G37 Sedan

MT article - Q/G by the numbers..

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2013, 06:25 PM
blnewt
Movin On!

Received 4,940 Likes on 4,174 Posts
Thanks for the review John, I'm going to give one a test drive next month in Vegas but I already have a pretty good feeling about what the car has to offer. I'm not at all into the tech features, I still use a map to find my way around (or mapquest prior to trips), just have a prepaid Tracfone, and just use XM for most of my music. It's all about the drive and the styling of the car, and for me it falls short in both categories. It would be nice to have better sound isolation as far as wind & road noise and it sounds like they've addressed that issue pretty well. I also like a nicely appointed interior and it sounds like they've taken that aspect of the car up a couple notches.
Luckily my 7AT has been pretty decent, not quite as decisive as my 07's 5AT but still not a deal killer, it's got quirks but not hard to adapt to them IME.

Seems like they tried to go too far to the Lexus side, sacrificing the drive for the tech and "plushness". Oh well, I'm not shopping for a new ride for a few years, by then the C7 Vettes should be pretty easy to deal on while I'm about ripe for a mid-life crisis