Received 21 Likes on 17 Posts
OEM Sedan parts FS: Grill, fog lights, headlights, & sunroof

Category: OEM Parts
Price: $1000000
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits: 2010+ G37 Sedan
Location (State/Prov): OH
Item Condition: Used

I have some OEM parts to sell that were taken off to replace in an comprehensive claim for rock chip damage. (the entire car was peppered, it's a sad story) The car was repainted (mostly) and they replaced the front bumper cover, upper and lower grills, headlights, foglights, windshield, and sunroof. I wouldn't probably have asked for most of that, as I was mostly concerned about the paint, but this is how the system works.

So these are not in pristine condition, although the sunroof is close. I've taken lots of pictures and will try to clearly describe the condition. If you have specific questions feel free to PM me. I can even take more pictures if necessary.

All of the parts below are from a 2011 G37xS Sedan.

1. Fog lamps with bulbs. These work fine, although as you can see from the picture the lenses are pretty chewed up. (that's not dirt) It's possible that you could clean these up a bit with some polish and elbow grease or maybe you just want to replace the lenses or cover them or something. Of course, they don't look nearly as bad when they're installed and you're standing several feet away. SOLD

2. OEM chrome grill. This is in better shape, but still has some nicks in the surface. No egregious scrapes, though, so you'd be hard pressed to notice any defects from a couple of feet away. I took some close-ups of the worst areas. All of the tabs are intact, but I don't have screws or an emblem for it. SOLD

3. Headlight assemblies with bulbs. These are in pretty good shape, with just a little bit of visible wear to the lenses. There's just the slightest hint of haze, but I'm going to see if I can clean that up before they leave. In fact, I think that with some effort these could be cleaned up to 8/10 condition. The one close-up makes it look worse than it is, but I wanted to get as clear a picture of the surface as possible. They have the full complement of OEM bulbs, with the exception that one of the city light bulbs (194) is missing. UPDATE: I now have a pair of boxes for them and can ship. SOLD

4. Sunroof panel with surround. I can only find one very small chip on this and it was pretty tough to photograph. It's nearly pristine. I think I have a box that works for this. $185 plus shipping.

5. OE Swaybars. 65k miles, in very good shape due to no lowering/scraping. Come with bushings + brackets, although you should probably replace the bushings as long as they're off. They aren't expensive. $75 plus shipping

In addition to most stable currencies, I'm open to trades or partial trades. Things I'd be interested in:
  • Swift Springs (AWD Sedan)
  • 15mm hub-centric spacers
  • 5k DD LED bulbs for the fog lights
  • FI RHFC's
  • FI Catback exchaust
  • Front floor mats (2010+ Sedan)
  • Alpine PDX V9 or M6 amplifier(s)
  • 2x ScanSpeak Revelator 18w midwoofers
  • 4x ScanSpeak D3004/602000 tweeters

EDIT: Here's a link to an album with all the pictures. http://1drv.ms/1VJoXiy
Attached Thumbnails OEM parts FS: Grill, fog lights, headlights, & sunroof-imag0610.jpg   OEM parts FS: Grill, fog lights, headlights, & sunroof-imag0614.jpg   OEM parts FS: Grill, fog lights, headlights, & sunroof-imag0617.jpg   OEM parts FS: Grill, fog lights, headlights, & sunroof-imag0620.jpg   OEM parts FS: Grill, fog lights, headlights, & sunroof-imag0612.jpg  

OEM parts FS: Grill, fog lights, headlights, & sunroof-imag0411.jpg   OEM parts FS: Grill, fog lights, headlights, & sunroof-imag0408.jpg  

Last edited by woofersus; 02-17-2016 at 05:21 PM.
Old 10-08-2015, 11:44 PM
woofersus
Registered Member

Sorry, apparently embedding pictures from OneDrive doesn't work that way. See above for a link to view all the pictures.

