NationalGClub National G Club - Operating for the DC/MD/VA G35's and Surrounding Areas

When a cop is beside you...what do you do?

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2006, 02:59 PM
cSc

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by cSc
LOL--

Yesterday, I just got on the 14th bridge heading towards Crystal City and an unmarked blue crown victoria with the 2 blue light bars in the back window and DC government plates cut in front of me. Didn't use a signal. She had her cell phone in her left hand and just cut me off.

After getting on GW parkway, I cut around to her side and rolled down the window, honked the horn and gave her the finger.

I waited for her to flash the lights, but I figure, DC plates, I'm not about to pull over...she never did flash em.

Maybe she was off duty, or maybe it was a resold cop car. Oh well...next time, I should carry a camcorder to record this in action...

--cSc
^^^^ would that be considered road rage?

I guess since I didn't try cutting her off, tailgaiting, or try to sideswipe her, it can be considered a simple expression of my feelings...

Last edited by cSc; 07-20-2006 at 03:02 PM.
Old 07-20-2006, 03:02 PM
Scootch

i usally wave make sure all windows are down..sun roof open ..and try to keep her quiet...but i def go speed limit

lol
i have nvr been arrested nor warrents..so idc if he runs my $hit and make sure all ur illegal stuff is hinden

Last edited by Scootch; 07-20-2006 at 03:08 PM.
Old 07-20-2006, 03:12 PM
clokwork
Premier Member

Originally Posted by Scootch
i usally wave make sure all windows are down..sun roof open ..and try to keep her quiet...but i def go speed limit

lol
i have nvr been arrested nor warrents..so idc if he runs my $hit and make sure all ur illegal stuff is hinden
Id love to see you do that in our winters
Old 07-20-2006, 03:40 PM
luongdmd

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
i roll down the window and ask him " how fast does your cruiser do in 0-60? "
then i gun it and laugh at him......
Old 07-20-2006, 04:04 PM
JOKER

Originally Posted by 1stG35inCTRY
1. check my speed
2. buckle up (if have not already done so)
3. switch on my headlights (in Latvia headlights should be ON 24/7)
4. and look at them like I am a friend of COP

LATVIA????? WOW

how are the roads over there. I hope they 100 times better then in Russia

How long you had ur G

How much did you pay for it over in Latvia?
Old 07-20-2006, 04:11 PM
JOKER

Originally Posted by cSc
LOL--

Yesterday, I just got on the 14th bridge heading towards Crystal City and an unmarked blue crown victoria with the 2 blue light bars in the back window and DC government plates cut in front of me. Didn't use a signal. She had her cell phone in her left hand and just cut me off.

After getting on GW parkway, I cut around to her side and rolled down the window, honked the horn and gave her the finger.

I waited for her to flash the lights, but I figure, DC plates, I'm not about to pull over...she never did flash em.

Maybe she was off duty, or maybe it was a resold cop car. Oh well...next time, I should carry a camcorder to record this in action...

--cSc
This is just my opinion
but i just laugh in pp's face when they flip me off.
I think that you got to be dumb as Fucck to do that.
So when ever i geet a finger i smile at the guy and give him (i'm stil the one who cut you off, and you are the one that making *** out of you'r self giving me a finger and being all mad about it, and i just dont give a sheet) sign

But in a cop situation i would deffenatly FLIP HIM OFF.
Old 07-20-2006, 05:47 PM
Stytch

Originally Posted by pdjafari
if a cop is beside me i whip out the desert eagle and put 2 in his noggin...

on a serious note, i dont know how some of you get away w/ going 5-10 over next to a cop...there are always those situations when a cop gets on a highway and sits in the slow/far right lane going EXACTLY the speed limit (55MPH)...he sits and waits for the first man/woman to nudge past him at 57-60mph....its an ego thing. as long as the laws going 55MPH nobody can pass him..and thats when you'll notice traffic backing up.

