Received 33 Likes on 32 Posts
Part Out Jroyalty7

Category: Engine - Power Adders
Price: $123456789
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits: 2010+ G37 Sedan, Other Model G's
Location (State/Prov): NY
Item Condition: Used

Alright this is definitely another sad day. As most of you guys know the G was totaled and I am either moving onto a Q, which I cannot use most of my parts for, or a whole other platform altogether so I am parting out what I can that was salvageable from the accident. Some parts took damage unfortunately (My exhaust see below), I didn't even pull my swift springs (no point), bent my rear Hotchki Sway bar etc... I didn't have time to clean everything up to showcase condition (sorry, Ive had health issues also). Everything is open to negotiation/best offers, I will only accept paypal for payment and prices do not include shipping or paypal fees, so pm me or comment here for shipping quote first. I will respond and update the thread ASAP. All parts are from my 2012 G37x with probably less than a year use. I will link to my build thread so you can get dates/mileage estimates for when each part was installed.

Build thread:
https://www.myg37.com/forums/build-t...ld-thread.html

Sold:

CARSMO polished radio *****, used. SOLD

OEM R35 GT-R clear map light lenses (pair) (fits 370z/G37/AND OTHER NISSANS). SOLD

Midnight grille 8/10. Typical wear and tear, no chips, some swirls in chrome trim. Needs a good clean up. SOLD

Red 4 AWG oxygen free copper wire w/ gold terminal Grounding kit. SOLD

Cusco front tower strut bar, there are some scratches and blemishes on the bar and it took some damage from accident the brackets I had powder coated red also needs to be redone. SOLD

OEM Trunk Mat 9/10. SOLD

LED modded GT-R start button. Lock=Red ACC=Blue, On=Green, Engine=White, and Start/Stop=White (See build thread). SOLD

Motordyne M370 intake manifold, I bought this from another member and had to order from Motordyne some missing pieces (see build thread), I did confirm through serial numbers it is a genuine Motordyne M370. I also had to manufacturer my own t-pieces as Motordyne forgot to ship those with my kit but I had no complaints on dyno day. SOLD

WeatherTech floormats. SOLD

OEM Manual. SOLD

OEM 2012 Keyless entry key fob SOLD

IJDMTOY Direct replacement 18W High Power 6-LED Fog Lights with LED
Halo Rings (Nissan Infiniti OEM Fit 18W LED Fog Lights with Angel Eye Halo Rings) I have prewired these to reach the factory headlight harness so you can tap into that as a power source to run the led halos with daytime running light and then turn the fogs on/off with the fog switch. You still have to splice into the factory headlights but instructions are out there on the interwebs. SOLD

OEM floor mats front and rear set 10/10. Were in my car for probably 2 weeks after I bought it, were professionally detailed at Delta Sonic and then replaced with WeatherTech floor mats. SOLD

OEM Trunk First Aid kit. SOLD

OEM Trunk Cargo net. SOLD

Fast Intentions CBE (AWD version), probably took the most damage outside of the suspension. The resonators have a couple dents but those are from the cross brace and being low, the rest of the pics speak for themselves feel free to ask questions. SOLD

Stillen Gen 3 Cold Air Intakes. The driver side upper tube section took damage from the accident (see pics) This piece could most likely be replaced by Stillen. There is still heat tape and insulation where I wrapped contact points in the engine bay that rattled and typical scratches from radiator support during install and removal. They obviously need a good cleaning/polishing. SOLD

Fast Intentions RHFCs, were only on since June/July this summer (2015) barely 4000 miles on them and have never seen a winter. The driver side cat has a dent from the accident but it doesn't look to affect the integrity of the core material (see pics) and car was still sounded the same after the accident. (See build thread for videos of how the exhaust and Cats sound). SOLD

Stance SC5 Machined Matte Black w/ Chrome lip 20x9 ET 32 Wheels w/Hankook Ventus V12 245/35/20's.
SOLD

For Sale:

OEM Springs. $75

OEM Spare Wheel for sport trim, This is a 17" on closer inspection and will not clear a BBK as far as I know. Unused. $125
OEM scissor jack and kit. $100

Last edited by jroyalty7; 04-11-2016 at 05:38 PM.
Old 01-06-2016, 02:28 AM
jroyalty7
Premier Member

Part Out Jroyalty7

Hotchki Sway bars. These went through a winter. The rear sway is bent and no good unless you want the bushings, the front appears to be fine but the end link was broken off (non-impact side) (full disclosure). $125.

