Registered Member

Received 23 Likes on 20 Posts
Older Alpine amps, Soundstream subs

Category: Audio/Video/Electronics
Price: $150
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Location (State/Prov): CT
Item Condition: Used

This is kind of a feeler and for sale thread in one.

I kept my car stereo stuff for years in hopes that I would install it in a new vehicle. That never happened and Im tired of moving it around my garage.

Is there any market for this stuff?

Two Alpine amps, circa mid to late 90s.

First one is the famous MRV-1000. This thing fed my subs LOTS of power and never had an issue doing it. Its a 2 channel amp that can be bridged to 1 channel mono. I bought this new in 1996 (yes its that old). I used it all the way until 2005, its been sitting ever since. I opened it and there is no corrosion or oxidation on anything so Im presuming it still works. Case is a little scratched up, but nothing major. Once of the speaker terminal blocks broke off, but you can hardwire directly into the inside portion of it. Since I used it as a sub amp in bridged mode this didnt affect me. Im the original owner of it, and I was the one that snapped it off by accident.

Second amp is an Alpine MRVF302. Specs (amazing what you can find on the net): http://narbi.free.fr/manuels/Amplis/Alpine/MRV-F302.pdf Case is a little scratched up, but nothing major.

Finally, have a pair of Soundstream SPL 10 subs in a pre-fabbed enclosure. These things are loud and hit hard. Maybe not uber sound quality, but power them right and it will hurt. They even came with a set of earplugs sadly I lost them.

Since this stuff is heavy I cant ship it. If anyone is in the area of Milford CT and is interested, feel free to PM me. Im more interested if there is even a market for this stuff anymore since its so old.

Ill sell the lot for $150 cash if you are close or want to come get it.

Ill get pics as soon as I can get the stuff off the shelf in the garage!