Supporting Vendors Products and services, available for purchase from registered vendors.

Top Secret Bodykit Now Available!

Old 03-24-2009, 11:49 AM
MaxToTheG37
Super Moderator w/ Boost

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by UNV-IT46
i did have all three kits order. jeff can back me on that. i had the TS kit ordered through them. dont believe me. just ask jeff. jp visage, oh wait that is on my car now. the last kit is the ZELE kit. oh wait thats right im working with jeff now in putting something together for that. wait dont believe fine. again ask jeff he can confirm that too. so looks like you just talked a whole bunch of **** out of your *** that you have no idea what your talking about. kind of like when you said volk were sub par quality rims because you were on i forged nuts. but then turned aroundand bought volks. but your right.. what do you know... seems not much. I dont act like i spend money on my car. I have spent thousands and thousands of dollars on all my cars. when bulletproof first opened i ordered more parts through them and ben for my S2000 then most people ever did. again dont believe me. search the site there are pictures on my cars.
My volks were given to me for free.... The baller on a budget comment was direted toward you and all your "i got that on order" claims... Again... all these claims... what do you do... jsut order them for the heck of it?
Old 03-24-2009, 12:14 PM
UNV-IT46

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by MaxToTheG37
My volks were given to me for free.... The baller on a budget comment was direted toward you and all your "i got that on order" claims... Again... all these claims... what do you do... jsut order them for the heck of it?
no claims. i said i ordered the ts. i did. i said i ordered volks i did two sets have them now. i said i ordered jp i did , its on the car. the list goes on and on. just because i dont post up every little nut and and light i get doesnt mean i dont have them. just dont need to impress people like some feel the need too......
Old 03-24-2009, 12:16 PM
MaxToTheG37
Super Moderator w/ Boost

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by UNV-IT46
no claims. i said i ordered the ts. i did. i said i ordered volks i did two sets have them now. i said i ordered jp i did , its on the car. the list goes on and on. just because i dont post up every little nut and and light i get doesnt mean i dont have them. just dont need to impress people like some feel the need too......

Right.......

I have excercised the demons.... This house is clean...