Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

Feel bad as a G37x Coupe owner

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2010, 05:49 PM
norker102

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Feel bad as a G37x Coupe owner

After the purchase of my G37x 4 months ago, I am continuously under heavy pressures for the following reasons:

-Became too Picky on finding a parking spot (E.g. whenever I shop at Walmart, I force myself to park as far as possible.. even under the wild chill temperatures) I even need to avoid parking beside some very old cars, or another coupe.

-Everytime before I getting into my car, I check and see if my G's body is being hitted or scractched

-I avoid touching the windows as much as I could, I afraid I leave my finger prints on it.

-Acts very politely on road, as I afraid other drivers take revenge on me by keying my car.

-Continuously ripping off by the dealer as I always bring my car to do all of the mandatory and optional maintenances.

-Keep reading myg37.com at least 5 times a day.

*I believe I need to see a Psychologist
Old 03-23-2010, 06:11 PM
digitaldistorte

Think that someone will arrange a group buy on therapy in the classifieds?
Old 03-23-2010, 06:17 PM
RaulGCustom
SoCal Driven

Received 406 Likes on 400 Posts
Originally Posted by norker102
After the purchase of my G37x 4 months ago, I am continuously under heavy pressures for the following reasons:

-Became too Picky on finding a parking spot (E.g. whenever I shop at Walmart, I force myself to park as far as possible.. even under the wild chill temperatures) I even need to avoid parking beside some very old cars, or another coupe.

-Everytime before I getting into my car, I check and see if my G's body is being hitted or scractched

-I avoid touching the windows as much as I could, I afraid I leave my finger prints on it.

-Acts very politely on road, as I afraid other drivers take revenge on me by keying my car.

-Continuously getting ripped off by the dealer, because I always bring my car in for the scheduled maintenance intervals.

Dont worry, Im the same way, except for;

-Act very politely on the road, as I'm afraid other drivers would take revenge by keying my car.

-Continuously getting ripped off by the dealer, because I always bring my car in for the scheduled maintenance intervals.
Old 03-23-2010, 06:22 PM
teedough

give it another 8 months
Old 03-23-2010, 06:36 PM
Steveo47

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
i know the feeling. im so paranoid when i park at the mall or any kind of store. If my car is in sight, i check every 15 seconds.
Old 03-23-2010, 07:06 PM
BACsader

I remember the first two weeks I had my G37 I washed it about 4 times and had already waxed it. lol. I have had my car for 8 months now and I still do most of the things on your list. Especially parking.
Old 03-23-2010, 07:10 PM
freesurfer
Registered Member

Wait until you get that first ding, that will take the pressure off of trying to keep you G perfect.
Old 03-23-2010, 07:16 PM
CarAddict
Registered Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Pretty normal! For me it's a given parking in safe spots!

-Everytime before I getting into my car, I check and see if my G's body is being hitted or scractched.

Again standard procedure!!

I don't see why people try to close the door by touching the windows! Pretty normal again! Windows must not be touched what so ever! LOL

What do you mean by polite? Like cutting off other cars. You SHOULD be afraid if that's the case. hehe

-Continuously ripping off by the dealer as I always bring my car to do all of the mandatory and optional maintenances.

What is optional maintenance? Not oil changes!

Consider this forum another newspaper/magazine you read often! 5 times a day is pretty normal!

Do you mind setting up a group buy???? haha
Old 03-23-2010, 07:18 PM
norker102

I though I am abnormal. Now I feel I am NOTDOMOthe only one
Old 03-23-2010, 07:22 PM
norker102

Originally Posted by CarAddict

Pretty normal! For me it's a given parking in safe spots!

-Everytime before I getting into my car, I check and see if my G's body is being hitted or scractched.

Again standard procedure!!

I don't see why people try to close the door by touching the windows! Pretty normal again! Windows must not be touched what so ever! LOL

What do you mean by polite? Like cutting off other cars. You SHOULD be afraid if that's the case. hehe

What is optional maintenance? Not oil changes!

Consider this forum another newspaper/magazine you read often! 5 times a day is pretty normal!

Do you mind setting up a group buy???? haha
No worry! I am counting you in for sure
Old 03-23-2010, 07:33 PM
cereal2k
Mr. Drop it like it's hot

Received 39 Likes on 31 Posts
So no one takes up two spots like nobody's business? That's my SOP to park far away from other cars.
Old 03-23-2010, 07:36 PM
shanezam203

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I park in the 1st available spot & I found a scratch yesterday on the car after washing it, it will buff out.
This pry will come off the wrong way... but it's a car Drive it. :-)

On the same hand, it's your baby, so enjoy it!
Old 03-23-2010, 07:42 PM
Black Betty
Lexus Defector

Received 2,087 Likes on 1,267 Posts
With all the complaints and problems, real and imagined, that some owners on the forum are having it's great you are really enjoying your car.
Old 03-23-2010, 08:34 PM
Infiniti93
Banned

Yuh i do pretty much everything on that list except the respect other drivers part. But i obviously should respect other drivers since i am young and have absolutely no experience about driving.
Old 03-24-2010, 01:23 AM
blueborat

Originally Posted by freesurfer
Wait until you get that first ding, that will take the pressure off of trying to keep you G perfect.
I got the first door ding the second day I got my car..... after that I cannot careless... LOL luckily, So far there is only that one ding on the car.

Quick Reply: Feel bad as a G37x Coupe owner