G37 Coupe
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

G37coupe Comments, Blog, Some thoughts etc.

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2007, 12:11 AM
G35CoupeToronto

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool G37coupe Comments, Blog, Some thoughts etc.

"MY BLOG" Just wanna "vent" my thoughts since havent been on here for a while..

Hey Guys,

Some of you probably remember me from the past. Havent logged on to this in ages(months actually).

Reason: Well..Stress,,problems etc..

etc.was charged w/ DUI, Over 80, & Dangerous Driving..u know one of those nights w/ a little bit of alcohol in the system & some adrenalin pushing speeds up to 180km/h on 407ETR etc. before I know it several cruisers around me boxing me in pulling me out of the car u name it, night in jail etc. Lawyers etc. The Battle Begins.. what a headache, what hell Ive been through past 12-16 months or so. My final court/trial date came to and end couple weeks ago & THANK GOD found not guilty of all charges. Very Thankful To God! Good Lawyer Good Defence Saved My ***! Long Story.. Learn a hard & tough lesson. Dont ****in' Drink & or Drive w/ even a touch of alcohol in the system! I was just a bit over .9 or so. Thank God all is good now..Im back on track its all over..No one yr Suspension etc. and all other consequences to deal w. any longer..I can get myself my next car, maybe the G37c!

My 4 yr. Lease on My 03 G35c 5AT Performance/18"Chromes etc. at ONLY 68,000clicks(96,000 permitted) goes back on Wed, unfortunately underused didnt make full use of km's, too bad!

Does anyone know if NISSAN/INFINITI will consider any of this low mileage?

When I first leased this I paid PRIME, & been paying premium Lease Dollars on it. for 48months! with a terrible residual of course and a $25,000 buy back which HELL NO AINT WORTH it. Anyone wanna buy it off me for $27,000? haha
I was one of the first to lease this through "my favourite" Willowdale Infiniti Dealership Than. Not my favourite dealership thats for sure. My lease Comes to an end on Wed. I'm debating about the G37 Coupe. I don't know, but "G37" just doesn't sound right to me. There goes my G35c Hat, I can't Reuse it!! LOL haha. So I se ethey decided to notch up the engine, another excuse to raise the MSRP another few thousand, right? They realized they can and consumers will pay more for a beafier car, but why name it "G37"?? Is it true that we wont be seeing this vehicle in dealerships until FALL as stated on CAR & DRIVER? This is what I hate w/ Nissan/Infiniti, they sure delay things!

I'm hoping Nissan/Infiniti isn't going to bust my chops & send me a bill for some of the minor "beauty marks" or damage on my car. man oh man I got in to a few accidents w/ this car from day one. I havent been too lucky, thats for sure!

Anyways Im looking fwd. to the Unveiling at the New York Auto Show.

Just a show of "hands" Any members from RICHMOND HILL/MARKHAM/THORNHILL area on here?

I'm from R Hill myself

w/n 4 yrs problems experienced w/ this vehicle:
-Sunroof Malfunctioning
-eventually trunk lid "struts" or bars that hold lid open & close died
- Driver Seat mechanism needed to be replaced due to shifting in and out of position while breaking and or accelerating
-engine revs off lately not sure why dont care car going back..
thats all I can remember..

All/some cause of Wear & tear I guess??

Anyone experience this themselves?

ANyways ciao for now!
Old 03-19-2007, 09:22 AM
Ahujadaddy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hmm, not sure about most of the questions you ask since i dont have a G of my own yet. But about ur DUI story... scary! Glad you learned ur lesson, and are passing on ur experience. Also glad it all worked out for ya. Take it easy