Price: $15000
Mileage: 50000
Color: any
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State/Prov): IL

Edit: I am now open to an automatic G37s Sedan

Looking for a clean title/no accident G37s Sedan 6MT/7AT

Preferably 2012-2013
But also willing to work with 2010-2011 if the galley gasket issue has been fixed.

Mileage: 50k-100k miles
Price: $10,000-$15000
Located in Chicago, open to travel
Color: Any, but graphite (black) interior is a must
Would prefer a good history of maintenance

Thanks

Last edited by SwiftKit; 06-11-2021 at 02:55 PM.
Old 02-02-2021, 12:44 PM
SwiftKit
Registered Member

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
Bump, still here waiting to upgrade from my horse to a 3 pedal G
Old 02-15-2021, 01:55 PM
NW_6MT
Registered Member

Received 46 Likes on 30 Posts
Not sure on what you're looking for as far as travel distance... I'm in the PDX area.
I'm considering selling my 2012 White G37 6MT sedan. Has 85K on it. Clean inside and out. Stillen catback, eibach springs, and a couple interior changes. Stock otherwise.
Don't laugh but I started commuting close to 100 miles roundtrip a couple years ago. So I bought a priusafter about 6 months of that. G was sitting so my wife's been driving it. Would like to get her something with AWD and room for the dogs so I'm probably going sell it. Swore I never would (last of it's kind and all that...), but don't really have room for it to sit either.
Let me know if there's any interest. No urgency on my end. Still sort of torn and don't have a new ride for the wife yet.
Old 02-16-2021, 01:48 PM
RobC7
Registered Member

Received 276 Likes on 186 Posts
2011 with 11k miles:
https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-...ckType=listing
Old 02-16-2021, 05:14 PM
GeeSedan
Registered Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by NW_6MT
Not sure on what you're looking for as far as travel distance... I'm in the PDX area.
I'm considering selling my 2012 White G37 6MT sedan. Has 85K on it. Clean inside and out. Stillen catback, eibach springs, and a couple interior changes. Stock otherwise.
Don't laugh but I started commuting close to 100 miles roundtrip a couple years ago. So I bought a priusafter about 6 months of that. G was sitting so my wife's been driving it. Would like to get her something with AWD and room for the dogs so I'm probably going sell it. Swore I never would (last of it's kind and all that...), but don't really have room for it to sit either.
Let me know if there's any interest. No urgency on my end. Still sort of torn and don't have a new ride for the wife yet.
I'm interested and willing to travel, website wouldn't let me send a pm
Old 02-16-2021, 07:00 PM
Rochester
Administrator

Received 4,593 Likes on 3,438 Posts
Hey OP... heads up! One of the best modified 6MT Sedans on the forum is available:

https://www.myg37.com/forums/g37-sed...ml#post4290720

Plus, Wisconsin is relatively close to Chicago.
The following users liked this post:
ngolbuff (02-17-2021)
Old 02-16-2021, 09:42 PM
SwiftKit
Registered Member

Originally Posted by NW_6MT
Messaged you

Originally Posted by RobC7
A little out of my price range, thanks for looking out though! Saw it as well (I check everyday :P), but I don't feel confident in such low mileage

Originally Posted by Rochester
Hey OP... heads up! One of the best modified 6MT Sedans on the forum is available:

https://www.myg37.com/forums/g37-sed...ml#post4290720

Plus, Wisconsin is relatively close to Chicago.
Ahhh, thanks for heads up! I'm very busy this month, and anything out of the region would be hard. I've always been in love with your build and this one is similar to it- I guess patience pays off

edit: woah, it seems the exterior led me to believe it was just a simple build, thats not the case. I'm guessing this will be way out of my price range :X

Last edited by SwiftKit; 02-16-2021 at 11:00 PM.
Old 02-17-2021, 09:21 PM
SwiftKit
Registered Member

Found a 97k Mile $10k 6MT 7 miles from me (First I've come across in my area)
Listing was posted at night, called the next morning
No pictures, fresh trade-in
Already sold to someone from New York both sight-unseen/no pictures as per the salesman, bummer

The search continues...
Old 02-17-2021, 10:28 PM
2.2Lude
Registered Member

Received 184 Likes on 128 Posts
Originally Posted by SwiftKit
Already sold to someone from New York both sight-unseen/no pictures as per the salesman, bummer

The search continues...
Thats how quick they go man. Keep looking, your doing all the right things.
SwiftKit (02-18-2021)
Old 02-18-2021, 02:01 PM
Rochester
Administrator

Received 4,593 Likes on 3,438 Posts
Hop on a plane, have an adventure driving it home. Lots of people do exactly that when looking for a specific car.

