Premier Member

Received 216 Likes on 172 Posts
i like the sedan
Old 05-20-2015, 03:32 PM
Black Betty
Lexus Defector

Received 2,087 Likes on 1,267 Posts
Originally Posted by qpham45
I haven't been on here in a very long time. DAMN!!! Poor car. I've been modding my Gs for about 6 years now and this is a big reason that I'm moving away from the Infiniti scene. Don't get me wrong they are great cars but now that the earlier models of the G is becoming significantly cheap to buy you tend to have kids that do **** like this to them. There are all types of car groups that have guys like this do horrid stuff to their rides but I'm beginning to see more of it coming from the Infiniti scene here in Houston.
Notice that you haven't seen me at a meet or any type of car related event around here in ages? This is a big part of the reason why. since this is what's lauded now I've lost most of my interest in hanging with the import crowd. I still love cars, love working on them, and love modding them, but I'd rather do that by myself than spend my time dealing with the kids who are all about this.
Old 05-20-2015, 03:40 PM
qpham45

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by Black Betty
Notice that you haven't seen me at a meet or any type of car related event around here in ages? This is a big part of the reason why. since this is what's lauded now I've lost most of my interest in hanging with the import crowd. I still love cars, love working on them, and love modding them, but I'd rather do that by myself than spend my time dealing with the kids who are all about this.

Yeah I know. I'm in the same boat as you. I've lost a lot of interest in the import scene now. I still love fast cars and all but this.....It's just getting ridiculous. But then I guess we're getting a lot older and more mature too. It was good seeing you a couple weeks ago Jeremy.
Old 05-21-2015, 03:33 AM
HoldmyMouse

Received 131 Likes on 111 Posts
Minus the conehead trunk and mad JDM camber, it can be a pretty nice widebody G. As far as I can see from the picture, the bodywork isn't too bad.
Old 05-21-2015, 08:30 AM
GAWD

Received 77 Likes on 61 Posts
Love the window tint.
Old 05-22-2015, 10:25 AM
properdropper

Received 30 Likes on 30 Posts
i didnt mean to start a war on the sedan side lol i just thought this mans sedan was awesome but i guess everyone views it just a little differently lol
Old 05-22-2015, 11:22 AM
Flakman
Registered Member

Received 81 Likes on 69 Posts
Originally Posted by adriansalazar
i didnt mean to start a war on the sedan side lol i just thought this mans sedan was awesome but i guess everyone views it just a little differently lol
Don't worry about it. Personally, I don't like that style of modding, but I would have posted it had I saw it because I know it would spark an interesting discussion. There may be mods that I like that others would not, and if I saw something I liked, I'd show it. It's what this place is here for
Old 05-22-2015, 03:07 PM
guy from norcal
Registered Member

Received 352 Likes on 316 Posts
Originally Posted by qpham45
Yeah I know. I'm in the same boat as you. I've lost a lot of interest in the import scene now. I still love fast cars and all but this.....It's just getting ridiculous. But then I guess we're getting a lot older and more mature too. It was good seeing you a couple weeks ago Jeremy.
Me and the wife were just talking about this yesterday. Seen a bunch of teens with a bunch of riced out rides hanging at taco bell. Reminded us of when we were in the so-cal mini truck club scene.
Old 05-22-2015, 05:16 PM
properdropper

Received 30 Likes on 30 Posts
Originally Posted by Flakman
Don't worry about it. Personally, I don't like that style of modding, but I would have posted it had I saw it because I know it would spark an interesting discussion. There may be mods that I like that others would not, and if I saw something I liked, I'd show it. It's what this place is here for
very very true, i just wanted to be cool with the sedan G fam didnt mean to start a catastrophe lol interesting discussion indeed