Not ****ing happy!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2010, 10:57 AM
jarborn1

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Put a few slabs of glass over them and brighten up your living room?
Old 04-15-2010, 11:09 AM
RAVSPEC
Former Sponsor

Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts
I went through my record for the last two shipment. The step, MSP color, 20" T1S sold was to Derrick, is that you ?

Derrick's spec 20x9.5 +10 R and 20x10.5 +5 O Disk, but if this is Derrick, give me a call.

All G37 sport caliper required R disk front and O disk rear. This spec we already confirmed and has been selling them w/o any problems.

I am surprise that we will advice you go to with A disk.

Please email me at mark@ravspeconline.com and I'll get to the bottom of this.
Old 04-15-2010, 08:20 PM
RAVSPEC
Former Sponsor

Loz:

Saw ur email and PM today, I m surprise I sold you the wrong disk. Usually we will confirm our fitment with WORK USA and double confirm with WORK Japan. We only sell the R disk now for G37 sport brakes.

However I can't find ur info in my system. What's the last name the order under ? We will definitley find a way to resolve this problem for you. Possible getting u a replacement wheel if spacer solution don't work.

I also can't find any other emails and pms after my quoted to you. Is it under a totally different name ?

Mark.
RavSpec
Old 04-15-2010, 09:19 PM
DanMardik

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
In to see how this plays out.
Old 04-15-2010, 09:37 PM
beerme986

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
atleast ravspec is willing to help out on this situation
Old 04-15-2010, 09:38 PM
RAVSPEC
Former Sponsor

OK ...... Loz I think you should rewrite your post. The most important facts (these wheels wasn't sold to you from RAVSPEC)...

You only send a PM to us for suggestion and bought this wheel some where else. I am afraid that I can't replace these wheel for you.

Here is my reply to your email:

ah, now i understand.

Usually we check with WORK USA and WORK Japan to verify the fitment before WORK produce the wheels.

I am surprise that WORK Australia didn't confirm fitment with WORK Japan. Even though the car doesn't exist in Australia, but this car is very common in Japan.

A quick email from WORK Australia to WORK Japan would of avoid this problem. I am not sure why this is not done in Australia.

If this would of purchase from us, we would of first verify fitment with WORK USA then, verify again with WORK Japan.

In cases like this, if purchase from us, and we screw up the spec, we will either supply spacers for free or work out a solution to replace the wheel for you FOC.

This also explain that why you didn't reply back to me after I give you a quote.
Old 04-15-2010, 09:44 PM
loz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Look end of the day i understand i'm ****ed and i stated that in the second post mate, we don't have G37's in Australia hence we needed sizing from someone in the know, just a bit annoyed a work dealer can't get it right.

Glad to see your just trying to clear your name. Just spewing i changed the dimensions based on your information and it cost me $3k.

Quote:
Originally Posted by loz
Hey,

Been looking into getting the perfect wheels for my g37, and am extremely keen on the Varianza T1S...

Just looking at work sizing chart > trying to work out if i need the "standard disk" or "big caliper disk" to clear the infiniti g37 sport brakes?

I would prefer to go with standard disk is possible, but obviously dont want to have to use spacers for my new wheels if its not right!

any help here would be great...

was thinking :
20x9.5 + 20 (R-Disc)
20x10.5 + 22 (O-Disc)

cheers!

-loz

Hey:

we can run A Disk to clear G37 sport brakes. No need for big caliper disk.

no spacers needed.

20x9.5 / 20x10.5 (A disk front O disk Rear)

The offset you pick is doable.

Mark.
RavSpec

End of the day thread can be closed, you should double check the info you give to people first, and i agree work here should have double checked too..

Will order another set tonight i guess...

Last edited by loz; 04-15-2010 at 09:56 PM.
Old 04-15-2010, 09:57 PM
RAVSPEC
Former Sponsor

I am sad to see you are F** with $3k worth of useless wheel.

If you would of purchase these wheels from RavSpec, I would of replace it for free.

And also, a courtesy thank you after you get info from me will be nice instead of disappearing right away after the information is obtain.

It takes time to reply to PMs and some courtesy from a vendor to each other would be appreciated.

And, yes, I didn't get it right the first time, but we will do what it takes to "MAKE IT RIGHT", in your case, if you purchase from us, I will consider replacing it for free, but you didn't.

And coming in here make it sound like we screw you over is pretty low ...

And also WORK Australia is "WORK Official distributor in Australia" ... why did they get it wrong ?
Old 04-15-2010, 10:02 PM
loz

They originally came back to me with R disk and O disk, and +35 offset from japan....

I knew that offset wasn't going to sit how i wanted it, so i figured i would source info from you since you guys have a lot more experience with the cars (where you told me to change the disk type)
Old 04-15-2010, 10:04 PM
RAVSPEC
Former Sponsor

Also, we are not "perfect", sometime we do screw up, it's what you do after the mistake that counts.

The "customer service" after the sales is what separate us apart from other dealers.

Also, prevention method such as confirmation with WORK Japan on the spec are very important.

It doesn't matter in Australia you are the only G37s, G37s in the world are the same. I am pretty sure that's why you came to US forum to check the spec.

Why didn't you have WORK Australia verify this information with WORK Japan ?
Old 04-15-2010, 10:17 PM
loz

Work Australia got the base readings from Work Japan, then i came to you guys since i thought you had the most experience with them...

...look i'm just ranting now...

I run a car forum in Aus and have to deal with members ranting all the time and giving my sponsors s**t so i honestly hate to be the one doing it on another forum...

I know you can't do anything, i'm not trying to kill your business and hey it may have been a different story if i was in the US but yeah...
//end rant

Fingers crossed someone wants them here, so i can try again...
Old 04-15-2010, 10:21 PM
RAVSPEC
Former Sponsor

Your wheel should be an easy seller for G35, 350Z w/o brembo.

Easier to sell to them as well. Try those cars. Good luck with all.