Bad a$$ rid. Great work
Old 09-09-2016, 11:22 PM
Jim Bob

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
very well done,sir
Old 09-11-2016, 02:46 AM
bsanalyst

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts
This is the most beautiful G sedan I have seen. I have a blue slate G37S sedan myself, also in the Bay Area. Your car looks familiar - did you visit Beshoff Infiniti in April? Also saw a similar car in the SF Infiniti in June/July but it's probably a different car.

Do you attend VQ meets? I'm not very in the loop about VQ/G meets in the Bay Area, looking to get more involved.
Old 09-11-2016, 04:34 AM
GNTLMN_Z
Registered Member

Received 41 Likes on 36 Posts
Originally Posted by gman69
Bad a$$ rid. Great work
Thanks. I kinda like it too!

Originally Posted by Jim Bob
very well done,sir
Much appreciated!

Originally Posted by bsanalyst
This is the most beautiful G sedan I have seen. I have a blue slate G37S sedan myself, also in the Bay Area. Your car looks familiar - did you visit Beshoff Infiniti in April? Also saw a similar car in the SF Infiniti in June/July but it's probably a different car.

Do you attend VQ meets? I'm not very in the loop about VQ/G meets in the Bay Area, looking to get more involved.
Thank you very much.

I sure hope you didn't see me car at either of those dealerships! I've only ever taken it to Frontier Infiniti on Stevens Creek.

I haven't been to a VQ specific meet since April. And I haven't been to any meet for a few months but I'll definitely keep you in the loop now.
Old 09-11-2016, 05:36 PM
bsanalyst

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts
Originally Posted by GNTLMN_Z
Thank you very much.

I sure hope you didn't see me car at either of those dealerships! I've only ever taken it to Frontier Infiniti on Stevens Creek.

I haven't been to a VQ specific meet since April. And I haven't been to any meet for a few months but I'll definitely keep you in the loop now.
Haha, all the good-looking G sedans I've spotted in the Bay are all graphite.

The one I saw at Beshoff was graphite exterior, maybe gold wheels?

The one I saw in SF was also a graphite exterior with black wheels and green (Tein?) springs or coils.

All of them were stunning and get me really excited on the potential for my car, visually.

I've started out w/ some mods myself. I bought the car at Beshoff with a dealer-installed Stillen catback; since then, I have installed a Tanabe front strut bar (actually made for the Q50, but it is an exact fit for the G37 sedan and is cheaper/better looking than the Cusco). Right now, I'm getting the infamous head-unit high pitched ringing sound that I'm trying to sort out with the dealer before my warranty runs out, because it's making me really hate the car.

Do you go to Frontier Infiniti out of habit or because they actually have the best service department? I may just make the trip down there if the service department can actually help me with warranty claims.
Old 09-11-2016, 10:55 PM
GNTLMN_Z
Registered Member

Received 41 Likes on 36 Posts
^I was originally looking for a MW color sedan but so glad I bought a Graphite Shadow. And you should post up a build thread; let's see your car!!

I haven't been to frontier for a while. I had a few issues with the car originally; like the power steering reservoir not holding pressure and causing the whining sound and the rear TPMS sensors always losing connection. They fixed all the issues under warranty and they're always really good about having loaner cars so I'm happy with the service there. Oil changes I do myself so can't speak to that aspect. Plus they're closer to me than other places (I live in Hayward).
Old 03-26-2017, 03:22 PM
SkyG37
Registered Member

Received 48 Likes on 30 Posts
Originally Posted by GNTLMN_Z
^I was originally looking for a MW color sedan but so glad I bought a Graphite Shadow. And you should post up a build thread; let's see your car!!

I haven't been to frontier for a while. I had a few issues with the car originally; like the power steering reservoir not holding pressure and causing the whining sound and the rear TPMS sensors always losing connection. They fixed all the issues under warranty and they're always really good about having loaner cars so I'm happy with the service there. Oil changes I do myself so can't speak to that aspect. Plus they're closer to me than other places (I live in Hayward).
gotta love the San Mateo bridge traffic if you work in the peninsula haha. Looking into tuning my car but living in SF, we are limited to Z Garage. Then I found out about Seb at Sepciality Z and was thinking about getting an EcuTek tune. I'll br having ark grip, z1 HFC and stillen gen 3 if I get tuned, you think any other parts are essential ? And also, u think taking the 5 hour drive is worth it ? Lastly are there even any E85 stations in the bay haha. That's crazy. Loving the G. Got a 11 G37S sedan as well, except 7At
Old 01-01-2019, 11:50 AM
SilverG37X604

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi

Very Clean Car
@GNTLMN_Z just wondering where do i order the infiniti oem from sport lip from? and where do i order the carbon fiber splitter can you please send me the links

Thanks
Old 07-08-2019, 09:47 PM
Peter Jordan

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Im thinking of getting the 1carbontech side mirrors. How was the quality / fitment?