This just popped up today: https://www.myg37.com/forums/g-s-fs/...85k-miles.html

Exactly what you're looking for. If you're not into driving cross country, have it shipped to your door.
SwiftKit (02-18-2021)
Old 02-18-2021, 02:34 PM
EWT6MT
Registered Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
SwiftKit

Last edited by EWT6MT; 02-18-2021 at 02:55 PM. Reason: Duplicate - should be deleted
Old 02-18-2021, 02:35 PM
EWT6MT
Registered Member

Originally Posted by SwiftKit

The search continues...
Hi SwiftKit:

I called on that same car. I've been looking as well and keeping track of cars I inquire about. Funny thing about this one, it was for sale by a dealer in South Carolina just a few months ago (same VIN). Owner that traded it in had recently spent $4K on new clutch, performance intake, and tuning.

Seemed odd it was being sold after that, and even more odd that the car winds up in IL being sold again a few months later.
SwiftKit (02-18-2021)
Old 02-18-2021, 08:20 PM
SwiftKit
Registered Member

Originally Posted by EWT6MT
Hi SwiftKit:

I called on that same car. I've been looking as well and keeping track of cars I inquire about. Funny thing about this one, it was for sale by a dealer in South Carolina just a few months ago (same VIN). Owner that traded it in had recently spent $4K on new clutch, performance intake, and tuning.

Seemed odd it was being sold after that, and even more odd that the car winds up in IL being sold again a few months later.
$4k mods added- then sold in SC?
Then once again sold in Illinois months later? Yea that's pretty odd. I'm wondering if something was wrong with it, or just financial problems from the owners. Maybe we'll see it listed once again

Originally Posted by Rochester
Hop on a plane, have an adventure driving it home. Lots of people do exactly that when looking for a specific car.

This just popped up today: https://www.myg37.com/forums/g-s-fs/...85k-miles.html

Exactly what you're looking for. If you're not into driving cross country, have it shipped to your door.
I messaged NW_6MT but unfortunately I'm locked into region for this month and won't be able to fly out. I'm sure other buys will eat it up by then.
Old 02-19-2021, 09:51 PM
Christian1
Registered Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
@SwiftKit Hey I’m new the forums so wanted to introduce my self my name is Christian. Sorry but I was the one who purchase the car from Illinois (White G37). I was going thru the for sale ads on the forums and I was like wait a minute that’s the car I just bought. I actually did buy the car sight unseen because I was in contact with the previous owner. He told me he put a ton of work into the car and that the car was in show room condition and he owned it since around 20 or 30K miles. Story is he traded it in for a BMW in South Carolina and then someone took the car from the dealership there , drove it to Illinois and then traded it in. I was told they traded it in because they were relocated to Illinois and couldn’t deal with the RWD in the snow. Anyways I booked a flight from NY to Chicago , took a Uber to the dealership and drove the car straight home. Car ran like new home and looked like it just came off the show room floor. I was shocked when I got there. Not sure if you went to dealer and saw the car. Just thought I would share the story with you guys. Small world right.
The following 2 users liked this post by Christian1:
SlimTV (03-20-2021), SwiftKit (02-21-2021)
Old 02-19-2021, 11:13 PM
EWT6MT
Registered Member

Originally Posted by Christian1
@SwiftKit Hey I’m new the forums so wanted to introduce my self my name is Christian. Sorry but I was the one who purchase the car from Illinois (White G37). I was going thru the for sale ads on the forums and I was like wait a minute that’s the car I just bought. I actually did buy the car sight unseen because I was in contact with the previous owner. He told me he put a ton of work into the car and that the car was in show room condition and he owned it since around 20 or 30K miles. Story is he traded it in for a BMW in South Carolina and then someone took the car from the dealership there , drove it to Illinois and then traded it in. I was told they traded it in because they were relocated to Illinois and couldn’t deal with the RWD in the snow. Anyways I booked a flight from NY to Chicago , took a Uber to the dealership and drove the car straight home. Car ran like new home and looked like it just came off the show room floor. I was shocked when I got there. Not sure if you went to dealer and saw the car. Just thought I would share the story with you guys. Small world right.
Welcome to the site Christian. Definitely a small world. I had called on that car as well, when it was in SC and IL. I know it had a new clutch, performance intake, and TEK performance tune. Bummer that someone would trade it in for that reason, as I've been driving my '05 G35 daily through many Ohio winters . Never an issue, just careful when I need to be.

Sounds like you acquired a great car. Enjoy it and post more with how you like it.

Quick Reply: WTB G37S Sedan 6MT