick Reply: USB to bluetooth audio adapter