G37 Coupe
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:
View Poll Results: What are your new car buying plans?
I own a G35, and I'll be getting a G37
12.50%
I own a G35, but am happy with it for now (at least a year)
44.59%
I own a G35, and will be buying a different car
10.47%
I own another car, and will be getting a G37
19.59%
I own another car, and I'm happy with it for now
2.36%
I own another car, and will soon be buying yet another non-G
1.35%
I don't really fit any of these options, but I'm a poll-whore who always has to vote.
9.12%
Voters: 296. You may not vote on this poll

hate it, like it, love it...

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2007, 06:09 PM
eminem

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It's official almost everyone do not like the G37 according to the poll 110 (people who stay with G35) vs 108 (6 categories combined).

This car is a flop. Get the last G35s while you can because Infiniti won't make another cool looking car for a very long time.

Last edited by eminem; 08-16-2007 at 06:24 PM.
Old 08-16-2007, 06:17 PM
nsv

Originally Posted by eminem
It's official almost everyone hates this car according to the poll 108 (hates) vs 108 (6 categories combined).

This car is a flop. Get the last G35s while you can because Infiniti won't make another cool looking car for a very long time.
I do agree to an extent. The G35 coupe is a beautiful car with everything taken into account.

The G37 was first on my buy list, but after the test drive, I am disappointed. The 2008 Infiniti M class is the way to go.

Last edited by nsv; 08-16-2007 at 06:20 PM.
Old 08-16-2007, 06:23 PM
eminem

Originally Posted by nsv
I do agree to an extent. The G35 coupe is a beautiful car with everything taken into account.

The G37 was first on my buy list, but after the test drive, I am disappointed. The 2008 Infiniti M class is the way to go.
Are they coming out with a new body style for the 2008 M class? I haven't seen the new body style yet. But it's going to be expensive though. You'll be looking at 50k+
Old 08-16-2007, 06:26 PM
nsv

The front received a face lift, but the rear is similar to the previous generation. I am willing to the pay the higher premium for a better finished product. I am in love with my current 2006 G35 coupe, but my lease is going to end this month. The first car I am looking into is the 335i then the 2008 Infiniti M Class.

Last edited by nsv; 08-16-2007 at 06:37 PM.
Old 08-16-2007, 06:27 PM
likwidfuzion

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
I like how people sample a small population and then generalize it to apply to the whole population. Idiots.
Old 08-16-2007, 06:33 PM
nsv

Originally Posted by likwidfuzion
I like how people sample a small population and then generalize it to apply to the whole population. Idiots.
You sound like the idiot with no knowledge of statistics.
Old 08-16-2007, 06:40 PM
likwidfuzion

Originally Posted by nsv
You sound like the idiot with no knowledge of statistics.
And you know who I am? Don't make assumptions off of zero facts or evidence.
Old 08-16-2007, 06:41 PM
speedraver
wassupMyNinjas! (^_^)

Originally Posted by nsv

2008 Nissan Altima Coupe

2008 Infiniti G37 Coupe

I wonder if anyone can look at both pictures, squint their eyes, and honestly say they don't look exetremely similar....

Even if you asked average joe on the street with no extensive knowledge of either car, I think they would most likely say they look the same.

I saw the G37 in person today at Santa Monica Infiniti.... still not impressed... (interior looks nice though). Not the same feeling I still have with my G35. I guess it looks pretty cuz it's a new design and not many people are used to seeing it, like they see the g35 everywhere.

Still very rounded in so many places.

Again...

Just my opinion....

Last edited by speedraver; 08-16-2007 at 06:44 PM.
Old 08-16-2007, 06:53 PM
nsv

And you know who I am? Don't make assumptions off of zero facts or evidence.
Original Post

What are you talking about? I just responded to your generalization. Next time you write an ignorant post, think about it. The brain can be a powerful tool!
Old 08-16-2007, 06:54 PM
eminem

You are the idiot. The purpose of having a poll is so that people can come to a generalization. The poll consists of 7 categories, 1 category has 110 votes while remaining 6 categories average around 19 vote each. If you compare 110 (people who stay with the G35) vs 19 (people in any other category), don't you think it is reasonable to say that almost everyone in this poll do not like the G37.

Dont be calling people idiots when you are the idiot.
Old 08-16-2007, 07:04 PM
Gchick35
Banned

Yimbie, to the untrained eye, someone who isn't as excited about the G37 as much as you are, those 2 cars do look simular. the side windows looks simular, side view looks simular. It even looks simular to the old G35.

I mean, you probably wet yourself every night staring at the G37 hoping to pick one up as soon as mommy buys you one.

But not every is excited as you are and the G37 is not a pretty car. This is my opinion and I saw a Blue Slate roll by me last sunday. Again, not a pretty sight.

But it does looks nice in black form some of the pictures. In any case, hope you do enjoy the ride and I will be waiting for a review from you.

Will you opinion change after 3+ months? Probably because my feelings changed about the G35 and 3 months. "All the interior noises, poor acceleration, poor gas, etc etc."

Originally Posted by Yimbie
You should put comparison shots from all angles... not just one. From what I can see... wheel arches are different, tail lights are different, head lights are different, side windows are different, lines are different, side sills are different, butt is different, and overall designs of the front and rear are different. It's the same with the G35 coupe also, but that's just my opinion.
Old 08-16-2007, 07:07 PM
nsv

Originally Posted by Gchick35
Yimbie, to the untrained eye, someone who isn't as excited about the G37 as much as you are, those 2 cars do look simular. the side windows looks simular, side view looks simular. It even looks simular to the old G35.

I mean, you probably wet yourself every night staring at the G37 hoping to pick one up as soon as mommy buys you one.

But not every is excited as you are and the G37 is not a pretty car. This is my opinion and I saw a Blue Slate roll by me last sunday. Again, not a pretty sight.

But it does looks nice in black form some of the pictures. In any case, hope you do enjoy the ride and I will be waiting for a review from you.

Will you opinion change after 3+ months? Probably because my feelings changed about the G35 and 3 months. "All the interior noises, poor acceleration, poor gas, etc etc."
Very well put!
Old 08-16-2007, 07:20 PM
likwidfuzion

You are the idiot. The purpose of having a poll is so that people can come to a generalization. The poll consists of 7 categories, 1 category has 110 votes while remaining 6 categories average around 19 vote each. If you compare 110 (people who stay with the G35) vs 19 (people in any other category), don't you think it is reasonable to say that almost everyone in this poll do not like the G37.

Dont be calling people idiots when you are the idiot.
Refer to

It's official almost everyone do not like the G37 according to the poll 110 (people who stay with G35) vs 108 (6 categories combined).

You make a generalization that the G37 will flop based on a poll on an Internet forum that consists of less than 1% of the total active members on this forum let alone the rest of the country or world population? You're right, I'm the idiot.
Old 08-16-2007, 07:28 PM
eminem

You make a generalization that the G37 will flop based on a poll on an Internet forum that consists of less than 1% of the total active members on this forum let alone the rest of the country or world population? You're right, I'm the idiot.
Who says i refering to everyone in the forum or the world population? I was refering to the people who has voted in this poll as in "almost everyone who has voted in this poll do not like the G37."

Once again, before you start calling people idiots, get your facts straight first and stop assuming things.
Old 08-16-2007, 07:34 PM
nsv

Refer to

I have never seen someone with such ignorance. If only you knew the basics of statistics.

Quick Reply: hate it, like it, love it...