Engine, Drivetrain & Forced-Induction
Have Technical Questions or Done Modifications to the G37? Find out the answer in here!

Comments About The Onboard CPU

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2015, 08:48 AM
steven92

Received 32 Likes on 30 Posts
Comments About The Onboard CPU

I have had my G37 for 3 weeks so far and have not been very happy with the computer interface, maybe it's just my G?

The computer is very laggy and slow. When I try to multi task between radio and GPS for instance, there is a .5 second delay between each screen.

Also, does anyone have advice for connecting phones to play Bluetooth audio? I have partially tried figuring out the solution but maybe I am still missing something. When I switch to Bluetooth mode, the Infiniti system automatically connects to my iPhone. Not a problem, but when I have friends that want to play music the Infiniti system won't let me switch to their phones unless the car is in Park. Is there a hack for this?

Another comment, how come the Bluetooth system will not work for Samsung -Phones? I tried the same procedure for connecting an iPhone multiple times via Bluetooth for a non-apple phone and the phone would not connect. Suggestions?