Vendor Comments/Reviews/Feedback Comments, Reviews, and Feedback on MyG37 Vendors

Vendor Price quote from Amplified MotorSports

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2010, 09:23 PM
joo030879
Registered Member

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by G37-Taiwan
I ordered Ark Exhaust + AP Racing BBK + KW V3 from Lou in different times.

Lou is a night owl lol and sometimes he's hard to reach in the day time for you guys. But when I send him emails and PM's, he always reply within 2 days.

As for the pricing, Lou honored his pricing for AP BBK to me after 1 month after he quoted me.

All I can say is that he does reply. Sometimes not immediately, but he replies in 2 days. Amplified Motorsport is a reseller. They can't control the prices if the manufacturers decide to increase their prices. You can't expect Lou to lose money on a sale right? After all, he's in the business to earn money.
I never expected Lou to loose money in the first place. All I expected if a quote is sent is there like expiration date?

All I wanted was for Lou to keep his word. Not to loose money.

I know Lou offers best price. His offer is the best in most cases.

My question to all MyG37 subscribers is...

Is there an expiration date on a price quote you receive? If so is it a week, days, a month, or a year even?
Old 03-16-2010, 09:30 PM
whiddles
Registered Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
The expiration date just depends one the economy for the most part. some prices last and some don't. lou has the best prices cause he uses a daily price report where others get prices monthly. Those places are normally more costly cause they jack the price up at first to cover the changes in prices before it gets to you.
Old 03-16-2010, 09:45 PM
xlack
Registered Member

dude.. u waited 3 months before replying to his quoted price.. 3 months, really?
Old 03-16-2010, 09:55 PM
Lou@Amplified
Banned

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by joo030879
I never expected Lou to loose money in the first place. All I expected if a quote is sent is there like expiration date?

All I wanted was for Lou to keep his word. Not to loose money.

I know Lou offers best price. His offer is the best in most cases.

My question to all MyG37 subscribers is...

Is there an expiration date on a price quote you receive? If so is it a week, days, a month, or a year even?

In all fairness to you, i completely understand your point. Unfortunately, in your case, you also stated, that you wanted to get more than 1 for your other track friends that drives a G37, I was able to convince my distributor to give me a bulk deal and he had 2 sets at the time he wanted to get rid off but that deal was only good for those 2. Thats why that price was lower than usual . You were suppose to call me back to let me know what you wanted to do but i didn't hear back from you till after a few months and that deal was gone.

I'm sorry for the confusion as most guys stated, pricing and discount structures from our vendors always change. Only time i can gurantee pricing is i start charging everyone full retail, and i'm sure no one wants that
Old 03-16-2010, 10:49 PM
joo030879
Registered Member

Originally Posted by Lou@Amplified
In all fairness to you, i completely understand your point. Unfortunately, in your case, you also stated, that you wanted to get more than 1 for your other track friends that drives a G37, I was able to convince my distributor to give me a bulk deal and he had 2 sets at the time he wanted to get rid off but that deal was only good for those 2. Thats why that price was lower than usual . You were suppose to call me back to let me know what you wanted to do but i didn't hear back from you till after a few months and that deal was gone.

I'm sorry for the confusion as most guys stated, pricing and discount structures from our vendors always change. Only time i can gurantee pricing is i start charging everyone full retail, and i'm sure no one wants that
Maybe there was a little misunderstanding. The price quote was not for 2 sets. My friend had bought KW's and you offered to install them for him. It was one set of KW's I received quote from you.

If manufacturer raises the price. I am sure they will lower them too. Or am I wrong? If the case please PM me, I just hope I don't find a deal sooner. And be able to buy from you.

As stated by one of your fan. Please check daily pricing, and when you are able to give me at the price you offered previously. Please PM ME.
Old 03-16-2010, 11:00 PM
joo030879
Registered Member

Originally Posted by xlack
dude.. u waited 3 months before replying to his quoted price.. 3 months, really?
Late November 2010 to early January 2010 make three months?

No I did not wait three month. We were in constant communication.
Old 03-16-2010, 11:07 PM
G37Sam
Administrator

Received 242 Likes on 192 Posts
Joo, in all fairness, sale pricing is always limited with a time frame, otherwise it won't be sale price no more It'll become a new price.

