Vendor Comments/Reviews/Feedback Comments, Reviews, and Feedback on MyG37 Vendors

HPAutoworks

Old 01-07-2010, 02:46 PM
MaxToTheG37
Super Moderator w/ Boost

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by G37Sam
Wow, should've bought lottery tickets when those arrived coz you sure were one lucky **** on that day haha
I think your exaggerating there Sam... From what I saw it was 75% good and 25% bad... how is that odds for the Lottery?
Old 01-07-2010, 03:16 PM
G37Rider92649
Banned

Originally Posted by WhosUrBuddiee
I honestly only have good things to say. I delt with Andy on 3 different occasions and it always went smoothly and got my parts very quickly.
I ordered Eibach Pro Kit springs, Injen CAI, and Volk Formula lugs from him. He gave me the Volk lugs for 200 shipped brand new. I have seen used sets sell for more.
Eibach springs, injen cai, lug nuts, those are super duper easy to get your hands on to, if your in socal and order ill get u that in 24hrs and drop it off at your house. U cant fawk that up, but i know their stuff vendors shouldnt be selling especially if they cant get it. Good to hear u had a good experience. I never had a bad experience but he lagged it hard on me for items before so I just canceled.
Old 01-07-2010, 03:28 PM
WhosUrBuddiee
Banned

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by G37Rider92649
Eibach springs, injen cai, lug nuts, those are super duper easy to get your hands on to, if your in socal and order ill get u that in 24hrs and drop it off at your house. U cant fawk that up, but i know their stuff vendors shouldnt be selling especially if they cant get it. Good to hear u had a good experience. I never had a bad experience but he lagged it hard on me for items before so I just canceled.
Stuff was easy to get, but Andy's prices were insanely low. I think for springs, lugs and intake I paid 580 with shipping.
Old 01-07-2010, 04:02 PM
JLai

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by djkmac
I remember him saying his paypal got hacked into
He told me that too when I ordered my Eibachs. He wanted to refund my PayPal payment then have me send him a money order or check. I refused.

I ended up finally receiving my springs after the crazy backorder...It was the last thing I ordered from him.

Sucks that everything went downhill. His prices were excellent. I got a killer deal from him for the basketball prediction contest he had...Got my Hotchkis Sways for $259 shipped.

In the end, I got everything I ordered from him:
HPA 6K HID Bulbs
Front & Rear SPC Kit
Hotchkis Sways
Eibach ProKits

Last edited by JLai; 01-07-2010 at 04:11 PM.
Old 01-07-2010, 04:05 PM
G37Rider92649
Banned

He had stupid deals, i dont even know how he got those prices, and this is from a business standpoint. It got to the point to where even if you call direct through the companies of products he was selling they would go " we dont know whos he getting it from because its not us" and half dont even know who he is. Speaks for the lag on many parts he was selling. Regardless if your prices are the lowest, if its honest and you do it right, in both worlds with customers and vendors, follow and respect rules, then your business will last a long time, simple as that.
Old 01-07-2010, 04:08 PM
JLai

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Stuff was easy to get, but Andy's prices were insanely low. I think for springs, lugs and intake I paid 580 with shipping.
That is crazy. I paid that much just for my Injen CAIs...Then again, I paid a premium to be the first in FL to have them.
Old 01-08-2010, 06:34 AM
DaKine

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
That could be the reason why he couldn't refund others because he was selling them lower than what he paid for. Correct me if I'm wrong, and I'm only saying this because I took some business classes and if he is that much cheaper than other vendors, he wasn't making enough to sustain his business, resulting in false promises and non delivery. If I was a vendor, I'm sure my ultimate goal was to make profit, not to undercut the competition only to lure clients he ended up burning. My .02
Old 01-08-2010, 02:24 PM
Sweeet P

Bird_Jenkins8....THANKS FOR THE WARNING!!!

For the last 2 weeks, I have been trying to contact Andy to order some Vossens because of such a good price he quoted me some time ago....but no one ever answers the phone! It still has the same greeting, that says their hours but that they will be out of the office on Friday (which was Christmas).

Only when I left a voicemail for a quote on wheels....do I get a call back. But, I happened to not answer my phone. I tried calling him 2 minutes later...and still, no one answers the phone!

After reading this thread...it seems that he's just screening his calls to avoid all of these issues he's having with other people.

With that said, anyone have any recommendations on who to purchase Vossens from?
Old 01-08-2010, 03:04 PM
g37rider

Always Google a merchant (especially an online one) before purchasing big ticket items. You'll see that HPAutoWorks has a really bad reputation (search under "HPAutoWorks problems").

The internet is your friend.
Old 01-09-2010, 09:21 AM
Buckeye G

Received 17 Likes on 14 Posts
Well Im waiting on my MHT wheels from Andy. its been about 4 months now. He told me they made he wrong wheel. I contacted MHT a ew weeks ago and they are ordered so hopefuly Ill have them soon. I ordered my Tanabe coils,MHT pipes, 6k hid kit and bulbs from him and recived all of those things from him. He supposeto have the wheels any day now so we'll see if I get them. Oh and Im suppose to be getting a deal on some tires from him for the screw up.
Old 01-09-2010, 09:42 AM
Bird_Jenkins8

Originally Posted by Sweeet P
Bird_Jenkins8....THANKS FOR THE WARNING!!!

For the last 2 weeks, I have been trying to contact Andy to order some Vossens because of such a good price he quoted me some time ago....but no one ever answers the phone! It still has the same greeting, that says their hours but that they will be out of the office on Friday (which was Christmas).

Only when I left a voicemail for a quote on wheels....do I get a call back. But, I happened to not answer my phone. I tried calling him 2 minutes later...and still, no one answers the phone!

After reading this thread...it seems that he's just screening his calls to avoid all of these issues he's having with other people.

With that said, anyone have any recommendations on who to purchase Vossens from?

Derrick at D2-Autosports....

CONTACT INFO:

EMAIL: sales@d2autosport.com
PHONE: 877-361-0296 Ext. 5
AOL IM: D2AUTOSPORT
YAHOO IM: D2_AUTOSPORT

I ended up getting mine from him after this whole issue was resolved. The guys awesome and they do great business.

Tell him Justin Jenkins sent you....

Last edited by Bird_Jenkins8; 01-09-2010 at 10:45 AM.
Old 01-09-2010, 11:38 AM
G37Rider92649
Banned

Originally Posted by g37rider
Always Google a merchant (especially an online one) before purchasing big ticket items. You'll see that HPAutoWorks has a really bad reputation (search under "HPAutoWorks problems").

what the! g37rider? LOL
Old 01-09-2010, 11:45 AM
Bird_Jenkins8

Originally Posted by g37rider

Again, I'm not a forum noob and did search HPAutoworks prior to ordering....didn't see anything back in July-Aug that was too alarming at the time I was looking for wheels.
Old 01-11-2010, 01:53 PM
akuma_83

+1 for Andy... I ordered some stuff from him and he delivered as promised... had many long talks with the guy on the phone too regarding orders and product information... sucks that others have had some bad experiences with the guy... he did mention that sometimes business is rough... Well hopefully everything works out for him and his business and everyone that ordered from him gets what they paid for or atleast a full refund in return !
Old 01-11-2010, 02:07 PM
TomieG

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Wow sucks to hear of this guys shady actions, i wanted to order some 8k HID Fogs from him too haha. Still looking for some...

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: HPAutoworks