Concavo Wheels 2013 New Years Giveaway!!! Win a FREE set of CONCAVO CW-12!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2013, 01:01 PM
concavo
Former Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Concavo Wheels 2013 New Years Giveaway!!! Win a FREE set of CONCAVO CW-12!!!

HEY MYG37,

2012 WAS AN AMAZING YEAR FOR US. BETTER THEN EXPECTED! SO FOR THE START OF 2013, WE WANT TO OFFER A FREE SET OF CONCAVO CW-12 MATTE GREY MACHINED FACE TO ONE MEMBER. AS YOU KNOW, WE JUST RELEASED THE CW-12 & WE WANT EVERYONE TO SEE IT!

REMEMBER, THIS IS FOR THE WHOLE COMMUNITY!!!!!

Heres the Rules:

The contest starts today Jan 16/2013. The contest ends Feb 16/2013 (Changed by MYG37). Post a picture of your car in this thread & describe why you feel Concavo Wheels is the wheel company that you want to represent. We would really appreciate honest & truthful responses as we are trying to make this as fair as possible for the whole community.

After all the posts are made, we will judge all vehicles based on looks, modifications & the response written. On FEB 16, 2013 we will announce the winner of the free set of Concavo CW-12 Matte Grey Machined Face wheels.

Disclaimer:

The winner must support us for one year after receiving the wheels. This means the winner will not sell the wheels within one year and will keep them on the vehicle for that time. We would appreciate support from this winner on the forum.

WE WANT THE WINNER TO BE PART OF #TEAMCONCAVO WHICH IS GROWING EVERYDAY WORLDWIDE.

We will ship for free anywhere within the lower 48 states. Hawaii, Puerto Rico & International winners will have to pay for shipping.

FOLLOW US & JOIN:

Facebook: www.facebook.com/concavowheels
Flickr: Flickr: Concavo Wheels' Photostream
Youtube: Concavo Wheels - YouTube
Twitter: www.twitter.com/concavowheels
Tumblr: CONCAVO WHEELS

MEDIUM CONCAVE FRONT WHEELS ANYONE?

More images

Attached Files

Last edited by concavo; 02-01-2013 at 07:09 PM. Reason: Changed date as legalese form needed to be complete by MYG37
Old 01-04-2013, 02:21 PM
blnewt
Movin On!

Received 4,941 Likes on 4,174 Posts
Nice way to start the New Year
Before submitting pics and why I'd like to rep your wheels, are these going to be available in sedan offsets in the +40 to +45 range? Are these 20s in staggered setup or is the setup, sizing etc. up to the winner?
Thanks for doing this promo, very cool indeed!
Old 01-04-2013, 03:14 PM
Sunny G
Registered Member

Received 50 Likes on 41 Posts
I will submit my entry

Ride: Infiniti G37S Sedan 6MT
Visual Mods:
- H&R lowering springs
- Tokico Struts
- Carbon Fiber Vinyl roof and roof spoiler
- Carbon fiber interior done by Carbon Fiber Element
- 20mm H&R Spacers
Performance Mods:
- Fast Intentions catback exhaust
- Fast Intentions Resonated HFC's
- Eibach sway bars F&R
- Stillen Gen 3 long tube intakes

Picture of my car

Name:  IMG_0418.jpg
Views: 196
Size:  252.3 KB

This was a test fit of wheels from my brothers Lexus - He doesnt own them anymore

Name:  IMG_0478.jpg
Views: 195
Size:  352.0 KB
Name:  IMG_0704.jpg
Views: 212
Size:  410.3 KB

Interior Pics

Name:  014-1_zps1c5b4a1d.jpg
Views: 177
Size:  201.8 KB
Name:  0202_zps60e2596a.jpg
Views: 192
Size:  238.2 KB
Name:  0222_zps1f00e84f.jpg
Views: 198
Size:  204.6 KB

Why represent Concavo as my wheel company?
- Modifying my car is very personal to me. I chose parts and services very carefully and sometimes it works out to the best and other times not so much. This same logic also applies to the people selling these parts and other people modifying their cars. Everyone on this forum believes in giving a personal touch to their pride and joy. The best way I have found to do this is by trying new things and finding people that are starting new services. Most of the mods on my car are a result of giving someone a chance to show me their work and if it is within my threshold of satisfaction I will use those services again. I can describe all my encounters with new services but that will take too long, but I will describe a good one and a bad one. When I purchased my car last August I wanted to get some vinyl work done on the roof and luckily at the time a local guy was starting to work with vinyl wraps and I gave him a chance to work on my car even though his experience level was not professional. He finished his job with less than expected results and I still payed him, but I also told him what he did wrong and how he can improve and he accepted what I told him. Again trying something new with interior modification I wanted something matching to the CF roof. I contacted another person recommended from this board who does real carbon fiber work and made a list of things that I wanted done. I can say the quality of this persons work is very nice and was way beyond my expectations and I told him I will recommend him to my friends and other people who ask me about the work. I believe that choosing a wheel company that is new to the Infiniti/Nissan scene is another choice I can make. I think I can represent Concavo by experiencing their product and passing along information to those looking for it. If you look through the Wheel and Tire section of the forum I have advised many members on what fitment works and what cannot. I have made friends with people because I provided them with explanations that they might have not found by just searching the forum. Whether I am a winner or not I will still provide help to anyone with the knowledge I have to those who need it. If I am winner I am sure there will be more than a few review posts with info like quality, offsets, fitment in general and how they look on the car which I believe is the deciding factor of what wheels to buy.

