D.I.Y. Installations/Modifications Do It Yourself guides and information for the G37. Stickies approved by Administrators and Moderators.

G37S - Day Time Running Light Install Guide

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2013, 05:24 AM
VT's G35S Sedan
CARHOLICS

Received 43 Likes on 27 Posts
Oh WOW..... That is So Much work for just DRLs... Why not just buy a $15 DRL computer setup and call it a day???
had it installed on my audi and now on both of my V36 Sedans. Takes about 30 mins to install and No need to Take the entire CAR apart for some DRLS, no matter which ones you go with.

These DRL computer setups turn on when you start your car and automatically turn off 5 seconds after car is shut off. Simple as that, and if you are the type that needs to be able to turn them on and off, just add a switch off your own, right next to the Trunk release botton.

Sorry to bomb your thread but thought some people would like to get automatic DRL's with out spending half a day under the hood.

Cheers to you all

here is the link to the DRl computer setup I mentioned and personally have installed on my G sedan.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/LED-Daytime-Running-Light-DRL-Relay-Harness-Automatic-On-Off-Control-M-Benz-/161057281206?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item257fc314b6&vxp=mtr
Old 03-10-2015, 08:49 PM
Alcaponed

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by VT's G35S Sedan
Oh WOW..... That is So Much work for just DRLs... Why not just buy a $15 DRL computer setup and call it a day???
had it installed on my audi and now on both of my V36 Sedans. Takes about 30 mins to install and No need to Take the entire CAR apart for some DRLS, no matter which ones you go with.

These DRL computer setups turn on when you start your car and automatically turn off 5 seconds after car is shut off. Simple as that, and if you are the type that needs to be able to turn them on and off, just add a switch off your own, right next to the Trunk release botton.

Sorry to bomb your thread but thought some people would like to get automatic DRL's with out spending half a day under the hood.

Cheers to you all

here is the link to the DRl computer setup I mentioned and personally have installed on my G sedan.

LED Daytime Running Light DRL Relay Harness Automatic on Off Control M Benz | eBay
I've been wondering this myself. I want to buy Angel eyes or rope LEDs, stick them in the headlight cluster, and connect them to this relay. Would you be able to post a DIY or something? Thanks!