Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

Sup guys

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2011, 08:53 PM
TSG37

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sup guys

Hello everyone, recently bought a G37s 6MT. Just saying Hello My neighbor also has one and we came across a few members at the homestead speedway. We're both new to the Infiniti world but have big plans...Ive seen some clean G37s around this forums so i hope to add mine to list. My goal will be to both improve the looks and performance, although, ill probably wait until the warranty expires before i touch the engine. But i do believe the Wheels im looking to get has been used by a member of this forum. Ive seen his Youtube video and fell in love. VossenG37? Dont know him but know his user name. Sweeeet ride!

Last edited by TSG37; 05-05-2012 at 02:05 PM.
Old 08-22-2011, 08:56 PM
WPPJR30

Received 53 Likes on 38 Posts
Welcome. Enjoy the new ride...
Old 08-22-2011, 09:38 PM
TSG37

After reading through some of the posts i believe that if i ever do anything major it will be a S/C instead of Turbo bc it puts less stress on the engine. The most helpful thread i found was this:
https://www.myg37.com/forums/engine-...charger-2.html

If anyone else has anything else to say please feel free to jump in. Of course, this wouldnt happen now because of my warranty. My only question is, is there anything that can be changed now for a future S/C that will not completely void my warranty?
Old 08-22-2011, 09:55 PM
Frankyg37s

^^yes exhaust will not void your waaranty and you can keep it when you go fi
Old 08-22-2011, 09:55 PM
Black Betty
Lexus Defector

Received 2,087 Likes on 1,267 Posts
Welcome to the forum.
Old 08-22-2011, 10:05 PM
TSG37

Originally Posted by Frankyg37s
^^yes exhaust will not void your waaranty and you can keep it when you go fi
Yes, i was thinking Stillen. It seems to be the preferred brand over here, unless anyone knows of better results (by better results i mean sound, i believe most exhausts should give similar HP)

Originally Posted by Black Betty
Welcome to the forum.
Thank you sir! Good to be here
Old 08-22-2011, 10:13 PM
OB G

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
Welcome aboard! It all depends on your budget as far as exhaust. I've actually not heard of many people with Stillen exhausts...there's alot of people running Tanabe, Fast Intentions, Invidia, Ark...can't think of any other ones off the top of my head. I decided to go the Tanabe route. Just ordered the Medallions today and will wait to hear if I want to go the full cbe or just leave it as the mufflers.
Old 08-22-2011, 10:13 PM
_ant_

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Congrats and welcome man
Old 08-22-2011, 10:23 PM
Soliditude

Originally Posted by TSG37
Yes, i was thinking Stillen. It seems to be the preferred brand over here, unless anyone knows of better results (by better results i mean sound, i believe most exhausts should give similar HP)

Thank you sir! Good to be here

Stillen exhaust doesn't sound the best at all, because it's fairly quiet compared to other exhausts. Fast Intentions sounds amazing, ARK sounds pretty good, and so does HKS. Just wait for the future Berk exhaust and Motordyne exhaust... I think those will be unique. Oh, yeah, and also, Meisterchaft sounds awesome, but it's very loud if you go full cat-back. Time to start up YouTube for you!
Old 08-22-2011, 10:24 PM
TSG37

Originally Posted by OB G
Welcome aboard! It all depends on your budget as far as exhaust. I've actually not heard of many people with Stillen exhausts...there's alot of people running Tanabe, Fast Intentions, Invidia, Ark...can't think of any other ones off the top of my head. I decided to go the Tanabe route. Just ordered the Medallions today and will wait to hear if I want to go the full cbe or just leave it as the mufflers.
Really? I see Stillen everywhere. Perhaps mostly with intakes, but i also have found some using Ark and ill Youtube for the sound lol youtube = my friend. I want some HP gains and a good strong sound but nothing that will make seem that i have two cannons shooting out of my car. Hope that makes some sense

Originally Posted by _ant_
Congrats and welcome man
Hell yah! Thank you
Old 08-22-2011, 10:35 PM
TSG37

Originally Posted by Soliditude
Stillen exhaust doesn't sound the best at all, because it's fairly quiet compared to other exhausts. Fast Intentions sounds amazing, ARK sounds pretty good, and so does HKS. Just wait for the future Berk exhaust and Motordyne exhaust... I think those will be unique. Oh, yeah, and also, Meisterchaft sounds awesome, but it's very loud if you go full cat-back. Time to start up YouTube for you!
Okay, after going to Youtube now im more confused than anything. I like them all. I like the way the Fast intentions looks, but i think i enjoy the sound from the HKS better. Im not sure its hard to say...
Old 08-22-2011, 11:26 PM
JJsBusaRox

Congrats and welcome aboard man!
Old 08-23-2011, 12:22 AM
1NEETO

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Best sounding exhaust for the G coupe is stock. But if you must go aftermarket then Fast intentions and Ark sound very IMO.
Old 08-23-2011, 08:57 AM
stormgate

i'm a big fan of the invidia gemini... it sounds great! not too loud... just the perfect exotic note added to stock.
Old 08-23-2011, 01:12 PM
TSG37

Originally Posted by 1NEETO
Best sounding exhaust for the G coupe is stock. But if you must go aftermarket then Fast intentions and Ark sound very IMO.
Well, maybe i could get something closer. Correct me if im wrong but i think Fast intentions is the one that sounds the most like the stock one. I wouldnt mind keeping the stock but i also want some HP gain. I know it wont be a lot or anything serious. 10-20 is what seems to be what most people tell me to expect. I also like the Ark a lot...very difficult decision...

Originally Posted by stormgate
i'm a big fan of the invidia gemini... it sounds great! not too loud... just the perfect exotic note added to stock.
I youtubed a few, but found a few invidia gemini test pipes videos. Is that what youre talking about?

Originally Posted by JJsBusaRox
Congrats and welcome aboard man!
Thanks man!

Quick Reply: Sup guys