SouthEast Serving AL, FL, GA, KY, NC, SC, TN

Atlanta Best Used Cars ?????(dealer)

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2013, 10:46 PM
seanK

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
In Atlanta, there are a lot of places to shop around for cars, but I did not have the time. I needed someone else to help me find the very best deal. Then, I found a site that showed me all the prices of vehicles. I ended up getting a great deal on my Scion. Within Atlanta dealership you're going to get the most perfect auto purchasing experience possible.
Old 09-22-2013, 10:58 PM
rare37s

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
I bought my anniversary g37 from Atlanta best used cars 2 months ago. There best cars are infinitis and maximas. Customer service is so-so and you can haggle a small bit. Things I didn't like were... cars weren't washed and it was sunny, one g had a horrible scratched up grill (offered to replace it but I passed on the car. They failed to put my car thru emissions before I purchased it. Very small lot with small office. Pics that they show on their site is taken at their warehouse. Make sure you ask for a carfax as a few of there cars are hit. On the good side they work with all major banks, credit unions even with bad credit. They carry alot of sport models and even 6spd g's which are hard to find in atl. Their prices are not bad and you can haggle a little. They also do trade-ins. The only thing about my 37 was the air light was on (dealer reset free), I have 2 very minor dings and the rear brakes were low (did those myself). I used those as a bargain chip to get the deal I was looking for hope this helps.
Old 10-18-2013, 05:17 PM
tommiwan

I ALMOST bought a g from them a couple months ago. I'm really glad I didn't. Check out the reviews on cars.com.

In my case they had a great price on a 2010 G37XS. I sent it up to Infiniti of Gwynett to have an inspection done. I worked with Scott (who someone mentioned on page 1) and was very happy with him. He told me that they inspected the same car a week ago and found sludge in the engine oil. He said that it appeared the oil had never been changed (with 24k or so on the car). With this information I gladly paid him $130 and walked away from the deal.

In all fairness my salesman Ali helped me out a little bit. I was going to put down a deposit on the car, and Ali recommended I wait until the inspection came back (saving me $500).

While I had a good experience with the salesman, the car was not in good shape and I'm sure I would have paid for it in the end. There's a good amount of bad review on cars.com. I'd stay away.
Old 12-26-2013, 04:50 PM
inyquest
Registered Member

Hm,
Do you trust the BBB?

http://www.bbb.org/atlanta/business-...ss-ga-27303587

Last edited by inyquest; 12-27-2013 at 08:37 PM. Reason: adding link
Old 12-26-2013, 05:05 PM
4rnr

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by MONZAK
Used car dealership Lake Worth, Florida. Off Lease Only serving Miami, Ft. Lauderdale, Coconut Creek, West Palm, Orlando

This place is in Florida not bad no frills no discounts no deler fees, car fax , I wanted a Stick they only had Auto, my cousin bought this when he saw it. 2009 G37 Silver Sedan Auto $23000 19K mikles Clean

I thought they looked familiar lol, they have two locations west palm and Miami, Off Lease Only Used Cars | Used Cars For Sale I check them out weekly
Old 12-27-2013, 07:23 PM
Deelow
Registered Member

Received 25 Likes on 22 Posts
I was about to get a G from them, but read this forum first, so glad i did. I first called the dealership and asked about the G saying I'd be in town the next Saturday. Salesman never called back, even after leaving him 2 messages. I read the forum the next night. I went to Carmax instead and I haven't looked back.
Old 01-21-2014, 10:29 PM
atlg37ss
Registered Member

oh hell, I just bought a 2010 g37s sedan 6mt from ABUC tonight
Wish I'd discover this thread earlier. The car has 45k miles on it and it drives fine. After reading all the comments on here, I am not sure what to think now. I just hope that i got lucky and there is nothing majorly wrong with the car.
Old 01-26-2014, 07:45 AM
rare37s

Well 6 months later and my g I bought from ABUC still runs and drives flawlessly. No problems here. I think as long as you get the car checked really good by good mechanic or dealer you'll be ok. Heck my old g35 was bought used from Massapequa infiniti in ny. Carfax was clean but I later discovered the right rear was hit and I had a arm slightly bent that was eating tires. Dealer claimed they didn't know. So don't think all dealers tell you or know everything no matter how legit the dealer is. I'd personally go back to ABUC if they had a car I was interested in and it checked out ok. Even referred a friend for a altima and he's been ok too.
Old 02-15-2014, 05:48 PM
Deelow
Registered Member

Received 25 Likes on 22 Posts
Glad you guys had good experiences there. I actually had a local dealer appointment ready to check out the car I had looked at as well, but the salesman didn't get back to me. I shopped around for about 4 months before I bought at Carmax. The dealership had 3 weeks prior to me coming to set the deal up too. I had a bank check in hand ready to go but they dropped the ball. A lot of the smaller/independent dealers are hit and miss but it seems at least two of you hit on your cars.