Site Feedback & Suggestions For posting feedback and suggestions regarding MyG37.com

What are things you do not like about this forum?

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2009, 01:55 PM
Kidcane
Florida G Club

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
I dont like the name of the site. Can we change that to something cool like"www.kidcanessupercoolg37site.com"?

Kthnxbyby!
Old 03-17-2009, 02:44 PM
Blackjack
Super Moderator

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by Kidcane
I dont like the name of the site. Can we change that to something cool likewww.kidcanessupercoolg37site.com?

Kthnxbyby!
Lol...
Old 03-17-2009, 03:02 PM
pfizzle

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Graham
Things I don't like about this forum.

People complaining about trivial stuff, when if they want all these options maybe they should make their own forum. You can't please everyone, I think that this forum has a very simple easy to use format, and provides good information, if you know how to use it.
How is that helping on this subject?

Last edited by pfizzle; 03-17-2009 at 03:09 PM.
Old 03-17-2009, 03:26 PM
DiamondGCoupe
Administrator

Received 20 Likes on 13 Posts
The iTrader plug-in has been ENABLED. I am told it might take up to 24hrs to update the database so we will see how it works out..
Old 03-17-2009, 03:33 PM
ucla bruin

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Woohoo! iTrader! I don't know what it is but it sounds exciting!

I think once the item has been sold, the OP can either post "Sold!" or PM a mod to ask him/her to close out the thread.
Old 03-17-2009, 04:37 PM
Kidcane
Florida G Club

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Originally Posted by DiamondGCoupe
The iTrader plug-in has been ENABLED. I am told it might take up to 24hrs to update the database so we will see how it works out..
WORD!! About time, only took us 6+ months of bitchin to make it happen. Better late then never though.
Old 03-17-2009, 05:37 PM
xlack
Registered Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by DiamondGCoupe

Edit: Not too mention, a lot of users on Driver abuse the iTrader system as well, providing false feedback from their other accounts etc.. Now we have to keep an eye on all that mess too?
I agree. The iTrader function can be abused.. ive seen people on driver and a lot of their ratings are from friends spamming the points. it's pretty worthless come to a point..

the only improvement i can think of for this site is better moderation for the threads/topics. not that i'm saying the mods are not doing their job. maybe mods can lock down FS threads that are sold.. AND please update the DIY stickies section.. seems like a lot of good DIY's are left out in the cold.. what's up with that?

Also I disagree on not having the 10 char min per post rule.. if u have nothing good to say dont say it at all. a simple yes or no or looks good is not constructive enough
Old 03-17-2009, 06:28 PM
G37Sam
Administrator

Received 242 Likes on 192 Posts
^ better moderation? wow wow wow man I'm fixing all kinds of shiat on this forum lol last week i started fixing spelling & grammar mistakes too haha I wouldn't mind locking up sold FS threads but I don't have privileges yet.. but wouldn't it be easier if you just edit your post, clear it and just write with Bold and Font 100 "ITEM HAS BEEN SOLD"

And just because we don't have iTrader and that we can't lock our own thread doesnt mean the 30 bux paid are worthless. Man the amount of stuff I learned about our G37 can easily make me a freaking regional G37 marketing manager lol! I'd pay way more than 30 bux for that trust me (no sucking up here, just a true fact )

As I used to say back when I was a myG37 noob, God bless this forum
Old 03-18-2009, 09:35 AM
Triple_X

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by ucla bruin
Woohoo! iTrader! I don't know what it is but it sounds exciting!

I think once the item has been sold, the OP can either post "Sold!" or PM a mod to ask him/her to close out the thread.
lol, me either but from what I thought it was just a rating system to let people know if you are a good person to trade/sell stuff with. If that's the case I can easily see how it can be abused, ultimately leading to problems...

If it's kind of like a "rep system" on a bodybuilding site for example. People get their "rep" up and it fools the noobs into thinking their advice is written in stone and is misleading.

Cool option if that is what it is even, but hopefully it is used properly.

Just my two pennies