Newbie Corner New Members Corner! - If you're new to MyG37.com, please take a moment to check in, introduce yourself and show us your G37!

Just wanted to say hi from NYC

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2016, 09:43 PM
beachbum718

Received 19 Likes on 16 Posts
June 26. Nissan/infiniti show.was in it last year.off the hook
Old 05-03-2016, 10:21 PM
bikezilla
Registered Member

Received 277 Likes on 170 Posts
DROOOOLLLL!!!

Wow what a killer ride. Welcome to the forum. Love those wheels, and that fin.

There is a big meetup in PA in August and a few of us from the NY metro area are driving down, you're welcome to join the caravan.

There's also a smaller local gathering in a couple of weeks at the garden state Plaza mall.

When I got my '13 G37xSC last fall I sent a picture to my Cousin who promptly shot back a photo of his 370Z which he also just got... Rat Bastard!

Oh well, at least I have a Nismo in the driveway too... My daughter's Juke.
Gotta claim a win any way ya can!
Old 05-03-2016, 10:43 PM
redlinernyc

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by Thirty_Seven
Wow haha! I'm actually in Bayside, which is why I said "near Whitestone." Usually no one has a clue what I'm talking about when I say Bayside. Maybe I'll see you around some time.
Nice man! I hardly drive the Nismo. I have a hooptie Altima I use for commuting but if you do see me around be sure to say what's up! I looked at your build thread and the car looks really good! Maybe a photoshoot one day locally?

Originally Posted by bikezilla
DROOOOLLLL!!!

Wow what a killer ride. Welcome to the forum. Love those wheels, and that fin.

There is a big meetup in PA in August and a few of us from the NY metro area are driving down, you're welcome to join the caravan.

There's also a smaller local gathering in a couple of weeks at the garden state Plaza mall.

When I got my '13 G37xSC last fall I sent a picture to my Cousin who promptly shot back a photo of his 370Z which he also just got... Rat Bastard!

Oh well, at least I have a Nismo in the driveway too... My daughter's Juke.
Gotta claim a win any way ya can!
Haha a Nismo is a Nismo! I definitely do plan on making that meet in PA. Have you heard of Zdayz? I wanted to go this year but won't be able to. So it looks like this meet in PA is doable.

I got a 2015 cbr 1000rr that I'm selling along with my hooptie Altima. Once those sell I'm using the money to buy a 2009-2010 g37x sedan as a daily. Best sedan for the money in my opinion.
Old 05-03-2016, 11:19 PM
Thirty_Seven

Received 69 Likes on 59 Posts
Originally Posted by redlinernyc
Nice man! I hardly drive the Nismo. I have a hooptie Altima I use for commuting but if you do see me around be sure to say what's up! I looked at your build thread and the car looks really good! Maybe a photoshoot one day locally?
Thanks man! And for sure, that sounds awesome.
Old 05-04-2016, 08:52 AM
micafd3s

Received 114 Likes on 102 Posts
Originally Posted by redlinernyc
...I live in Bayside, born and raised.
no wonder those pics look familiar...