Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

G37 2008 auxiliary adapter

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2011, 06:51 PM
LarryG

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by Aismail
Larry u're a genius :P that's 10$ cheaper and it looks nicer than the one in the link i posted haha one more question, i've read the thread Jerry before, and now that I've read it again I remember the guy mentioning that the passport created interference...did that happen to u or is it working perfectly? thanks a lot guys for all ur help, this is my first thread on this website and i'm sure it won't be my last!
I received my passport two days ago and it works smoothly. No interference but I have yet to try to use it with my bluetooth.. I will need to update you on that later.
Old 06-16-2011, 07:55 PM
PixelBoy21

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by LarryG
NEW OEM INFINITI G35 G37 IPOD HARNESS CABLE CHARGER | eBay

I bought mine from there and its a few bucks cheaper
Just scored the same one from a different seller on ebay for $20 shipped. Works great.
Old 06-19-2011, 10:32 AM
Aismail

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Great. I just bought it 2 days ago, should be here soon, i'll update you guys on how it goes. Btw, stupid question but bear with me here :P since in the 08 models, the bluetooth can only be used for phone calls and not audio/music like in the 09+ models, can the bluetooth system be updated?
Old 07-07-2011, 08:50 AM
Aismail

It's here!! and it's great, works like a charm thanks a million LarryG! I just need to get that passport for the charging :P

Last edited by Aismail; 07-17-2011 at 03:05 PM.
Old 07-07-2011, 09:51 AM
daviefl86

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
better get the original 30 pin from the dealer. it is 40$. it fully integrates into the dash and very convenient for selecting albums ... the only problem is it doesn't charge. iPhone 4 is really good on battery. i never really needed to charge my phone in the car. for emergency i have a car charger though. i drive 1hr up and 1hr down for work. i charge everyday 100% at 11.00 am at work. it lasts me till the next day with my calls and 2hr music in the car.
Old 01-26-2013, 12:41 PM
jms515

I know I am bumping up an old thread. I have an 09 G37S with Nav and it has the port underneath the RCA cable jacks in the center console.

Since I bought the car used, there was no cable with it. I tried getting a compact flash card but frankly, the interface sucks - all you can do is move through songs in a sequential fashion - no search or any type of organization or functionality.

I currently do not have any Apple products. I was considering buying an older IPOD just for use in this car. I could buy one old enough that uses the old style charging.

One would this work:
iPod iPhone Interface Cable for Nissan Infiniti Headunit 284H2 Z750a | eBay

Or is it likely to be cheap garbage?

Any recommendations on what used IPOD/ITouch etc would be great - I do not need a lot of memory.

Thanks.
Old 01-26-2013, 02:49 PM
KAHBOOM
Super Moderator of Pwnage

Received 195 Likes on 139 Posts
Originally Posted by jms515
I know I am bumping up an old thread. I have an 09 G37S with Nav and it has the port underneath the RCA cable jacks in the center console.

Since I bought the car used, there was no cable with it. I tried getting a compact flash card but frankly, the interface sucks - all you can do is move through songs in a sequential fashion - no search or any type of organization or functionality.

I currently do not have any Apple products. I was considering buying an older IPOD just for use in this car. I could buy one old enough that uses the old style charging.

One would this work:
iPod iPhone Interface Cable for Nissan Infiniti Headunit 284H2 Z750a | eBay

Or is it likely to be cheap garbage?

Any recommendations on what used IPOD/ITouch etc would be great - I do not need a lot of memory.

Thanks.
The one in the photo looks just like the one that came from the factory for my car in fact it is probably from the factory as I believe that is the only place to get it.

If you get an older 1st gen apply ipod it will charge.
Otherwise I would suggest a cablejive dockstubz plus charging adapter. It works better than the scosche for me and it snaps in unlike the scosche which did not for me and easily popped out.