Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

Q50 front

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2016, 11:19 AM
G37xhibeet

Received 93 Likes on 77 Posts
Originally Posted by hotdawwgman
The people who pre-ordered their bumpers with the Fog lights in April should be by passed for the people who only bought their bumpers in August? How is that fair? We want to fulfill the first orders first...
Simply communicate to the ppl awaiting fog lights that the hold up is not your fault and you're waiting for their fogs to get to you so you can get their product to them and ship orders that are ready to ship.
If it's a matter of the number of finished bumpers being less than the total number of orders (April through August) then that I understand, but that's not what you said. Even in that case you could keep enough bumpers to fulfill the preorders when the fogs get to you and ship others in chronological order.
Old 11-09-2016, 11:22 AM
Numonik

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
Hey Guys,

I think a little of you are being a tad bit impatient, and I get it we've waited a long time (actually this has been quick compared to other custom parts I've had made, try waiting a year). There was an issue with the Vendor sending out the completely wrong Fog lights, they sent out a whole pallet for the G37 and not the Q50, the Vendor has been apologizing non stop as they are quickly fixing the mistake (this wasn't like 1 or 2 fog lights, it was a big oopse, not Outcast Garage's fault).

I have my bumper but I don't have any fogs either, my fog order was seperate from OG as I was having custom work done to my fogs, and I too am waiting due to the mistake. Again not Outcast Garage's fault, I was part of the entire deal between the two vendors, and it was the other company's mistake.

Now on to the topic of shipping bumpers, the bumpers are received in the the order they were placed. If the first 20 bumpers are in but those orders are waiting for fogs, and you are number 21, that doesn't mean you get your bumper ahead of everyone else because you don't have to wait. Those 20 bumpers before yours are not yours, they belong to another customer that is waiting on his parts. This is basic logic guys, you're not going to jump ahead of the line because others are waiting, this isn't the high school pizza line.

In response to the complaints of the lower grill mesh being used. Guys it cost a max of $25 dollars to get what ever grill mesh you want. Diamond, honeycomb, circles, chicken wire, metal or ABS, you get the option to choose what matches the rest of your car or you can use what they provided. They used a standard mesh that a lot of bumpers use, don't like it, well you've customized your entire front end, whats 1 more tiny part to make it unique to your car?

I'm not an employee of Outcast Garage, I just did the design and helped with the groupbuy. I'll do my best to make anyone happy, but just give it time guys, things like this have hickups and nothing goes absolutely perfect, but this is literally one of the easiest custom part groupbuys I've done, and this is like my 10th part I've developed.
The following users liked this post:
hotdawwgman (11-09-2016)
Old 11-09-2016, 02:53 PM
NeverBoneStock
Premier Member

Received 69 Likes on 56 Posts
That's weird because us say 25.00 for whatever mesh u want but they charged me 65.00 for plastic..

Originally Posted by Numonik
Hey Guys,

I think a little of you are being a tad bit impatient, and I get it we've waited a long time (actually this has been quick compared to other custom parts I've had made, try waiting a year). There was an issue with the Vendor sending out the completely wrong Fog lights, they sent out a whole pallet for the G37 and not the Q50, the Vendor has been apologizing non stop as they are quickly fixing the mistake (this wasn't like 1 or 2 fog lights, it was a big oopse, not Outcast Garage's fault).

I have my bumper but I don't have any fogs either, my fog order was seperate from OG as I was having custom work done to my fogs, and I too am waiting due to the mistake. Again not Outcast Garage's fault, I was part of the entire deal between the two vendors, and it was the other company's mistake.

Now on to the topic of shipping bumpers, the bumpers are received in the the order they were placed. If the first 20 bumpers are in but those orders are waiting for fogs, and you are number 21, that doesn't mean you get your bumper ahead of everyone else because you don't have to wait. Those 20 bumpers before yours are not yours, they belong to another customer that is waiting on his parts. This is basic logic guys, you're not going to jump ahead of the line because others are waiting, this isn't the high school pizza line.

In response to the complaints of the lower grill mesh being used. Guys it cost a max of $25 dollars to get what ever grill mesh you want. Diamond, honeycomb, circles, chicken wire, metal or ABS, you get the option to choose what matches the rest of your car or you can use what they provided. They used a standard mesh that a lot of bumpers use, don't like it, well you've customized your entire front end, whats 1 more tiny part to make it unique to your car?

I'm not an employee of Outcast Garage, I just did the design and helped with the groupbuy. I'll do my best to make anyone happy, but just give it time guys, things like this have hickups and nothing goes absolutely perfect, but this is literally one of the easiest custom part groupbuys I've done, and this is like my 10th part I've developed.
Old 11-21-2016, 01:54 AM
NeverBoneStock
Premier Member

Received 69 Likes on 56 Posts
So what's the deal?
Old 12-12-2017, 04:50 PM
Benson Tuo
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
May you please let me know how I can contact with them if I am at California ?
Old 01-09-2019, 11:20 AM
912Smoove

Any updates?
Old 01-22-2019, 01:57 PM
User 122320
Registered Member

Received 74 Likes on 56 Posts
UGLY. lol doesnt flow with the G's body line. looks like a sad photoshop. Nice effort but no go.

Old 05-03-2020, 12:50 PM
Derrick Bennett
Registered Member

Can q50 oem front fit g37 coupe ?

Q50 front OEM front on g37
I was told it's a direct fit

Old 05-03-2020, 12:55 PM
Derrick Bennett
Registered Member

A q50 oem front on g37 coupe