funny story a few years ago when i was in college a buddy of mine wanted to test this out. we made a bet while driving next to a cop on the highway (he was going EXACTLY the speed limit and nobody DARED to pass him or even nudge up to him...) that if you SLOOWLY nudge and pass that the cop wouldnt really care or bother pulling you over. well he slooowly nudged up and ever so slowly passed and had about 1/2 car length and he started chuckling cause he thought he had won the bet. As soon as he got 3/4 to a full car length on the po po...lights came on, swerved over 3 lanes and pulled him over....i had the last laugh...

cops dont need to clock you, they can set a pace and catch you as well..
LMFAO...COP KILLA COP KILLA
Old 07-20-2006, 05:52 PM
Stytch

Originally Posted by clokwork
This happened to me on 66 and I did slow down, but there is that urge to just be like F it and take a ticket for 3 over. I wonder if that would really hold up in court
I DOUBT IT, THE FEDS & JUDGES ARE IN KAHOOTS WITH EACH OTHER THEY LOVE GIVING THE BLACK MAN A HARD TIME...POWER 2 THE PEOPLE

JOHN ARE U WIT' ME OR ARE U GONNA PLAY YOUR Y.T. CARD LOL J/K
Old 07-20-2006, 08:38 PM
JDM 350GT

change lane or go @ speed limit or lil above.
Old 07-21-2006, 09:14 AM
crazycarl16

I refuse to look at them and drive carefully, but a little over the speed limit if there are other cars around (as long as you don't go much faster than the pack, you should be safe. If they don't get off the road quickly, I find an alternate route and gun it once out of their sight...I can get very impatient in the G.
Old 07-21-2006, 09:17 AM
crazycarl16

^ I also respond like this when someone in a ****tier car pulls up to a light and starts reving and looking like he wants to race off the line...I casually keep up, but after a couple lights if the guy is still annoying me and the coast seems clear, I recklessly blow by him and pray that there are no cops around.
Old 09-27-2007, 01:30 PM
iansw

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I've noticed it greatly has dependedo n what age I was.

When I was 18, I actually got pulled over for things such as:
1) License plate light was DIM. NOT out, just DIM!
2) Headlight aiming was pointing outside of specs.
3) My friend had a blue bandana on his head.

Now I'm 33, and I recently got pulled over for doing 80 in a 35. The cop gave me a lecture and said "Try and do that on less populated roads next time" and let me go.

So - when I was 18 I would very nicely nod and wave at the cop then drive just under whatever speed he drove out of the light.

Now, I ignore him and go the same speed or even slightly faster if they are accellerating slowly. They don't care.

And I was a white kid in suburbia. I can totally understand why minority kids in the city hate cops. It must be hell for them getting hassled all the time. Nice PR work there coppers!
Old 09-27-2007, 02:50 PM
Black Betty
Lexus Defector

Received 2,087 Likes on 1,267 Posts
Originally Posted by iansw
I've noticed it greatly has dependedo n what age I was.

When I was 18, I actually got pulled over for things such as:
1) License plate light was DIM. NOT out, just DIM!
2) Headlight aiming was pointing outside of specs.
3) My friend had a blue bandana on his head.

Now I'm 33, and I recently got pulled over for doing 80 in a 35. The cop gave me a lecture and said "Try and do that on less populated roads next time" and let me go.

So - when I was 18 I would very nicely nod and wave at the cop then drive just under whatever speed he drove out of the light.

Now, I ignore him and go the same speed or even slightly faster if they are accellerating slowly. They don't care.

And I was a white kid in suburbia. I can totally understand why minority kids in the city hate cops. It must be hell for them getting hassled all the time. Nice PR work there coppers!

Holy 14-month-old-thread-revivals, Batman
!
Old 09-27-2007, 04:02 PM
finagle69

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
if i see a cop near, i open at least the sunroof shield, if it's at night, i open the sunroof completely. the more light inside, the less the windows look tinted. otherwise i drive the speed limit.
Old 03-24-2008, 02:23 AM
rl982

If you look guilty, and seem guilty, then obviously they'll do something. But cops are people too. Some may have stringed egos, but so do stupid, arrogant drivers.

A cop has pulled up next to me, I have 20% tint all around btw, I look at him, and ask him if he had any grey poupon. He laughed and bee-lined on the green.

Good times.

Quick Reply: When a cop is beside you...what do you do?