ECU Tuning / Dyno Data This subforum is specifically aimed at ECU Tuning reviews, questions, dyno charts, etc..

Osiris Tune Results

Old 06-07-2011, 09:30 PM
Adam West
Registered Member

Received 38 Likes on 31 Posts
Nice gains! You were definitely detonating as evidenced by the jumpy graph before the tune. I saw this exact same thing happen on an all motor Neon I owned back in the day, car w/o a tune was running right around 14:1 a/f on 93 octane and I was picking up enough detonation to have the knock sensor pull timing. This was obvious with a very jumpy/spicky graph on the top end of the pull. As soon as I started putting more fuel into the motor the graph smoothed right out and I picked up nice gains. With that car 13.2:1 was pretty ideal for making good power. Like other guys have said it varies with the motor and manufacturer.
Old 11-24-2014, 09:49 PM
Keuho12

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by eksigned
Special, special, special shout out to Lawrence at Intec Racing.

As some of you know, my sedan was recently flashed and dyno tuned via Osiris UpRev. The results truly do speak for themselves. I went in not expecting too much gain in peak hp/tq. The car, overall, gained 12 whp and 3 wtq. If you look at the baseline graph, the car had tons of detonation under load. The best way to describe the end result is "neat". The car feels smoother, responsive and on-demand. Unfortunately, I couldn't tell immediately after the tune; however, our local group did a cruise the other day, and the car REALLY shined at WOT. The throttle restriction is 100% GONE. There's a noticeable (extremely) difference at WOT (+ generally more aggressive driving non-WOT). I was told that I pulled away from an e92 M3 (by the owner) during a straight shot across some farm land; I didn't believe him lol.

I'm not entirely too sure how to explain this, but Lawrence tuned the ENTIRE map (topographical map that shows afr values). Not just bits and pieces (like other tuners do...apparently). The analogy I was given: if two cars with the same rated power were side by side, Lawrence's map would essentially allow his car to pull ahead with each shift. In other words, the entire driveability of the car was tuned, not just WOT area of the map, etc.. Does that make sense? He tuned all the transitions (the way he showed me, was via a 10 by 10 graph - each box had a given afr per each individual rpm level...depending on what the car liked, he added/took out fuel as needed. all the extra time was essentially taken to get the car to each "box" on the car's afr map) of the car's map.

By the way, my eco map = 27 mpg on the freeway from Seattle to Edmonds! Damn.

GO INTEC Racing! Modifications: Injen CAI, 4.08 FD Ring and Pinion, HKS Plugs, Invidia exhaust, FI NR TP's. In the near future, performance wise, I do plan on doing headers. Was told that I more than likely would not have to retune (huge +).

I believe the final numbers were: 294 whp and 242 wtq. I was a little disappointed at first, but then I realized...that they weren't inflated like SOME other peoples' graphs (-_- --> i'm pretty set on a gain of 21 whp with just test pipes + tune is impossible).

Dyno Sheet below!

Video

Hey I just saw your ad and I'm around Seattle area and I was just wondering how much everything costed ? I'm really excited that this is in Seattle haha
Old 11-25-2014, 07:41 PM
anthonychavez

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i have a tune and cant tell the diff on gas