Last edited by woofersus; 10-09-2015 at 10:33 AM.
Old 10-09-2015, 10:10 AM
ANMVQ
Registered Member

Received 394 Likes on 343 Posts
How does that actually work, The INS thing ,so to jack the thread you can PM me,

front on my car is HAMMERED with rock chips
Old 10-09-2015, 10:52 AM
woofersus
Registered Member

No worries about the jack, and I'll answer here since more than one person will probably be curious.

I was "lucky" in that I had a single identifiable incident where I got boxed in behind a semi leaking gravel on the highway for about 20 seconds. There were small chips that went all the way through to sheet metal on every panel except the bumper cover and trunk lid, but the hood actually had 1/8" sized areas with bright aluminum shining through in several spots. So the insurance company agreed to cover it (claim states "falling debris," lol) and naturally the body shop specs out a replacement for everything on the car with a hint of a chip in it even though most of that was just general wear and tear. There was one good sized chip in the windshield that was definitely from the truck, and the tiny chip in the sunroof probably was too, although I wouldn't have noticed it had I not been carefully inspecting. I wouldn't have asked for most of that other stuff, but it wasn't my call.

I paid extra for a Midnight black grill instead of the chrome one and I had them fix a small dent that had been there for a while since the insurance company was already paying for a repaint, so I still ended up at nearly $1400 out of pocket when all was said and done after the extras, the rental, and my deductible. I'm hoping to recoup some of that with this sale.

Last edited by woofersus; 10-13-2015 at 01:43 PM.
The following users liked this post:
ANMVQ (10-09-2015)
Old 10-09-2015, 11:35 AM
djdiskino

Received 31 Likes on 20 Posts
Interested in the fogs pm sent
Old 10-09-2015, 12:44 PM
woofersus
Registered Member

I got a couple of people interested in the fogs pretty quickly, so there's a fair chance those are no longer available. I'll update if that changes.

I may have underestimated the market for those even in their current state.
Old 10-11-2015, 04:28 PM
woofersus
Registered Member

Fog lights are sold.
Old 10-13-2015, 02:00 PM
woofersus
Registered Member

I'm open to trades, btw. Things I'd be interested in:
  • Swift Springs (AWD Sedan) and probably a camber kit
  • 20mm hub-centric spacers
  • 5k DD LED bulbs for the fog lights
  • FI RHFC's
  • FI Catback exchaust
  • Front floor mats (2010+ Sedan)
  • Alpine PDX V6 or M6 amplifier(s)
  • 2x ScanSpeak Revelator 18w midwoofers
  • 4x ScanSpeak D3004/602000 tweeters

I updated the original post with this info as well.

Last edited by woofersus; 11-03-2015 at 12:30 PM.
Old 10-27-2015, 05:33 PM
woofersus
Registered Member

Bump it up!
Old 11-03-2015, 11:53 AM
woofersus
Registered Member

A new week, a new bump. I'll have some OEM sways to add shortly on account of my ugprading to some Hotchkis ones. Not sure when I'll have a chance to clean them up and take pictures, but it's coming.
Old 12-28-2015, 03:30 PM
woofersus
Registered Member

The grille is sold and shipped. I recently acquired boxes for the headlights as well, so those will be shippable soon.
Old 01-12-2016, 12:11 PM
g35sslikk

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Hello is the headlightsame still available
Old 01-12-2016, 03:14 PM
woofersus
Registered Member

Yes sir, the headlights are still available. I've been trying to get around to cleaning them up and packaging before making a push to move them, but have been very busy.
Old 01-14-2016, 02:21 AM
kimmspeed
Premier Member

Received 39 Likes on 33 Posts
Just a friendly bump for some good old OEM stuff.

I'll be throwing my headlights in the oven in a few weeks. Worst case scenario, I'll be looking for a friendly forum fellow like yourself parting out lights.

GLWS!
Old 01-16-2016, 11:41 PM
woofersus
Registered Member

Thanks! I'd be happy to provide them, but I hope all goes well and you don't need them. Good luck!