TSB - Technical Bulletins Technical Service Bulletins- Coupe and Sedan from Infiniti. Updates Approved by Administrators and Moderators.

[TSB] 2008 G37 Coupe TSB's

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2012, 04:14 AM
Twysted37

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What did you do to get all this done? Your car is still under warranty?
Old 10-10-2012, 06:27 PM
KENNEDY

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by TexasBadAss
I have gotten my Cats Replaced at the dealership. The clicking noise I heard they said was my Y-Pipes. They said there was a small staple. They Replaced under warranty. My cats all the way back to my exhaust! (:

The Trick is to find you a Good Dealership with high customer Satisfaction! And a good service Adviser.
I actually had to just make a call into the Infiniti Customer Center, and within a few days the GM of the Dealership Service Department called me and over the phone approved most of my problems.

I know guys don't bash me because I'm new on here; But I've gotten over $15,000 of free warranty work done on my car and they are all Very Recent, as I just bought my car a few months ago. I have all TSB's and Warranty papers on all of the work I've gotten done at the Dealership--

Just to name a few... Cats, Y-Pipe, Exhaust (muffler), Bottom Seats (the whole seats, not just the cushions and foam, $2600 a pc plus labor; and not just the driver side, I got both replaced because they wouldn't of matched), Aluminum door panels (both; they were scratched/pealing), Steering Wheel, Free alignment (when they put the steering wheel on it wasn't straight), Fixed noises from Front dash and pass. windshield, Replace my front AND rear Brakes AND Rotors (squeaking noise in reverse), Replaced vinyl around dash, and around center console (did not line up good), Fuel Sensor Replaced. There's more I got done, LOL

Feel free to ask me what to say to get these things done by dealership.
I am very picky and **** LOL, and I did a lot of research before going in.
And don't forget to give your service adviser a good review on the survey!!
They will take care of you if you do I promise!!
Same question as above... I'm taking my G in for a few warranty things before the bumper to bumper is up. I'd like to make sure all of the TSBs have been taken care of!
Old 03-23-2013, 03:21 PM
airtas

Originally Posted by fmrlegend
yes there is.... reference: ITB10-010a.
i just got mine serviced yesterday. reprogram ECM, replace BCM.

How much does this cost?
Old 10-05-2013, 09:40 PM
daboyz8832

Originally Posted by TexasBadAss
I have gotten my Cats Replaced at the dealership. The clicking noise I heard they said was my Y-Pipes. They said there was a small staple. They Replaced under warranty. My cats all the way back to my exhaust! (:

The Trick is to find you a Good Dealership with high customer Satisfaction! And a good service Adviser.
I actually had to just make a call into the Infiniti Customer Center, and within a few days the GM of the Dealership Service Department called me and over the phone approved most of my problems.

I know guys don't bash me because I'm new on here; But I've gotten over $15,000 of free warranty work done on my car and they are all Very Recent, as I just bought my car a few months ago. I have all TSB's and Warranty papers on all of the work I've gotten done at the Dealership--

Just to name a few... Cats, Y-Pipe, Exhaust (muffler), Bottom Seats (the whole seats, not just the cushions and foam, $2600 a pc plus labor; and not just the driver side, I got both replaced because they wouldn't of matched), Aluminum door panels (both; they were scratched/pealing), Steering Wheel, Free alignment (when they put the steering wheel on it wasn't straight), Fixed noises from Front dash and pass. windshield, Replace my front AND rear Brakes AND Rotors (squeaking noise in reverse), Replaced vinyl around dash, and around center console (did not line up good), Fuel Sensor Replaced. There's more I got done, LOL

Feel free to ask me what to say to get these things done by dealership.
I am very picky and **** LOL, and I did a lot of research before going in.
And don't forget to give your service adviser a good review on the survey!!
They will take care of you if you do I promise!!
im new im buying a 2011 g37x with factory warranty. it has scratches on the vinyl on passenger door, scratches on shifter bezel aluminum, and scratches on aluminum on driver door..can I have tehse replaced udner warranty and what should I say to achieve this?
Old 10-05-2013, 09:42 PM
daboyz8832

warranty and will scratches be covered

im new im buying a 2011 g37x with factory warranty. it has scratches on the vinyl on passenger door, scratches on shifter bezel aluminum, and scratches on aluminum on driver door..can I have tehse replaced udner warranty and what should I say to achieve this?<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
Old 01-11-2014, 07:02 PM
roundworldsobig

does anyone have a working list of the TSBs?