Rear Aero vs Coupe

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2014, 02:55 PM
Pnrymmf
Premier Member

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts
Rear Aero vs Coupe

Hey Guys,

Was wondering if anyone had tried to use the rear splash guards from the coupe on the vert? couldnt find anything to resemble that thread. i really like the look the way it goes from the wheel well to the back of the car and would hate to get a aftermarket rear bumper to change that look. know they make one for both the vert and coupe that both cost abt $80 a set. Ive seen the vert ones and they seem to be more abrupt than the coupe ones. How much different is the rear bumper transition on the vert from the coupe??

Thanks
Old 05-23-2014, 11:48 PM
cereal2k
Mr. Drop it like it's hot

Received 39 Likes on 31 Posts
Originally Posted by Pnrymmf
Hey Guys,

Was wondering if anyone had tried to use the rear splash guards from the coupe on the vert? couldnt find anything to resemble that thread. i really like the look the way it goes from the wheel well to the back of the car and would hate to get a aftermarket rear bumper to change that look. know they make one for both the vert and coupe that both cost abt $80 a set. Ive seen the vert ones and they seem to be more abrupt than the coupe ones. How much different is the rear bumper transition on the vert from the coupe??

Thanks
I think it's totally different actually. However to confirm, go to your local dealer and take some picks and measurements.

As for bumper differences the vert bumper is wider than the coupe and not interchangeable. There is a type of amuse kit bumper (look up amuse kit for the 370z and you will see some similarity), however I've not seen that installed by anyone. Just test fit pics.

So with that said, there is not much vert bumper choices, if there are you'd want to see installed pics before buying.