Notices
Body Interior Exterior Lighting Reviews on body interior exterior lighting for G vehicles.

Review Etopmia Secondary Storage Tray

Old 06-17-2019, 08:51 PM
  #1  
kicksdechris
Registered User
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: May 2019
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 49
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Etopmia Secondary Storage Tray

I've been a G37 owner for only a couple of weeks and I grew disappointed in this vehicles lack of storage in the center console real quick...Browsed amazon looking for other accessories and found this...didn't even realize aftermarket storage trays were made and while this is really intended for a Q50, it fits the G37 7AT pretty well. I admit the larger flat compartment still isn't large enough to allow my iphone 7+ to lay completely flat but I know it'll come in quite useful. There was only one review for this product that hinted at it fitting a G37 7AT so I decided to try and I highly recommend it.

Etopmia
Amazon Amazon

kicksdechris is offline  
The following users liked this post:
codeflux (06-20-2019)
Old 06-17-2019, 10:44 PM
  #2  
slartibartfast
Super Moderator
iTrader: (7)
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Houston, Tx
Posts: 5,474
Received 662 Likes on 586 Posts
What year G do you have? Is there a slot in the right front for access to the USB port?
slartibartfast is offline  
Old 06-17-2019, 11:31 PM
  #3  
kicksdechris
Registered User
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: May 2019
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 49
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by slartibartfast View Post
What year G do you have? Is there a slot in the right front for access to the USB port?
I have a 2013 and there is an opening but itís on the left side but thatís not an issue. See below


kicksdechris is offline  
Old 06-19-2019, 01:37 AM
  #4  
slartibartfast
Super Moderator
iTrader: (7)
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Houston, Tx
Posts: 5,474
Received 662 Likes on 586 Posts
I use USB drives instead of an iPod. I was hoping the port was directly accesible through the tray.
slartibartfast is offline  
Old 06-19-2019, 03:32 AM
  #5  
kicksdechris
Registered User
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: May 2019
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 49
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by slartibartfast View Post
I use USB drives instead of an iPod. I was hoping the port was directly accesible through the tray.
I use them too, it quickly lifts out but u can also try this version with open access

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F323692057357
kicksdechris is offline  
The following users liked this post:
slartibartfast (06-19-2019)
Old 06-19-2019, 04:39 PM
  #6  
BeeW
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 144
Received 19 Likes on 15 Posts
Got this today it came as pictured, but the fit/finish is meh.
Its an extremely tight fit, lever it from the front lip to remove.Cable management is only through that one hole, no side access like the OEM tray. Looks kinda messy
QC-wise, mine came with scratches, and the edges of the rubber mats look like they've been munched on by rodents.

*Shrug* Not everything is quality, and I'm bugged by the little things. I've got a tray at least.
BeeW is offline  
Old 06-19-2019, 05:01 PM
  #7  
kicksdechris
Registered User
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: May 2019
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 49
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by BeeW View Post
Got this today it came as pictured, but the fit/finish is meh.
Its an extremely tight fit, lever it from the front lip to remove.Cable management is only through that one hole, no side access like the OEM tray. Looks kinda messy
QC-wise, mine came with scratches, and the edges of the rubber mats look like they've been munched on by rodents.

*Shrug* Not everything is quality, and I'm bugged by the little things. I've got a tray at least.
Sorry to hear youíre disappointed ☹️. I can say I wish it sat more flush in the edges but Iím glad the armrest can still close...not too bad for a tray designed for the q50
kicksdechris is offline  
Old 06-19-2019, 07:37 PM
  #8  
BeeW
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 144
Received 19 Likes on 15 Posts
Originally Posted by kicksdechris View Post
Sorry to hear youíre disappointed ☹️. I can say I wish it sat more flush in the edges but Iím glad the armrest can still close...not too bad for a tray designed for the q50
You're perspective is much better than mine. Its a decent product, and I'm not familiar with the minute differences between the g37 AT center console and the q50, I thought they were the same part.
Definitely better than having no tray and it fits all my crap and then some.
I'll say its reccomended for the general buyer! 🍻
BeeW is offline  
The following users liked this post:
kicksdechris (06-19-2019)
Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
Cbyl5
General Tech Questions
1
04-05-2018 03:55 PM
Jamie69
Body Interior Exterior Lighting
15
02-09-2018 08:07 AM
NerminG37
Intake and Exhaust
1
01-09-2013 08:58 PM
JKashat
Body Interior Exterior Lighting
8
09-08-2009 12:54 AM
TXG37S
Body Interior Exterior Lighting
12
03-10-2008 02:18 PM


Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Review Etopmia Secondary Storage Tray


Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.