NationalGClub National G Club - Operating for the DC/MD/VA G35's and Surrounding Areas

When a cop is beside you...what do you do?

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2008, 03:05 AM
solopresident
Premier Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I normally ask for directions somewhere. This way i can drive dumb and they just think im lost and stupid. Who wants to pull over a stupid person?? lol

Or i look over to let them know that they are the law and im just doing what the law makers have passed. I try to respect them b/c if someone comes into my home or business at night, they will be the first people i call. They do their job and i do mine. Mutual respect is how it goes with the law and I. Im sure you all cuss them out, flip them off and really gun it
Old 03-24-2008, 08:14 AM
Blackjack
Super Moderator

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
Roll down the windows, put on some tunes (COPS theme song from Inner Circle, of course), and sing as loud as I can.
Old 03-24-2008, 08:57 AM
MaxToTheG37
Super Moderator w/ Boost

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by rl982
If you look guilty, and seem guilty, then obviously they'll do something. But cops are people too. Some may have stringed egos, but so do stupid, arrogant drivers.

A cop has pulled up next to me, I have 20% tint all around btw, I look at him, and ask him if he had any grey poupon. He laughed and bee-lined on the green.

Good times.
Wow this cat has bumped some old azz threads...

good read tho...

Whens theres a cop behind you ... you should make 4 right turns and they will leave you alone.

On a personal note... when a cop is beside me I always scratch my nose to play it off even if I was not breaking laws.... I got that from my Dad... lol

True story: the other day I pull a jack move and go around traffic backed on on a entrance ramp. An Evil Knievel is sittin there radaring... A car does the same thing behind me... So as I am slowly passing the cop around 15mph I roll down the window and start yelling at my bluetooth like im mad at someone on the phone... the cops starts walking towards me and points at the car behind me to pull him over... *boy was I sweating*... Thanks God for lil tricks like Running outta the cars screaming Bees....Bees... there eating my flesh... ...LMAO!!!
Old 03-24-2008, 11:05 AM
nogoodname
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Blackjack
Roll down the windows, put on some tunes (COPS theme song from Inner Circle, of course), and sing as loud as I can.
hahahahaha

it's annoying how they follow ppl, makes ppl mad nervous.

I would just look at them, invite them to have a Doughnut. If not, just make the first turn and drive away.

The thing is that no one in my city stops at stop signs, it always a roll stop, slow down and go. Since they are stupid and park right in the view of drivers. ppl only complete stop just because they are there
Old 03-24-2008, 11:09 AM
nogoodname
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by MaxToTheG37
On a personal note... when a cop is beside me I always scratch my nose to play it off even if I was not breaking laws.... I got that from my Dad... lol
LOL i do that too

where i live, there isn't any of those cameras on traffic lights that catch ppl speeding
Old 03-24-2008, 11:28 AM
DGCIALP
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Originally Posted by KlokDeezal
When a cop is beside you...what do you do?
Downshift