Middle East Serving the entire Middle East

i lost the audio and comfort menu , no sound in the car i play in the hidden men

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2021, 05:37 AM
Ashraf Rms
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i lost the audio and comfort menu , no sound in the car i play in the hidden men

So i was asking my Friend why my brand new G37x coupe 2011 didn't have the option to automatically move the steering wheel when entering/exiting like the Journey model he drives. One thing led to another and he ended up showing me the hidden dealer menu ... and in the adjustments section he hit some option like "Reset Factory Data". This didn't "fix" the missing options and in fact now has completely removed the "comfort" menu on my control and changed the look of some of the screens. For example I now have a bar gauge for MPG instead of a numeric readout. How do I get back to the original look/menu options? .

.... THIS IS COPY FROM OTHER POST .
* I PLAY IN THE HIDDEN MENU AND I LOST THE VOLUME AND COMFORT MENU AND OPENIT TO ME THE aux BEFORE NOT THERE ,
I READ THE MANUAL AND I TRY ALL THE SOLUTION AVILABLE IN THE INTERNET , I WANNA ADVISE MY CAR IS G37X COUPE 2011 US SPEC . IM LOOKING TO SOLUTION IN DUBAI , im go to inifiniti service center they told me ' you will keep the car for day and need 500 $ but US spec we will not do that .

MY MAIL IS : ashrafraslan.ms@gmail.com by the way my cai is HDD version of the GPS . i need the solution even download the system but i want guide to tell me how i connect with the car to install it ,

i want help in DUBAI please very urgent i wanna support i know have solution manual but i dont know why in the internet no one solve that by video on youtube

Last edited by Ashraf Rms; 02-11-2021 at 05:46 AM.