It's not something I'd complain about anyways, prices went back up, it's no big deal You're lucky you haven't dealt with vendors like HpAuto or others that were banned all over IB, maybe then you'd appreciate legit vendors with great prices that deliver!
Old 03-17-2010, 12:36 AM
TJHG37S

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wow, can't believe you expect someone to have the same quote 6 weeks later, and in a new year. I bet if Lou said "this quote is only good for a week" you would think he's trying to pressure you into a sale. Lou doesn't do that. Seems like he can't win either way.
Old 03-17-2010, 12:38 AM
sbmwg37s

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I'm sorry to hear your experience,
but prices are not determined by Lou but manufacturers.
They usually have sales promotions and yes it will be expired.

Lou will still give you the best price you can get at a current time.
Old 03-17-2010, 01:57 AM
ucla bruin

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
I would check back with Lou whenever you are ready to buy. Not the other way around.
Old 03-17-2010, 02:32 AM
Gamedog
Sam Rothstein

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
In all of my time here on the forum NOT ONCE have I ever heard someone complain about Lou. Lou has helped out more members on this forum than the next 2 vendors combined from what I see. Theres a reason why members deal with him, vouch for him, and are returning customers. "Fans" is what I think you called them.

No Run-Arounds/No BS from Lous end ever. Dudes as straight up as they come with his customers. If he doesnt get to a PM in a few days, he usually gives a reason why (and its a legitimate reason). If he doesnt return your phone call within a day, he usually gives a reason why (legit, not BS).

OP you expect him to honor a price he quoted you 6 days ago/6 weeks ago/6 months ago/whatever? Pricing fluctuates sooo much, dont matter if its coils/tires/underwear/whatever, especially in this market and economy.
Old 03-17-2010, 02:33 AM
wlmngtn

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Wow, I can’t believe your crying over something you didn't have in the first place. No matter what type of business a person runs, prices from manufacturers fluctuate without warning. You cannot expect a quote to be valid a month after. Any person should consider himself or herself lucky if a quote is still good four weeks later. By the way, please be a little more mature and try not to correct people’s grammatical errors (i.e. spelling). We are not writing term papers here, professor...
Old 03-17-2010, 04:48 AM
CEELOSG37S
LA G Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
All I got to say is I'm definitely a "FAN" as u would call it, of not just Lou but the whole Amplified Motorsport crew. Best deals, and customer service all the time.

Big ups to Amplified Motorsport.
Old 03-17-2010, 07:06 AM
xlack
Registered Member

Late November 2010 to early January 2010 make three months?

No I did not wait three month. We were in constant communication.
okay maybe not three months.. 6 weeks... really???
Old 03-17-2010, 09:18 AM
Blackjack
Super Moderator

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
rediculous is spelled ridiculous

Can't a member in this forum post something that really happened without being criticized? Is it that rediculous I mean ridiculous to post something for other members to know they should not wait more than a month to buy something from LOU. Is it that rediculous I mean ridiculous? I am not making this up. Even Lou posted, well that I waited 6 month. Which is not true. I am not trying to bring LOU down. I want to inform other members that they should not wait like I did to purchase something from LOU.

Well in the past I purchased from LOU

Injen cold air Intake
HKS Hi-Power Exhaust
Volk Wheels
and much more, and "you can understand that I am upset", yes I am upset. And for $$$$$$ reasons.

Well I guess for coil-overs I have to shop somewhere else.
Nice to know you are an English professor. Or perhaps just a child that is now embarrassed that we don't agree with him, so he must pick out spelling mistakes. Either way, Congratulations! Seriously though, my apologies on misspelling a word. I hope you can forgive my transgression.

Now, you do ask a great question. Can't a member in this forum post something that really happened without being criticized? The answer is yes, feel free to post anything. But at the same time, vendors have the right to defend themselves as Lou has rightfully done. On top of that, the members here have the right to state their opinions as well on this topic since you are posting in a public forum. If you don't want opinions or to be criticized, maybe you should think about taking up your disagreements with people directly.

Last edited by Blackjack; 03-17-2010 at 02:03 PM.

Quick Reply: Vendor Price quote from Amplified MotorSports