Brakes & Suspension Reviews on brakes & suspension for G vehicles.

Eibach Anti Roll Kit

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2015, 01:01 AM
kavcheung
Registered Member

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
Eibach Anti Roll Kit

Eibach part # 6393.320

Backstory, I leaned towards Eibach for 2 reasons, I've head that Hotchkis could be a little on the harsh side for a DD and I found a good price on the Eibach through tirerack 324.00 shipped with a 10% manufacture rebate.
I'm also lowered on Swift springs and have a Cusco front strut.

First impressions, I'm actually not that impressed AS OF YET. At the same time, I didn't really have a chance to push the car, for those of you who are from the bay area, I was on 280 south heading towards SF. There aren't any curvy roads or ramps for me to fly up and test the bars.

One thing I did notice was the steering was more responsive, not to say there was a lag prior to install or anything but just switching lanes I became more confident.

I have the softer setting in the front, and middle firmness in the rear. I'm gonna give it some time before I play around with the settings. Even though my first impressions aren't that great I know the sways are on and regardless of how I feel about them, I know they will do their job. Pretty sure the G37s and IPL have the same sways...hopefully I didn't downgrade with the Eibachs.

All in all, not bad for under 400 with installation. I'll update later on. Thanks guys.
The following users liked this post:
blnewt (09-15-2015)
Old 01-22-2016, 02:40 PM
symphx
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Im looking at the eibach sway kit, as well, Im shocked not a huge difference do you have an S or Journey/stock. Also could you tell me if you had to use new vs original sway bar endlinks? thanks. Also any extra noise or squeeks withthe sway bars?