Old 08-05-2012, 11:08 AM
WannabeSport

Received 43 Likes on 33 Posts
Yep, decided it was too small and couldn't tow enough. lol
Old 08-05-2012, 11:51 AM
SuperCleanG

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by ezpotato
14k isnt too bad for it, but at 14k i have room for negotiation. oh, and it's an 04!!!! hahaha

within a few weeks, if i still have it, i'm gonna start parting out the boltons, as i move towards being stock, using that $ to pay towards it and then it'll be easier to sell. I put this on there just in case someone wants to just buy one pretty built up already.

its been fun, but after 4.5 years and a lot of ups and downs, i'm burnt out. just kinda lost that flame for car stuff, including meets, etc. Still enjoy a nice car, and my next car will be all about out of the box handling and power, where i only upgrade some suspension stuff and wheels.

Oh, and AWD.

Def saw this coming...I know uve been debating... but it will b less headaches.. honestly i think h should get closd to what ur asking if u sell it as it sits now... people love thess cars..

On a side now the meets up here are weak at best..i doubt ill b attending any more. My boy has a bad *** grand national. We took.both cars out and cruised around for a few hours.. I dont think people.expected to those two cars together
Old 08-05-2012, 09:12 PM
CRV_33
Registered Member

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
Originally Posted by DGGal
Tevi always has a group of gawkers around his car, it never gets old haha
Originally Posted by soolman32
Next time I'll use a stick to keep people away long enough so you can get some good shots
It's a very clean car.

Originally Posted by WannabeSport
Ended up car shopping with my dad all day instead of going to C and C. Mom now has a white '12 BMW X5 35D. Thing is a stump puller... crazy torque. Sold the Silverado and the Corvette for it though.
Post pics!

Must have been something in the air yesterday because after attending Cars and Coffee my brother and I went car shopping too. He's now a proud owner of a black G37S coupe.
Old 08-05-2012, 09:41 PM
SuperCleanG

Sooo there's a gas station here that sells 100 octane. I put in a quarter tank and the car is freakn flyn...

U guyz think this will fawk up da G if i continue to put this in?
Old 08-05-2012, 11:02 PM
soolman32

Received 127 Likes on 108 Posts
Originally Posted by CRV_33
It's a very clean car.

Post pics!

Must have been something in the air yesterday because after attending Cars and Coffee my brother and I went car shopping too. He's now a proud owner of a black G37S coupe.

Thanks for the props and Congrats to you bro You'll have to bring him to the meets.

Originally Posted by SuperCleanG
Sooo there's a gas station here that sells 100 octane. I put in a quarter tank and the car is freakn flyn...

It really won't matter. Higher octane won't hurt your engine but it might hurt your wallet. There is a couple gas station around town here that sell race gas too. Use to fill up my bike with it and loved and sweet it smelt too oh and don't be surprise if your exhaust tip turn white from the fumes. totally normal.
Old 08-06-2012, 05:04 AM
Hotsauce

Does any one know where to buy varrstoen rims other than contacting the manufacturer or buying it from eBay. I looked at their website and their licensed dealers are all in Europe. I don't like buying things overseas I've had too many problems with over seas shipping.
Old 08-06-2012, 09:04 AM
WannabeSport

Finally white Too bad it isnt my car lol
Old 08-06-2012, 10:18 AM
CRV_33
Registered Member

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
Originally Posted by WannabeSport
Finally white Too bad it isnt my car lol
Looks very nice. Are the xenon charged halos standard for the X5?
Old 08-06-2012, 02:00 PM
DGGal
Minnesota G owners

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
for those of you that ever order oem parts, luther infiniti offers a 10% discount to all members of the g crew! not sure if this was previously mentioned, but thought you all should know!!! my sport side skirts are ordered and they come PAINTED!! whoop whoop!
Old 08-06-2012, 02:47 PM
1cleanG
NextLevel Performance

Received 210 Likes on 155 Posts
Originally Posted by SuperCleanG

Originally Posted by soolman32
It really won't matter. Higher octane won't hurt your engine but it might hurt your wallet. There is a couple gas station around town here that sell race gas too. Use to fill up my bike with it and loved and sweet it smelt too oh and don't be surprise if your exhaust tip turn white from the fumes. totally normal.
Your kidding right? 100 octane in your engine that's rated for 91 octane? Your engine can't even burn it all, which will result in excessive carbon buildup. Not only that, Trev you have over 100k miles on your car, its NOT worth ittttttt!!!!!!
Old 08-06-2012, 02:55 PM
cgendron
Minnesota G owners

You can put 100 octane gas in your G. As long as it is unleaded. It won't hurt anything. But unless you are a boosted car, you won't really see much of a performance boost. Unless you've been running some crappy 91 octane, you may notice a small improvement.

On a NA car, 100 unleaded would be a good way to ensure you aren't running subpar gasoline, but that about it. I mixed in some 100 unleaded when I went racing last year and got my 14.0 quarter mile time.

later,
Curt
Old 08-06-2012, 06:11 PM
maDUECEgunner

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Do any of you guys use Sonax wheel cleaner??
Old 08-06-2012, 06:13 PM
WannabeSport

Originally Posted by CRV_33
Looks very nice. Are the xenon charged halos standard for the X5?
I believe so. All the ones we looked at had them. Never looked at a complete base model, but I would assume they would give you them lol
Originally Posted by DGGal
for those of you that ever order oem parts, luther infiniti offers a 10% discount to all members of the g crew! not sure if this was previously mentioned, but thought you all should know!!! my sport side skirts are ordered and they come PAINTED!! whoop whoop!
Yea you guys can thank me for that.
Old 08-06-2012, 06:39 PM
Songle6MT

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Hotsauce
Does any one know where to buy varrstoen rims other than contacting the manufacturer or buying it from eBay. I looked at their website and their licensed dealers are all in Europe. I don't like buying things overseas I've had too many problems with over seas shipping.
There is at least one vendor on driver that has them... Don't remember which one though
Old 08-06-2012, 07:11 PM
1cleanG
NextLevel Performance

Received 210 Likes on 155 Posts
Originally Posted by maDUECEgunner
Do any of you guys use Sonax wheel cleaner??
I highly recommend you not using wheel cleaners at all. The PH levels in all wheels cleaners say they're safe for chrome/polished wheels, but will never warranty/back that up.

All you want to use is water and if you have REALLY dirty wheels just use a little bit of car wash. ALWAYS dry your wheels or the PH levels and acidity will literally just eat at your wheel lips or stain them.

Quick Reply: Official *MN G CREW* rAnDoM chat thread/room