Vendor Comments/Reviews/Feedback Comments, Reviews, and Feedback on MyG37 Vendors

Vendor Review: Fred Beans Parts (FBParts)

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2014, 08:15 AM
GoFightNguyen
Because Racecar

Received 749 Likes on 356 Posts
Originally Posted by RMusiq
+1 for Jomer and FBParts As a MyG37.com member, I have scoured the site when researching what performance mods I wanted to bolt onto my car. After narrowing down some of the best, highly reviewed bolt-on products available, I shopped around online to find the best prices. I’m specifically talking about the Motordye M370 Manifold, Cusco strut bar, Stillen Gen 3 intakes, and Stillen grounding kit. When I got an idea of what those mods cost, I had the brilliant idea to go back to the vendor page on MyG37.com to search what deals vendors were offering. The best deal I saw for the Motordyne Manifold was from Jomer at FBParts. Let me start with correspondence - Jomer and I PM’ed a lot to iron out the details (make/model/coupe/awd) and pricing. He was very professional, and double-checked everything to make sure it was exactly what I wanted. He offered the manifold almost $100 less than what Motordyne was asking! He also cut me a SWEET deal on the Cusco strut bar. I immediately jumped on the order, and literally 3 days later it arrived at my house. Now that is some FAST service. About a week later, I decided to ask Jomer about the Stillen Intakes with Dry filters and the grounding kit. Now, Stillen is an excellent company that offers its intakes for around $540, with free shipping. I decided to call Jomer this time, and again, received nothing but 5/5 Star customer service. Not only was he patient with me, but he got me a really sweet deal - then PM-ed me later and gave me even MORE of a discount. The cost of the grounding kit AND intakes with dry filters was just a little more than what Stillen was charging online for the intakes ALONE! Because of his professional demeanor, outstanding customer service, and knowledge about cars and the aftermarket parts that make them better, Jomer and FBParts has jumped to the top of my list of vendors to approach for my performance mod needs. This guy is amazing. I encourage you all to consider talking to him when you are in the market for your mods!

Except Jomer doesn't work for FBParts anymore. He switched over to Ciocci Performance (sp?)
Old 10-24-2014, 01:26 AM
sask83
Registered Member

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts
Shout out to Jomer at FB Parts, smooth transaction and fast shipping. Can't wait to install my m370.
Old 05-21-2015, 04:12 AM
Halo
Registered Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Great experience dealing Jomer!!! He answered my PM's real quick and got me everything I wanted, and the price was great. I got tracking info almost immediately after I placed my order. I got most of my stuff in one day. Thank you so much. I will definitely buy from you and FBPARTS in the future.