Vendor Comments/Reviews/Feedback Comments, Reviews, and Feedback on MyG37 Vendors

Vendor Review: Fred Beans Parts (FBParts)

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2012, 02:33 PM
simonsez

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
+1 for Jomer@FBParts.
Best prices/next day ground shipping from PA to NYC
Old 06-01-2012, 05:59 PM
Redpit

Received 27 Likes on 23 Posts
Great to deal with. Ordered my R2C intake from them yesterday (for the cheapest price I've been quoted by far), got a tracking number within 10 minutes, and it arrived on my doorstep today. It gets no better than that.

Now I just have to install it.
Old 06-04-2012, 10:41 AM
shnakaratu

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Gotta give a shoutout to Jomer. Had a little mishap where they sent me the wrong Gen3 Intake but it got resolved quick. Will be definitely ordering from Jomer in the future.
Old 06-06-2012, 03:43 PM
P Casey
Premier Member

Received 34 Likes on 30 Posts
Jomer is best guy to work with. Have bought several items through him and everything was perfect. FB Parts is where it's at. Prices, customer service, fast delivery.
Old 06-07-2012, 12:15 AM
fairladyz34

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Ordered Koni yellows from Jomer on Monday morning. Checked my email Wednesday for a tracking number and didn't have it yet so I figured no biggie it's only been two days. Got home from work Wednesday night and they were already at my house! Jomer FTW!
Old 06-07-2012, 10:43 AM
jeffjcause

jomer gave me the BEST price for the bc racing coils i could find. definitely the best to work with.
Old 06-14-2012, 03:49 PM
WARAT
Registered Member

Received 22 Likes on 20 Posts
JOMER is the man!
Old 06-14-2012, 09:57 PM
XSivG

Thumbs up

No One came close to the prices quoted by Jomer of FB parts for my Ark cbe and Hotchkis sways !!!
Great customer service, and quick shipping !!!
Doesn't get much better than this.
Thanx.
Russ
Old 06-14-2012, 10:56 PM
datboiroy

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
JOMER is a good guy to deal with. He was quick with the quotes and answered all of my questions. He's very helpful and will give you great customer service!
Old 03-01-2013, 08:30 PM
blnewt
Movin On!

Received 4,940 Likes on 4,174 Posts
Fresh bump for Jomer, best prices on my coilovers and got them in 4 business day A+++++
Old 03-03-2013, 01:48 AM
dragion
Registered Member

Received 151 Likes on 125 Posts
Ordered my Swift Sport Lowering Springs from Jomer@FBParts and he came through with my special delivery request...way to go!
Old 06-20-2013, 09:15 PM
TheLocNar
Registered Member

Received 66 Likes on 52 Posts
+1 for Jomer and FBP. Got my Swift springs in 2 days for a great price!
Old 06-28-2013, 03:46 PM
BigEDGE02

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Just wanted to share the experience I had with FBparts and R2C for anyone that may be uncertain about using them as a vendor.

I pm'd Jomer (FBparts) about the cost for an R2C intake kit (black nickle finish) and got a quote back from him almost immediately, and it was a really good price. I placed my order with him and in just a couple days I had the intake kit at my doorstep. Great communication, great price, and fast shipping!

About a month after I installed the R2C, I noticed the black nickle finish had started to peel off from one of the intake tubes. I immediately sent Jomer an email explaining the issue and asked if there was anything he could do. Within 30 minutes I received an email from Ed at R2C stating Jomer had notified them about my issue, and that they would replace the problem intake tube at no charge. He only need to know where I'd like the replacement tube sent. I sent him my address, and within 3 days, I had the replacement tube on my doorstep, at no cost to me at all.

Thank you for the great customer service Jomer (FBparts) and ED (R2C)!
Old 06-29-2013, 04:38 AM
G37Sam
Administrator

Received 242 Likes on 192 Posts
Good to know we still got a few good people in the industry!
Old 07-17-2014, 07:59 PM
RMusiq
Premier Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
+1 for Jomer and FBParts

As a MyG37.com member, I have scoured the site when researching what performance mods I wanted to bolt onto my car. After narrowing down some of the best, highly reviewed bolt-on products available, I shopped around online to find the best prices. I’m specifically talking about the Motordye M370 Manifold, Cusco strut bar, Stillen Gen 3 intakes, and Stillen grounding kit. When I got an idea of what those mods cost, I had the brilliant idea to go back to the vendor page on MyG37.com to search what deals vendors were offering. The best deal I saw for the Motordyne Manifold was from Jomer at FBParts.

Let me start with correspondence - Jomer and I PM’ed a lot to iron out the details (make/model/coupe/awd) and pricing. He was very professional, and double-checked everything to make sure it was exactly what I wanted. He offered the manifold almost $100 less than what Motordyne was asking! He also cut me a SWEET deal on the Cusco strut bar. I immediately jumped on the order, and literally 3 days later it arrived at my house. Now that is some FAST service.

About a week later, I decided to ask Jomer about the Stillen Intakes with Dry filters and the grounding kit. Now, Stillen is an excellent company that offers its intakes for around $540, with free shipping. I decided to call Jomer this time, and again, received nothing but 5/5 Star customer service. Not only was he patient with me, but he got me a really sweet deal - then PM-ed me later and gave me even MORE of a discount. The cost of the grounding kit AND intakes with dry filters was just a little more than what Stillen was charging online for the intakes ALONE!

Because of his professional demeanor, outstanding customer service, and knowledge about cars and the aftermarket parts that make them better, Jomer and FBParts has jumped to the top of my list of vendors to approach for my performance mod needs. This guy is amazing. I encourage you all to consider talking to him when you are in the market for your mods!

Quick Reply: Vendor Review: Fred Beans Parts (FBParts)