G37 Coupe
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:
View Poll Results: What are your new car buying plans?
I own a G35, and I'll be getting a G37
12.50%
I own a G35, but am happy with it for now (at least a year)
44.59%
I own a G35, and will be buying a different car
10.47%
I own another car, and will be getting a G37
19.59%
I own another car, and I'm happy with it for now
2.36%
I own another car, and will soon be buying yet another non-G
1.35%
I don't really fit any of these options, but I'm a poll-whore who always has to vote.
9.12%
Voters: 296. You may not vote on this poll

hate it, like it, love it...

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2007, 11:53 PM
creationG

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Driving 04 TL now, saving lunch money for a G37
Old 08-15-2007, 11:57 PM
JOKER

One more option needed.

I got G35 and LOVE IT ...........G37suz ballzzzzzzzzzzz
Old 08-16-2007, 12:25 AM
Gchick35
Banned

the G37 looks like nothing on the road? you sure about that? looks like the 07 sedan in the front, toyota solara and the lexus sc300 on the side and rear.

the black g37 looks ok, but nothing that significant to rid my 06 6mt.

i'll give it a year or 2 to let all the kinks get worked out. maybe a new design after 2 years?
Old 08-16-2007, 12:37 AM
Disasterpiece

Originally Posted by Gchick35
the G37 looks like nothing on the road? you sure about that? looks like the 07 sedan in the front, toyota solara and the lexus sc300 on the side and rear.

i'll give it a year or 2 to let all the kinks get worked out. maybe a new design after 2 years?
Good points...It also look alot like the new Altima Coupe..
Old 08-16-2007, 12:41 AM
EJ2000

I don't know about a few of you - but I don't find forums about cars I don't like and continue to post about how ugly they are....

I understand that the styling isn't for everyone - but it looks like the majority of the people here see it as a step up from the G35 based on looks alone. When you factor in everything else, it's quite the car.

I was in the same boat as most people after seeing the NYAS pics and it not being like the concept. Once the first reviews hit with that dirty test mule, I was not pleased. However, after seeing many pics in many different colors, seeing it in person, comparing it to the G35 in person, and driving it - I am convinced it's a beautiful car, it drives great, and can't wait to get mine!
Old 08-16-2007, 12:43 AM
Gchick35
Banned

agiain, I saw a Blue Slate G37 last saturday roll right pass by me and a couple friends. There were no "wow"factor when we saw it. my guy friend even said, that my car looks better then the blue car we just saw.

havn't seen a black on in person. but it looks pretty good at some angle. a lot better looking then any of the other colors i have seen.
Old 08-16-2007, 12:50 AM
Yimbie
Yin-Yang and Life

Hmm... can you please point out in pictures exactly how it looks like the Toyota Solara and Lexus SC...430 do you mean in terms of side and rear?

Infiniti may come out with a "refreshed" look in 2 years but that's what all manufacturers do in a given time... like what Infiniti has done with the 08 M. I have a feeling that Infiniti might do that "indent" tail light design that they did with the refreshed G35 coupe.
Old 08-16-2007, 12:54 AM
dec55

I love my G35 sedan...and keeping it......

I plan to park it next to my 09...Nissan GTR...

It will be my first sub 4 sec car.....hopefully...
Old 08-16-2007, 12:56 AM
Yimbie
Yin-Yang and Life

agiain, I saw a Blue Slate G37 last saturday roll right pass by me and a couple friends. There were no "wow"factor when we saw it. my guy friend even said, that my car looks better then the blue car we just saw.

havn't seen a black on in person. but it looks pretty good at some angle. a lot better looking then any of the other colors i have seen.
My brother who had a G35 coupe says that the G37 is a better looking car than the G35 coupe. He's not afraid to say that since he got a new car and dumped his old one. It's quite nice to actually hear from first gen owners that they can admit that the next generation car is better looking or equally as good-looking as the cars they have... as it has been stated several times here.

The car has certainly given me a "Wow" factor... it's why I want it. lol Infiniti didn't make the car for the sole purpose to get G35 coupe owners to go to the G37, although that is happening... their main purpose was to attract new buyers to the Infiniti family, and they have certainly grabbed me in. I never considered the G35 coupe but the G37 certainly has dragged me in. Good job Infiniti!
Old 08-16-2007, 12:58 AM
Yimbie
Yin-Yang and Life

Originally Posted by EJ2000
I don't know about a few of you - but I don't find forums about cars I don't like and continue to post about how ugly they are....
I remembering saying that when it was an all-out "bash" fest of the G37 in June. People just ignored me. lol I'm very glad that things have cooled down since then. Once the car actually comes out, hello peace time.
Old 08-16-2007, 01:03 AM
skaterbasist

Originally Posted by Disasterpiece
Good points...It also look alot like the new Altima Coupe..
I'm too crazy about some of the styling in the G37, but it does not look like an Altima Coupe; not even close. Pictures are deceiving; when you see them both in the street, the Altima Coupe is still very "Altima-ish". There's not way I could have confused one for the other.

The ONLY similarity you will find is in the Altima Coupe's profile. But it isn't that similar.

Trust me, you will see what im talking about when you see them both in person. I have

Old 08-16-2007, 01:15 AM
Yimbie
Yin-Yang and Life

Originally Posted by skaterbasist
I'm too crazy about some of the styling in the G37, but it does not look like an Altima Coupe; not even close. Pictures are deceiving; when you see them both in the street, the Altima Coupe is still very "Altima-ish". There's not way I could have confused one for the other.

The ONLY similarity you will find is in the Altima Coupe's profile. But it isn't that similar.

Trust me, you will see what im talking about when you see them both in person. I have

I saw an Altima Coupe and G35 in the parking lot side by side before. I couldn't tell the difference!

J/K... I would find it sad if people actually mistake the Altima Coupe for a G35 or G37. From the front, I would understand if the thought that was the Altima sedan since their hardly different, side profile is somewhat similiar with the Gs, from the back you can't mistake the Altima Coupe for being any G. It's like wondering if that Toyota Camry is a Lexus LS from a distance.
Old 08-16-2007, 01:44 AM
anotha

Yeah allot of ppl seem to see a similarity between the g37 and altima coupe but imo i feel the g35 and altima coupe lok more alike than anything
Old 08-16-2007, 01:46 AM
RoCkY86

Originally Posted by Yimbie
I saw an Altima Coupe and G35 in the parking lot side by side before. I couldn't tell the difference!

J/K... I would find it sad if people actually mistake the Altima Coupe for a G35 or G37. From the front, I would understand if the thought that was the Altima sedan since their hardly different, side profile is somewhat similiar with the Gs, from the back you can't mistake the Altima Coupe for being any G. It's like wondering if that Toyota Camry is a Lexus LS from a distance.
Agree I parked next to an altima coupe the other day in my G35 and was disapponted how much they made the altima coupe look like the G35 the front and side windows look just like the G35. they are even the same length. Even my friends say the same thing.
Old 08-16-2007, 01:49 AM
Queenskid24

My lease is up in less than 2 weeks, i made the switch over to BMW. I have a 3 series coupe on order should be here in about 1-2months.

Quick Reply: hate it, like it, love it...