G37 Coupe
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

what kind of loaner vehicle does infiniti give?

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2008, 02:30 PM
Danny049

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
we give loaners for oil changes all the time...we've even gone to valet cars to TPMS lights. It's a joke how many cars we give out for easy and quick things.
Old 12-29-2008, 02:33 PM
nogoodname
Banned

over here, they give out Infiniti sedans for TSB's and oil changes...stuff like that

and a damn cobalt for bodyshop repairs, but you get to ride in an Infiniti to the rental company....lol...me no like..me abuse rental car
Old 12-29-2008, 05:45 PM
w0ady

Originally Posted by Heat
Booooooo Atlantic! They are a bunch of noobs. They dont give you a loaner for an oil change. They just make you sit there in their boring waiting area. At least over here at sewell, you have a playstation to play with.
actually if you schedule an appointment they do. they cant just give everyone who drives up a loaner or they'd run out pretty quick.

i had picked up about 10 cases of beer from work and wanted some quick services done before i left for zdayz last year. they were more than willing to loan me an ex35 to carry it all home.

Old 12-29-2008, 05:51 PM
Heat

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by w0ady
actually if you schedule an appointment they do. they cant just give everyone who drives up a loaner or they'd run out pretty quick.

i had picked up about 10 cases of beer from work and wanted some quick services done before i left for zdayz last year. they were more than willing to loan me an ex35 to carry it all home.
Actually, I did schedule an appt bc you almost have to because they never had availability. You would have thought they would have treated me a little better since I was the first person to buy a G37 from them. I hate them. You only get one because you know someone
Old 12-29-2008, 07:15 PM
w0ady

ya thats true. i was very disappointed in them when i first started going. hell i almost even tore them apart on the surveys but i decided it was better to just not turn them in since they have a big impact. but like every service in life, i find that you get treated better when they can put a face to your name. plus some dealerships are more mod/community friendly like our club sponsor lokey in clearwater. its just with atlantic being the only dealership in town, ive got to do the best i can with them.
Old 12-29-2008, 08:20 PM
Mike

Received 20 Likes on 11 Posts
Bad survey = bad.

It litterally takes about 25 good surveys to make up for 1 bad survey.
Old 12-29-2008, 10:59 PM
Heat

Originally Posted by w0ady
ya thats true. i was very disappointed in them when i first started going. hell i almost even tore them apart on the surveys but i decided it was better to just not turn them in since they have a big impact. but like every service in life, i find that you get treated better when they can put a face to your name. plus some dealerships are more mod/community friendly like our club sponsor lokey in clearwater. its just with atlantic being the only dealership in town, ive got to do the best i can with them.
They def knew me, I was in there telling them that they could order the cars in April '07. They told me that I was wrong, then they came back five minutes later with an order form. Then they made me put 2k down vice $100-$1000 like everyone else at different dealerships. I was the only person in JAX to pre-order one and yet I was treated like crap. I think it had a lot to do with my age. Doesnt matter though, every customer should be treated the same. My friend bought a used G35 from them and he was treated way better than me. They even repainted his car for free while I dropped 47k and didnt get anything. I love those surveys!

Originally Posted by mike@riverside
Bad survey = bad.

It litterally takes about 25 good surveys to make up for 1 bad survey.
Then I am prob the reason that they didnt make it on the 2007 or 2008 customer service award list. BC every survey that I got from Infiniti, I returned and I was honest.
Old 12-29-2008, 11:19 PM
Mike

Received 20 Likes on 11 Posts
Were you anonymous on the surveys? I hope you were, cuz they'll absolutely hate you if you're not.
Old 12-29-2008, 11:57 PM
Heat

Nope, I definitely gave my name and number. Doesn't matter anymore since I moved to Texas. I want them to hate me. They should learn their lesson regarding customer service. Don't ever lie to someone that obviously knows more than you about the G37.
Old 12-30-2008, 02:29 AM
G37Sam
Administrator

Received 242 Likes on 192 Posts
Originally Posted by Black Betty
Well I'm neither dumb, nor blonde, nor a woman ...
why you repeating yourself man? haha
Old 12-30-2008, 03:39 AM
DetroitG37Joe

Ive always gotten 07 or 08 G35 Sedans. Base - no options.
Old 12-30-2008, 10:30 AM
NotUrG
Registered Member

I've always gotten an 07 G35X sedan. In fact, the past 4 times my car has been in for service, I have had the same car. At one point, (while waiting for the hard drive to come in), I had the same car for 2.5 months. At the dealership that I take my car, their fleet is G35X sedan's and EX35's.
Old 12-30-2008, 11:29 AM
Heat

^What is wrong with your car? How is it broken?
Old 12-30-2008, 11:35 AM
Gamedog
Sam Rothstein

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Riverside Infiniti gives out '94 J30's.... Sweet rides...
Old 12-30-2008, 12:13 PM
NotUrG
Registered Member

Originally Posted by Heat
^What is wrong with your car? How is it broken?

When the hard drive basically "blew up", it somehow damaged part of the interlock system, which is the system that allows you to start the car with the intelligent key. Basically, the NAV system froze up and was locked for about 20 mins, then it reset. I continued to drive the car to my destination, put the car in park and the yellow "key" light on the dash came on, I didn't pay too much attention to it. Went back out to the car and tried to start it numerous times before getting it to start. The yellow key light was still on while driving the car, so I took it straight out to Infiniti, at which point it would not start again in their service bay, so they pushed it into a service bay and waited until a new hard drive came to fix that problem and allow them to diagnose the interlock problem.

I got it back a few weeks ago and all seems to be good so far.

Quick Reply: what kind of loaner vehicle does infiniti give?