Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Goodbye(sniff) G, Hello EX

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2012, 07:57 PM
Meanie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by JDUB916
Great to hear that you are okay and didnt get banged up badly. I too got in an accident on 12/21 in my Tacoma X-Runner and it was totaled. When I bought my 2012 G37 Sedan, I was also waiting for my check, but my Infiniti dealership let me do a promise to pay and take the car now. Just to make sure they knew things were okay, I also had my insurance call and fax over a promise to pay type of paper (I guess this is common?). Maybe you can try that if you wanna get into your new vehicle faster. Anyway, congrats!
Didn't know about that so I had them wait out the settlement. Turned out okay in the end. Got a new 2011 Journey AWD EX leftover with premium and deluxe touring packages, plus roofrails and crossbars, splashguards, cargo protector, first aid kit and cargo cover, wheel locks, and illuminate kickplates, MSRP close to 46k for 37k even financed at 2.34 for 5 years. Sorry to hear about your Tacoma. I've had a couple of Toyota pickups, and loved em. After driving a pickup though taking curves in a G must seem like you're on rails.
Old 01-29-2012, 08:28 PM
JDUB916

Originally Posted by Meanie
Didn't know about that so I had them wait out the settlement. Turned out okay in the end. Got a new 2011 Journey AWD EX leftover with premium and deluxe touring packages, plus roofrails and crossbars, splashguards, cargo protector, first aid kit and cargo cover, wheel locks, and illuminate kickplates, MSRP close to 46k for 37k even financed at 2.34 for 5 years. Sorry to hear about your Tacoma. I've had a couple of Toyota pickups, and loved em. After driving a pickup though taking curves in a G must seem like you're on rails.
Awesome, congrats on the new ride! You know the biggest difference between the truck and my G is horsepower for sure! I had my X-Runner lowered with a c-notch to the rear, upper and lower control arms for the front, QA1 Shocks, and some sway bars and it railed like the best of them. Starting to fix up my G right now. Later mang
Old 02-06-2012, 05:57 PM
ak47
Banned

EX35 was and is a great little crossover. Infiniti will prop drop the line after 2012 or revise the body with a bigger and better style. I am a dealer.
Old 02-06-2012, 10:00 PM
Meanie

Originally Posted by ak47
EX35 was and is a great little crossover. Infiniti will prop drop the line after 2012 or revise the body with a bigger and better style. I am a dealer.
Of course the JX will be coming out. I don't really understand why Infiniti lopped 5 inches or so off the length of the G in designing the EX. My sales guy says it was to keep it from competing with the JX, but that doesn't make any sense since the body hasn't changed since 2008 and they are not even close to the same size class. The extra few inches of wheelbase from the G would address the rear seat room complaints, and the remainder in the hatch area would make that more roomy. It might even shift the weight balance a bit more rearward, improving handling. Add the 3.7 engine (as in Europe) and you'd have a formidable CUV to go against the Q5 and X3 rather than the niche machine they have now. Perhaps those changes are just what they will do. Even so, I have to say my 2011 is a smooth and stylish ride with a decent touch of speed and handling when you need it. Still miss my G37 xS though.