Very Truly
Sunny

Last edited by Sunny G; 01-04-2013 at 04:00 PM.
Old 01-04-2013, 03:39 PM
fairladyz34

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
what a nice contest! good luck with the entrys guys!
Old 01-04-2013, 03:46 PM
Sunny G
Registered Member

Received 50 Likes on 41 Posts
I am also interesting in knowing what widths and offset you are giving away
Old 01-04-2013, 04:23 PM
concavo
Former Sponsor

Hey,

Yes they are available in et38 front and et45 rear. They are in staggered setup. 20x9 & 20x10.5. The sizing is up to the winner if they would like to run low or high offset.

Originally Posted by blnewt
Nice way to start the New Year
Before submitting pics and why I'd like to rep your wheels, are these going to be available in sedan offsets in the +40 to +45 range? Are these 20s in staggered setup or is the setup, sizing etc. up to the winner?
Thanks for doing this promo, very cool indeed!
Old 01-04-2013, 06:29 PM
concavo
Former Sponsor

20x9 & 20x10.5. Low or high offset depending on what the winner would like

Originally Posted by Sunny G
I am also interesting in knowing what widths and offset you are giving away
Old 01-04-2013, 07:54 PM
Gio37
Registered Member

Received 244 Likes on 166 Posts
Wow, nice.

Is this contest being offered to MYG37.com forum only or is this also offered to other forums i.e. Lexus, BMW, Mecedes, etc.

...just calculating my odds
Old 01-04-2013, 08:57 PM
concavo
Former Sponsor

Hey,

We already did one on ClubLexus for Christmas and had one happy winner!!!

We are now offering this to this to the G37 Community and Luxury4Play.

At Concavo Wheels, we don't discriminate

Originally Posted by Mike24
Wow, nice.

Is this contest being offered to MYG37.com forum only or is this also offered to other forums i.e. Lexus, BMW, Mecedes, etc.

...just calculating my odds
Old 01-04-2013, 10:15 PM
soolman32

Received 127 Likes on 108 Posts
This seems like a nice opportunity. Is the winner limited to the finish you have listed?
Old 01-04-2013, 10:44 PM
concavo
Former Sponsor

Yes, we just launched the CW-12 Matte Grey Machined Face so that is what we would like our winner to have. We want the winner to be rocking the latest release from Concavo!

Originally Posted by soolman32
This seems like a nice opportunity. Is the winner limited to the finish you have listed?
Old 01-04-2013, 11:12 PM
cereal2k
Mr. Drop it like it's hot

Received 39 Likes on 31 Posts
Originally Posted by concavo
20x9 & 20x10.5. Low or high offset depending on what the winner would like
This. There is nothing custom fitting the vert at the moment. Interesting.
Old 01-04-2013, 11:28 PM
IsDatiT

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
.......nice

Last edited by IsDatiT; 02-22-2013 at 01:14 AM.
Old 01-05-2013, 12:28 AM
Skilled

Hey I would like to rock these new style wheels for the new year!! Currently I have not brought myself a set of my own yet, but I was in the market for a nice set of concave wheels and i think it would be a nice set up.
I do go to a lot of local meets and shows around Atlanta Ga area where I am from, I think it would look nice on my car and i can get good exposure. Currently I'm in a Car Team where we do show media coverage, Drag race outings at the track, and local shows and meets. Because of this I know I will have many eyes and question for this new style of wheel. If I win I would like to do a nice low poke and stretch look. I like the nice flush look but at the same time adjust it so the ride would be perfect to drive! If you would like to see more of my car and team info please check out our team page
@ http://www.facebook.com/TeamKaizenInternational.

some current pictures of my car new as she sits..

(Recent photoshoot by a respectable forum in georgia importatlanta.com)

my car mods:

Suspension mod:
- JIC Magic Coilovers
- Front & Rear Stillen Adj. Sway Bars
- Front Cusco Strut Tower Bar
- SPC Full Front & Rear Camber Adj. & and Toe bolts..
- 25mm R/ 20mm F H&R spacers

Power Mod:
- Tanabe rep Catback exhaust
- Fujita Intakes
- GTM Test pipes

Exterior mods:
- Full Top Secret bumper
- Custom PowderCoated 19" Sport wheels Metallic Gold
- Custom Midnight grill
- AIT Carbon Fiber Roof Spoiler

and this is the team that i am currently active with this was at Nopi Nationals in Georgia our team actually got alot of nice comments, recognition, and actually place 2nd in supercar drag racing. Just want to share alittle of what we do thanks!

Last edited by Skilled; 02-19-2013 at 11:25 PM.
Old 01-05-2013, 04:11 AM
concavo
Former Sponsor

Loving the entries!

Quick Reply: Concavo Wheels 2013 New Years Giveaway!!! Win a FREE set of CONCAVO CW-12!!!