Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

Test Drive

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2012, 07:42 PM
ice350

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Black Betty
While I agree that the OP's comparison is as weird as a Japanese gameshow, don't crap all over this thread. Comment on it or chuckle to yourself and move on without posting. And don't post a photo of a scorpion and call it a lobster, you'll seem foolish. Or maybe I just don't get the joke and I'm foolish. Anyway, keep it on topic.
Thanks for the support.
I do understand the skepticism regarding the cars I'm checking out. After more research and discussion with wifey. I'm going to narrow the choices to the 911, Jag XKR, SL550.
I also think some of you guys underestimate how good a car the G37 is.
One of the reasons I decided to not consider it is it's almost time for a new model. I may rethink the car if it looks like the one in the link.
Thanks for your comments, both good and bad.

2013 Infiniti G Coupe - 2013 Infiniti G Coupe Future Car First Look on RoadandTrack.com
Old 08-11-2012, 09:12 PM
stanv

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by ice350
Thanks for the support.
I do understand the skepticism regarding the cars I'm checking out. After more research and discussion with wifey. I'm going to narrow the choices to the 911, Jag XKR, SL550.
I also think some of you guys underestimate how good a car the G37 is.
One of the reasons I decided to not consider it is it's almost time for a new model. I may rethink the car if it looks like the one in the link.
Thanks for your comments, both good and bad.

2013 Infiniti G Coupe - 2013 Infiniti G Coupe Future Car First Look on RoadandTrack.com
I'm pretty sure that's just the G37, not the G37x (just saying).
But all are definitely sick cars. When I saw the Jag's come out, my jaw dropped. Those look ridiculous but out of my price range for now and at the end of the day it's an American car so I'm expecting a lot of mechanical problems and a ridiculous depreciation.
Hmm, the 911 or SL550 (I'm happy my suggestion worked for you). That's a crazy decision. I'm assuming you may want the bigger car because of what you said about the G. So it seems like the SL is bigger. But regardless, good luck!!!