Vendor Comments/Reviews/Feedback Comments, Reviews, and Feedback on MyG37 Vendors

Concept Z Performance is a joke

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2014, 01:30 PM
ChillySoft
Registered Member

Received 19 Likes on 15 Posts
Concept Z Performance is a joke

Just so you guys know this is the second time this has happened with these guys. So I cancelled my order this time and will never use this company again.

To Whom It May Concern-

Please cancel this order. I received a call from one of your reps today 7/8/14 stating that the product was not in stock. He reiterated a conversation that I had with another gentleman on 6/27/2014, the day the order was placed, where I was told I either had to wait a month to receive this product with the normal order or I could pay additional freight to have it ship out now. I told the gentleman to go ahead and order it now and I will pay additional shipping.

Today the conversation went exactly the same with a different rep telling me the same thing the original one did 10 days previous. I asked if the part was ordered and he stated no. It has been 10 days now and the product still has not been ordered. All I got was excuses from ConceptZ about how difficult it is to communicate with the mfg. (Officially not my issue. I have emails where I have communicated with them Carbon Signal myself without issue. I can provide them if you like) I will never do business again with your company as every time I order something it is never in stock and all I get is excuses.

To try and save the relationship between myself and your company I also asked to have this product discounted given the fact that your company screwed up the order and was told basically oh well **** happens. I will make sure this make it to the forums and people know about your business practices.

I have owned a business for over 12 years and would NEVER tell a client that.

Regretfully

Jimmy Wyble

Partner

CAMS Bluewire Technology

www.bluewiretech.com

Old 07-08-2014, 01:38 PM
ChinkyChoy
Premier Member

Received 216 Likes on 172 Posts
dont tell me this was for that conversion bumper :\
Old 07-08-2014, 01:41 PM
ChillySoft
Registered Member

No. Carbon Signal Front Splitter.

Order Number: 71094

Billing InfoUnited States)
Jimmy Wyble
Missouri City, TX 77459

Phone: 867-5309
Evening Phone:
Date: 06/27/14 08:50
jimmy@go****yourself.com

Shipping info United States)
Jimmy Wyble
Missouri City , TX 77459

SKU: CBNS-SML-CF
Item Name: Carbon Signal Spec M Lip, 2010+ G37 Sedan Sport Carbon Fiber
Cost: $750.00
Tax: 0.00
Quantity: 1
Total Cost: $750.00

Subtotal: $750.00
Shipping Cost: $75.00
Shipping Method: Ground
TOTAL: $825.00

Comment:

This order was automatically generated from Performance Aftermarket and OEM Parts for the 300ZX 350Z G35 G37 240SX Skyline GT-R Nissan Peformance lineup.

Last edited by ChillySoft; 07-08-2014 at 02:11 PM.
Old 07-08-2014, 01:47 PM
AMai1215

Received 31 Likes on 18 Posts
I wonder if I would've had the same issue with ConceptZ when considering them to supply my Akebonos....

Luckily I went to a local performance shop.
Old 07-08-2014, 02:00 PM
warped ideas
A quarter past stripped

Received 374 Likes on 178 Posts
Wow..... I've done a few thousand in business with them and have never had any issues. They were always very helpful and knowledgeable. Sorry about your stress. I'd remove your email and phone number from the thread though. You could get a quack harassing you.
The following users liked this post:
abrecos (08-28-2019)
Old 07-08-2014, 02:02 PM
ChillySoft
Registered Member

Here is the Concept Z Official reply to my letter.

Hi Jimmy, it looks like Brandon already canceled the order, your card was never charged. Please let me know if you need anything else.
Nick Letsom
conceptzperformance.com

Concept Z Performance, Inc.
1515 W. Deer Valley Rd.
Ste C106
Phoenix AZ 85027
602-283-3500

No "we are sorry" or nothing. Just oh well let us know if you need anything additional.
I will be sure to call you guys back when I don't need a product or need it backordered.

So weak. If this were my company I would have accepted responsibility for the screw up and not pointed the finger at someone else. I ordered the product from ConceptZ, they should make good on it, even if they broke even on the deal to retain a customer.

Clearly profit is more important than good customer service to these guys.
Old 07-08-2014, 02:15 PM
ChinkyChoy
Premier Member

Received 216 Likes on 172 Posts
that sucks. I under stand that those carbon signal parts are very hard to come by. I know CZP does a bulk order to help consolidate on the shipping costs. they order a couple different parts.

I contacted carbon signal for the conversion bumper and they were very helpful. they told me to contact CZP cause they had shipped one over but then they never replied .
Old 07-08-2014, 03:02 PM
Black Betty
Lexus Defector

Received 2,087 Likes on 1,267 Posts
Were you aware that the product you ordered is not a product that they stock, but rather drop shipped from the vendor when your order is placed? Have you checked to see if the alternative vendor is drop shipping it as well? Please update this thread when you order it elsewhere with how that experience goes.

Nice plug for your business.
Old 07-08-2014, 03:03 PM
ttv36
Race, repair, repeat.

Received 432 Likes on 289 Posts
PM sent, hopefully I can help you get what you want to order.
Old 07-08-2014, 04:49 PM
warped ideas
A quarter past stripped

Received 374 Likes on 178 Posts
Originally Posted by Black Betty
Were you aware that the product you ordered is not a product that they stock, but rather drop shipped from the vendor when your order is placed? Have you checked to see if the alternative vendor is drop shipping it as well? Please update this thread when you order it elsewhere with how that experience goes.

Concept Z does have a few products they sell that implicitly states to call and check on availability before purchasing or a 5% fee would be tacked on. I just saw this while looking at some stuff after initially reading the OP.
Old 07-08-2014, 09:53 PM
ChillySoft
Registered Member

Originally Posted by Black Betty

Not true. They do stock these items as I was offered to wait an additional 2 weeks to get it for 75 shipping with their regular order or order now for 150 shipping. I opt for now...
Old 07-09-2014, 01:52 AM
Presto

Received 73 Likes on 66 Posts
if your having issues with CZP then contact carbon signal directly. they are a great bunch of guys and am sure will help you out.
The following users liked this post:
CarbonSignal (03-19-2015)
Old 07-09-2014, 11:50 AM
ChillySoft
Registered Member

I have already engaged CS directly. Only reason I was ordering from Concept is that they keep these in stock vs 2-3 weeks to produce direct.
Old 03-19-2015, 01:09 AM
CarbonSignal
Can't spell my own name

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by ChinkyChoy
that sucks. I under stand that those carbon signal parts are very hard to come by. I know CZP does a bulk order to help consolidate on the shipping costs. they order a couple different parts.

I contacted carbon signal for the conversion bumper and they were very helpful. they told me to contact CZP cause they had shipped one over but then they never replied .
Originally Posted by ChillySoft
Not true. They do stock these items as I was offered to wait an additional 2 weeks to get it for 75 shipping with their regular order or order now for 150 shipping. I opt for now...
No we sent bulk orders which are placed already mostly with us and some with concept, they do a favor in storing parts. So technically there is no storage, maybe they don't get much inquires and bulk shipments are also few times a year. Bulk was mainly as we shipped some bumpers for Z and some for G, as shipping bumper alone is not cost feasible.

Originally Posted by ChillySoft
I have already engaged CS directly. Only reason I was ordering from Concept is that they keep these in stock vs 2-3 weeks to produce direct.
95% of our orders are shipped direct apart from GBs on the forum, lead time is always there as well if item is not in stock.

We can come onboard as vendors if enough interest is there