Last edited by jroyalty7; 02-16-2016 at 10:50 PM.
Old 01-06-2016, 03:38 AM
Adil

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Sent you a PM
Old 01-06-2016, 07:53 AM
jsheets

Received 36 Likes on 18 Posts
Sorry to hear about the accident, good luck with the future purchase, I've sent you a PM about some of the items
The following users liked this post:
jroyalty7 (01-06-2016)
Old 01-06-2016, 08:35 AM
m3clubracer
Registered Member

Received 81 Likes on 74 Posts
Sorry man, if I had any money left after Christmas I would buy it all!
jroyalty7 (01-06-2016)
Old 01-06-2016, 10:31 AM
jroyalty7
Premier Member

Thank you guys for the kind words, all PMs replied to thread updated so far
Old 01-06-2016, 11:51 AM
jroyalty7
Premier Member

Thread updated again, if you were interested in something and pmd you a shipping quote let me know if you're still interested Ill be shipping out a little later today. Thank you again everyone for the kind words.
Old 01-06-2016, 04:19 PM
KAHBOOM
Super Moderator of Pwnage

Received 195 Likes on 139 Posts
sorry about your accident, glad you are okay. I am trying to see if the RHFCs are the same for the coupe and sedan. they appear different on FI's website. Otherwise I may be interested in those.
jroyalty7 (01-06-2016)
Old 01-06-2016, 04:54 PM
Baby Jumpman
Registered Member

Received 66 Likes on 49 Posts
Besides the diameter, they are the same. Coupes get 2.5" pipes while the sedan has 2.25"
The following 2 users liked this post by Baby Jumpman:
jroyalty7 (01-06-2016), KAHBOOM (01-07-2016)
Old 01-06-2016, 04:57 PM
jroyalty7
Premier Member

Originally Posted by KAHBOOM
sorry about your accident, glad you are okay. I am trying to see if the RHFCs are the same for the coupe and sedan. they appear different on FI's website. Otherwise I may be interested in those.
NP man wish I could help on that sometimes FI is hard to get a hold of, I'm not to sure what the difference would be though? Either way keep me posted I'll be around and thanks for the heads up it'll be good to know either way
Old 01-06-2016, 05:02 PM
jroyalty7
Premier Member

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman
Besides the diameter, they are the same. Coupes get 2.5" pipes while the sedan has 2.25"
Ninja'd
Old 01-07-2016, 12:04 PM
jroyalty7
Premier Member

PMs all responded to and thread updated. Thank you guys again I have to say everyone has been really kind regarding the accident I appreciate that a lot.
Few notes: As I have experienced a few times already sometimes negotiations look good and then things don't work out, so even if things say pending don't be shy about throwing your hat in the ring if you're interested, I have been keeping a running list of who, what, where, when, etc... of offers so if I say your in line I'll honor that. Also don't hesitate to throw an offer at me I am very reasonable and willing to negotiate. Thanks again guys.
Old 01-15-2016, 05:29 PM
jroyalty7
Premier Member

Thread updated
Old 01-16-2016, 03:11 AM
Sway_NV
I'm too young to die!

Received 81 Likes on 68 Posts
Damn, missed those GTR goodies. Glws sorry for your loss /tear
jroyalty7 (01-16-2016)
Old 01-16-2016, 05:20 PM
jroyalty7
Premier Member

Originally Posted by Sway_NV
Damn, missed those GTR goodies. Glws sorry for your loss /tear
sorry man, that actually hung around awhile longer than I thought lol. And shed no tears Geezy rests with the other great G's now and I shall honor her appropriately!still miss my car tho man